Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services

Orlando, FL View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$795 Most Popular Price

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services is a DJ entertainment and videography company based in Orlando, Florida that will provide you with an excellent experience at a reasonable price. They will customize your party down to every detail through the various services that they offer. Elegant Entertainment has a team of seven DJs and four videographers that have years of experience and are both personable and professional. They started in Chicago and moved their business to Orlando 11 years ago.

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services will provide you with top-quality equipment and anything else you may need for the wedding celebration of your dreams. They have one of the largest music collections available and also have the ability to download music right on the spot. They give you the choice of how interactive you want your DJ to be and have online planners for your convenience. With a variety of packages to choose from, the following services are offered:

• Wireless uplighting
  • Green screen video booth
  • Blu-rays and DVDs
  • Raw footage on USB
  • Event planners

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$695

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$795

What is included in the starting price?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Karaoke
Projector
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$795

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Chrisanne
    Chrisanne J. Married on 05/25/2022

Thank you Joe for your 5-star service!

We knew Joe would do an outstanding job at my brother's wedding in Orlando! We gave him at least three pages of our favorite songs to play throughout the night and he did an excellent job mixing them in throughout the ceremony, dinner and dancing! We had a big dancing crowd and Joe made sure we all had a great time on the dance floor. We will all have wonderful memories of our day with family members from all over the country. Thank you Joe for being a big part of our day!

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you so much for having me for the big day and for your review! We were honored that everyone had a great time and it was so much fun! Thanks again for everything and best wishes to Lorena and John in their new life together as husband and wife!
    Giuliana H. Married on 04/22/2022

Best DJ for our wedding

We had a blast at our wedding! Joseph helps with some dances to popular song like chá chá slide and gets the crowd on the dance floor. He’s very professional and goes by whatever list of songs you give him or just stay within your criteria, so you have no surprises. From young to old folks, we saw that everyone had a great time. He’s very reasonably priced as well and has great add on options in case you’re looking for something extra.

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review and having us for your big day! It was a pleasure providing services for you and I was happy everyone had an amazing time! Thanks again for everything and best wishes to you and Josh in your new life together as Husband and Wife!
  • Jj Morris
    Jj Morris Married on 04/01/2022

Best dj in central florida

Where to even start with this company! Joseph Dj and his crew of videographers went above and beyond for us! So HERE IS WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE ELEGANT ENTERTAINMENT!!!! 1.) communication- every time I reached out to them I was responded to with lightning speed and a very happy and helpful attitude! Joseph not only kept us updated through email but he was very easy to talk to and is very communicative about the process and what he needs to make your wedding one of a kind. Aside from keeping in touch with you he has a very user friendly document to help you ensure every part of your wedding has the tone you want! This man responds quick and to someone like my wife ( fellas let me tell you now someone like joe will keep her Un worried about the DJ side of the wedding) 2.)videography & add ons - elegant entertainment offers a wide variety of add ons that will give your wedding guests those fun unforgettable moments they will love we opted for the slide show and videography and when I tell you the professionalism of the videography crew made me feel like I was on set of a movie! I think the slide show as well adds a very nice personal touch and the presentation was amazing!
    3.) Knowledgeable DJ- being a DJ myself it is extremely hard to find someone who can not only know how to keep a wedding paced properly but also to be able to read a crowd and know how to keep people of all ages and all tastes of music engaged in the dancing and fun antics of a wedding reception. Hats off to Joseph because there was not a dull moment at the wedding the music during dinner made it where you could engage with guests without having your ear drum blown out but you could clearly hear each song throughout the entire room. And when it was time to party even the older crowd where dancing in their seats we had tons of compliments about how well the wedding was paced and controlled and I attribute a good amount of that to this company! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU HIRE THIS COMPANY!!!! Thank you for coming to my ted talk!

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

JJ thank you so much for having us for your big day! I am humbled by this review as you both were an absolute pleasure to work with. Your event was really fun and I am honored that we were able to provide the DJ and Video services for your special day! Best wishes to you and Emma in your new life together as husband and wife and thanks again for everything!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Ashten & Matthew
    63 photos · 05/28/2017

Pricing

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC Wedding DJs

Joe was amazing at my wedding and he is my right hand in this industry!

i Do Events and Party Rentals i Do Events and Party Rentals Wedding Florists

Great working with Joe! Very personable and awesome music... Always a pleasure...

Peddles Peddles Wedding Florists

Joe is always happy and energetic. He takes time with each individual client and their families to give them the special attention they deserve. i have been in attendance at several events that he has worked at and I was very impressed. We even hired him to videotape my daughter's wedding. I highly recommend his company.

7812 Fernleaf Dr. Orlando, 32836

7 days a week 9:00AM to 9:00PM
Location of (Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding