1059 lee avenue, Rockledge, FL 32955 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About DJ MASTER KEY

Considerate, Appropriate & Professional to your exact needs! Full time, Wedding only, Fully invested .Highest quality equipment and experience with precise attention to detail, an expert listener!. Top quality Photo-booth, indoor outdoor LED Up-lighting & Monograms. Putting my finger on the Pulse of the crowd since 1994. Former Military. We Love your wedding as much as you do! "Whatever the Bride Wants, The Bride Gets" attitude~!

Follow DJ MASTER KEY on

DJ MASTER KEY 3
DJ MASTER KEY 4
  • Kasey

Kasey Frost · Getting married on 12/29/2019

Can’t wait to work with him

When asking many brides in my area for DJ recommendations, so many people said him and I was pleasantly surprised when I saw his prices. He has so many services to offer and they are all at an affordable price. I have enjoyed my times that we have talked and can’t wait to work with him more as my wedding gets closer.

Sent on 03/07/2019

DJ MASTER KEY's reply:

Thank you Kasey! We share in your excitement about your special day and my favorite part of the entire process is meeting my clients ! Looking forward to being a huge part of your wedding day success!! Happy planning!!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 01/19/2019

Awesome and entertaining

DJ Master Key was so awesome! He was a professional from the very beginning. When we met, he asked many questions to get a feel to make our reception...us! And he did! Everyone had so much fun dancing and we received so many compliments on what a great job he did. His prices are very affordable. We also selected the photo booth and that was one of the highlights of the evening. I highly recommend DJ Master Key!

Sent on 03/02/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing dj!

Let me just start by saying if you hire DJ Master Key, you do not need a wedding planner! He does everything in his power to make the wedding go smoothly and does a great job at it. He plans every little detail to ensure the perfect day. He is entertaining and knows how to keep a room full of people dancing. Michael is very detail oriented and he executed my wedding perfect.. I could not have asked for a better DJ. Even if I wanted to change something the day of, he was flexible and made it seem like not a big deal. His photo booth was a huge hit, his staff member running the booth was professional and kind to my guests. I loved the look of his uplighting and his prices are reasonable. Great DJ so if you’re looking to hire, he’s the one. :)

Sent on 12/18/2018

Award

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• DJ MASTER KEY 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • DJ MASTER KEY 2
    Free ceremony Music & Micropnone Set up

Free ceremony Music & Crystal Clear Shure wireless Microphone Set up on Venue Property for officiant & vows

• An Event to Remember Draping & Design
    An Event to Remember Draping & Design Wedding Decor & Lighting

Such a gentleman, get the crowd in the mood but doesn't steel the show. Very entertaining to all demographics & always in the mind set of the couple! Very professional!

• Beyond the Box Photography
    Beyond the Box Photography Wedding Photographers

Michael is an amazing DJ. Truly passionate about his clients and giving them 110%. I've worked with numerous DJs and this is the only one I recommend. He goes the extra mile with a smile on his face. If you want a DJ that you can count on to do the best possible job, this is the one!

• 1059 lee avenue Rockledge, 32955 See on map