1102 Rush Court, Kissimmee, FL 34747 Map · Phone number

• Soundwave Entertainment Systems
  • AWAAZ Entertainment

20 Reviews for Above and Beyond Entertainment

Nicole · Married on 06/05/2010

Michael was great. Great choice for me and my husband. I didn't want to have to worry about the music and people not enjoying themselves and I didn't. Michael took care of everything.

Sent on 08/31/2010

Karla · Married on 03/20/2010

Michael was our DJ for the night and he truely made our reception. I was very worried that with a mix of elderly people and twenty somethings that no one would dance at my reception. I was wrong. Michael managed to get every one out on the dance floor. He skillfully played big band music in the beginning and then transitioned to fun music as the evening went on. He also made one of the best memories of my night- he surprised us with 100 songs in 5 minutes because everything we wanted played would not fit into our time for the reception. Watching my wedding party recreate moves from the 70's until now was amazing. He even managed to get my 90 year old grandmother out on the dance floor. Michael also managed to save our ceremony. We could not get just the chorus of a Beatles song onto a cd- nor could we find the song. Michael (who wasn't even handling our ceremony music) took it upon himself to go to a recording studio, have the song redigitalized and just the chorus placed on a CD for us. This is truely the best DJ in town with reasonable prices. If you want someone who is professional, more than reliable, and has a lot of heart...this is your best choice.

Sent on 06/03/2010

samantha · Married on 10/28/2008

Professional, prompt, polite. The people with Above and Beyond always got back to me and were open to hearing all of my plans and ideas and worked hard to help bring my dream day to a reality. They had just about every song I could think of and kept the crowd moving for the whole time we had. I would highly recommend them, they rocked!

Sent on 11/04/2008

Award

• Sunshine Photographics
    Sunshine Photographics Wedding Photographers

Michael is simple a awesome professional, I would not hesitate as a shopping bridal couple to hire him. Regards, Derek Smith http://www.sunshinephotographics.com

• 1102 Rush Court Kissimmee, 34747 See on map