Fullerton, CA 92833 Map · Phone number

About Elegant Events by Nutan

Elegant Events by Nutan is a luxury event planning firm based in Fullerton, California. Their goal is to provide clients with honest guidance and seamless wedding and event organization. From venue selection to floral design, Elegant Events by Nutan will graciously guide you in creating an authentic event in a sophisticated, international style that complements your distinct personality. With years of industry experience and established relationships with top-of-the-line industry experts in Southern California, they’ll help turn your creative vision into a flawless, gorgeous wedding. You and your guests can simply enjoy the show.

Elegant Events by Nutan recognizes each wedding is unique based on the couple and will create a bespoke event package based on specific needs after a consultation. Services provided include consultation, rehearsal coordination, day-of coordination, partial planning, full wedding planning, religious ceremonies and destination weddings.

Follow Elegant Events by Nutan on

46 Reviews for Elegant Events by Nutan

• Krista

Krista Dabbas · Married on 05/23/2020

Worth every penny

I can’t even begin to explain how amazing Seema and Nutan are. They are professionals who never once gave me the impression that I needed to micromanage anything. They were looking out for us every step of the way. Seema not only referred me to the most exceptional vendors but also negotiated most of our contracts. She went above and beyond for me/us and even went out to stores a day before our wedding looking for the perfect wedding shoe for me. If I wanted something done, she either figured out a way to make it happen, or was very honest (but gentle) in telling me why it couldn’t be done. When I had a vision for my wedding that didn’t seem to make sense to anyone, she found me a florist who understood my vibe, made my ideas so much better, and brought them to life. My parents were proud to host, and our wedding guests all said that our wedding was the prettiest and most seamless wedding they’ve ever been to. We never thought this would be possible during 2020 (Covid) but Elegant Events weaved a miracle together. Thank you Seema and Nutan, for making our wildest dreams come true. Seema, you were a stranger when I first met you, but in just a few months, you’ve become one of those true friends I never knew I needed in my life. Thank you! Our wedding was on 10/03/2020

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Melinda

Melinda Williams · Married on 03/07/2020

Flawless, Creative, Perfection, Organized, Easy To Work With

It's difficult to put into words our gratitude to Seema/Elegant Events for the guidance and support throughout the wedding planning process and the execution of the events themselves. It was truly a fairytale wedding. We had so many guests say it was the most amazing, most enjoyable and most grand wedding they have ever been to in their lives. Everything went off without a hitch.

We did have a problem with the bride’s custom dress that came in wrong (which had nothing to do with Elegant Events), but Seema got very involved in helping us solve this problem which was above and beyond her job description. Seema was not only an outstanding wedding planner, but has become our very good friend over this past year.

Seema is an expert in handling all of the fine details. She is a perfectionist. She is always calm and has a great rapport with all of the vendors.

She is creative and has wonderful taste in everything she does.

If you are getting ready to plan a wedding and want it to be amazing and flawless, Elegant Events is who you should call first.

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Shefali

Shefali Murdia · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolute Perfection!

Our experience with Elegant Events was incredible. The level of attention, the creativity, the passion, the organization, the thoughtfulness and pure execution was just impeccable. Our wedding would not have been the same without Nutan & Seema - they were able to take our vision and bring it to life in a way we couldn't have imagined. Because of them, we were able to enjoy the wedding planning process, and most importantly the wedding weekend was completely stress-free. I would highly recommended using Elegant Events!!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Elegant Events by Nutan FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Fullerton, 92833 See on map
    Location of (Elegant Events by Nutan)