DJ MASTER KEY Reviews

DJ MASTER KEY 3
DJ MASTER KEY 4
  • Kasey

Kasey Frost · Getting married on 12/29/2019

Can’t wait to work with him

When asking many brides in my area for DJ recommendations, so many people said him and I was pleasantly surprised when I saw his prices. He has so many services to offer and they are all at an affordable price. I have enjoyed my times that we have talked and can’t wait to work with him more as my wedding gets closer.

Sent on 03/07/2019

DJ MASTER KEY's reply:

Thank you Kasey! We share in your excitement about your special day and my favorite part of the entire process is meeting my clients ! Looking forward to being a huge part of your wedding day success!! Happy planning!!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 01/19/2019

Awesome and entertaining

DJ Master Key was so awesome! He was a professional from the very beginning. When we met, he asked many questions to get a feel to make our reception...us! And he did! Everyone had so much fun dancing and we received so many compliments on what a great job he did. His prices are very affordable. We also selected the photo booth and that was one of the highlights of the evening. I highly recommend DJ Master Key!

Sent on 03/02/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing dj!

Let me just start by saying if you hire DJ Master Key, you do not need a wedding planner! He does everything in his power to make the wedding go smoothly and does a great job at it. He plans every little detail to ensure the perfect day. He is entertaining and knows how to keep a room full of people dancing. Michael is very detail oriented and he executed my wedding perfect.. I could not have asked for a better DJ. Even if I wanted to change something the day of, he was flexible and made it seem like not a big deal. His photo booth was a huge hit, his staff member running the booth was professional and kind to my guests. I loved the look of his uplighting and his prices are reasonable. Great DJ so if you’re looking to hire, he’s the one. :)

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Not just music, but a whole magical experience!! music - lighting and more!

You don't need a wedding coordinator when you have Michael Katz! He focuses on 100% making sure you and yours are happy and the party goes the way you planned it!! He tailored everything to fit mine and my husbands wants and needs for our wedding day. I am so thankful we we were referred to him!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Karla

Karla · Married on 09/16/2018

Amazing!! Michael absolutely went above and beyond to meet our needs! He played exactly the music we wanted and got the crowd dancing all night! Not only is he extremely detailed with the planning process but also affordable!

Sent on 09/18/2018

DJ MASTER KEY's reply:

Thank you Karla, ZAC & Family! Such an amazing family and beautiful wedding!!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 04/14/2018

Look no further for a wedding DJ! DJ Michael Katz aka Master Key is the best choice by far in a brevard County. He came recommended through a friend and we were not disappointed. My husband and I met with him and he eased us through the process of picking music for the different parts of our wedding! Everything went so smoothly, he kept the wedding day organized, on track and fun! He made recommendations for different songs and would play them for us to decide. We only had a few picked out. Our music was special, perfect for us and he took every bit of stress out of the music playlists! Our guests had so much fun at our wedding! He really listens to the bride and groom, and the wedding crowd vibes. Equipment functioned as it should and there was no problems anywhere in the process!! He gets every last detail! It is like having a second coordinator to run the day, keep things on track, and help the wedding day flow so smoothly! The best!!!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    DJ MASTER KEY 5
    DJ MASTER KEY 6
    DJ MASTER KEY 7
    DJ MASTER KEY 8

DJ MASTER KEY's reply:

Thank you Alex & Chase!! What a fantastic wedding! Many well wishes for a happy healthy life together!!

Ryan · Married on 09/23/2017

Came highly recommended and did not disappoint. With all the setbacks we had via he hurricane, Michael was able to execute the wedding flawlessly despite us not being able to meet face to face. We can't thank him enough.

Sent on 09/25/2017

DJ MASTER KEY's reply:

Thank you Elise & Ryan~! What an outstanding wedding!! I was honored to be a part of it!! I wish you both a happy, healthy, successful Life together!

Ann Marie · Married on 07/01/2017

Dj Master Key is amazing! He is super organized, informative, inexpensive and responses promptly to any questions or concerns.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Kathy · Married on 02/14/2017

DJ Master Key is the one if yo u need a room to look amazing then his lighting will add to any decor. He made our day just amazing we could not have asked for anything more he did it all. Thanks DJ Mike

Sent on 05/05/2017

Brieann · Married on 10/29/2016

Michael came highly recommended to us by family and friends, and he did not disappoint! Before the wedding when we met to go over details, he was so organized and really helped us plan exactly what we wanted. On wedding day, he made sure we had the perfect party! From setting up sound and music for our beach ceremony, to the curve balls we threw at him during reception, he was professional and made sure everyone had a great time! We also rented his photo booth, and that was a huge hit!!! There was every prop you could imagine, and was so much fun for all ages! Thank you for making our big day perfect!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Katy · Married on 06/18/2016

Michael Katz is absolutely amazing at his job. He was incredibly flexible, organized and professional. He listened to exactly what my husband and I wanted in our wedding music, and delivered. Most importantly, he made me feel more at ease about the flow of the wedding reception. He took charge and took the pressure off of myself and my husband on the day of the wedding. He is very affordable, professional and just extremely good at what he does! Thank you, DJ Michael Katz :)

Sent on 08/08/2016

Laura · Married on 03/26/2016

We had an amazing experience with DJ Master Key! He is very detailed and organized. Offers turn key solutions for a reception and is also very accommodating to suggestions and changes. Makes sure things run smoothly during your ceremony but doesn't impose upon it. The photobooth and uplighting really added to the experience. We would absolutely recommend him to others.

Sent on 04/03/2016

Tess · Married on 02/27/2016

I got his referral from a friend who had him at her wedding. He was great to work with! He listened to what I wanted and on the day of everything was perfect. There was no awkward silence and everything transitioned well from the dances to cake to our send off. After speaking with him and meeting him, he was very professional and dressed really nice for the wedding. He is basically there to please you in any way possible. Great DJ!

Sent on 09/23/2016

he was so great! his motto is "whatever the bride wants, the bride gets" and he means it 100 percent! what a smart man! could there be a better slogan for your company?! i think not!!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Only gives what the bride wants and responds very quickly ! He also has the best prices in Brevard!

Sent on 01/31/2015

Trisha · Married on 05/08/2015

This guy is brilliant. I didn't want a DJ to begin with, because we were having such a small wedding (~30 guests), and I just wanted to play the music I like... which, is fairly eclectic. But, we were from out of town, and decided hiring a DJ would make things easier on everyone.

Could not be more pleased with Michael's service. Easy to contact (by text, email, or phone call), very flexible, made helpful suggestions when I didn't know what songs to use for the ceremony. Additionally, he managed to find all of the bizarre song requests I sent him!

Here's what makes him brilliant though--nobody wanted to hear my songs except for me. So, he plays them during dinner, when nobody is going to be dancing anyway. After dinner, he starts playing more popular music, picks up on what the crowd is into, and sticks with that style.

This guy knows how to read a room, knows how to interact with a crowd, and I truly believe he would be appropriate in any venue, be it a crowd of 15 or 1500. He is not just a master of ceremonies, but truly a master of his craft, a wonderful and flexible person to work with, and went above and beyond to make everything run smoothly up to and during the day of our wedding.

Michael Katz, thank you for helping to give us the perfect wedding!!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Brian · Married on 02/13/2015

Jessica Elliott and I couldn't have imagined our wedding day without Michael. He organized 5 hours worth of entertainment into just under the 3 hours that we gave him. Mr. Katz communicated every step of the way and was more than willing to adapt to proposed changes at the drop of a hat. There was great entertainment, both audio and visual, top notch professionalism and a level of accuracy to time all of our special night's important moments perfectly. Do not hesitate to contact DJ Master Key Entertainment!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Christina · Married on 01/10/2015

Picking the DJ truly makes or breaks your wedding... they are in charge of the flow of the wedding and ensuring the guests are having fun. DJ Master Key did just that, and more! He made sure that we, the wedding party, knew where we needed to be and where to be on our wedding day. He truly knew how to read our guests and what music to play and when. We also provided him a sample of music we wanted played and he made sure to follow that and added some of his own, which worked perfectly. He also provided a photo booth for our wedding, which was a huge hit amongst our guests. The photo booth person was also great in making sure everything was in order. We got numerous compliments on how great our DJ was and how he kept that party going, especially since we had an eclectic group of people whose tastes ranged from country to salsa and bachata music. He is easily reachable and wonderful to work with. We cannot thank him enough for our wonderful and beautiful wedding day.

Sent on 01/20/2015

DJ MASTER KEY's reply:

Having Clients like Christina and her family make it such a joy and an honor to be a part of this wonderful profession, I see so much love, and it drives me to work harder and become more innovative each and every day, I am so grateful, Thank you Christina~!

Breanna · Married on 11/02/2014

Excellent DJ! Kept the party going, amazing up lighting, overall great service! I definitely recommend DJ master key!

Sent on 11/08/2014

DJ MASTER KEY's reply:

Thank you Breanna~!! It was such an honor to be a part of this amazing day~!!

Karen · Married on 11/16/2013

Michael of DJ Master Key was wonderful. He worked my daughters wedding last weekend under difficult weather circumstances and was so patient and understanding. He was awesome at our meeting and gave us great advice on music and program schedule. Her wedding and reception was PERFECT! Our guest were happy and had a blast. I have had people come to me ever since the wedding telling me how much fun it was and what a great time they had. I was so surprised to see how beautifully he lit
    up the cocktail tables and the cake table. I would use him again anytime!

Sent on 11/18/2013

DJ was wonderful. He really knows how to read the crowd and plan everything perfectly. Everyone loved the music and he was available on short notice. For $600 he did the ceremony, reception and uplighting. You really can't find a deal like that anywhere else.

Sent on 11/08/2012

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2012

Very easy to work with. Will tailor to your crowd. Highly recommend for best DJ with best price all around

Sent on 06/08/2012

Annabeth · Married on 07/02/2012

4.2
      2.5

Was not impressed with initial business transactions, but overall I would recommend him as a DJ. We agreed to a price, then due to him not liking our wedding planner, gave us several different reasons over a weeks time as to why he couldn't do our wedding anymore. He finally agreed to do it for a higher price than he originally quoted. However, he was great at the wedding - kept playing music to get people to stay on the dance floor and was professional during the wedding. Eight months later, he contacted me about the original review I posted on Google (he later had that review deleted). Although time can't be turned back to undo the initial experience we had with him, I do not believe it would happen to anyone else.

Sent on 04/22/2013

DJ MASTER KEY's reply:

The Wedding Planner the Bride hired was not local, (Orlando vs. space coast) completely unprofessional, and even the banquet manager could not understand this "wedding planner/decorator's" broken English, and unorthodox wedding practices. She had her grand father and her husband with her 2 small children helping with the set-up of the room. She wanted to make $150 off of my quoted contract price just to handle hiring me through her company instead of direct contract with me and the bride and groom, that is why I refused to do the wedding in the beginning, and signed a direct contract with them at a price less than my lowest package price, including Free complete LED room uplighting (16 points of lighting) 2 hour required extra set-up time at a $300.00 value. Plus if you read her satisfaction of my services and professionalism and also her last comment that she doesn't believe it would happen to anyone else... why make the comment in the first place? Also I have no ability to delete any comments from any reviews, I am a proud professional that takes my business very seriously after 23 years on the space coast. This is a lesson that if you hire anyone for your wedding try to meet with them personally instead of 3rd party hiring through your wedding planner, it's you one chance to make your special day the way you have always planned and imagined it to be~!

C · Married on 06/05/2010

3.5

DJ was good, everyone was dancing and we asked him to stay for an extra hour at the end of the night. He followed all of our music requests. He offered free LED uplighting with all of his wedding packages.

Sent on 06/14/2010

3.6
      2.0

DJ Masterkey did a great job the day of the wedding. Unfortunately, working up to the day was not easy. He made my husband feel as if he had to make all the decisions two weeks before the wedding and that changes were very difficult. We are both music educators so music was very important to us. He also freaked out at me before our reception because I changed the order of my reception. Overall, from a guest viewpoint he was great but from ours he was not.

Sent on 07/24/2014

DJ MASTER KEY's reply:

With 3 weddings that weekend all I asked was to hopefully have their requests finalized by Thursday so I may process all the details for all 3 weddings, being prepared and prompt with the information of your wedding day is vital to have a smooth and seamless flow, this is how I have learned efficiency from my military background to providing the best service possible to my brides. I truly care, but I must say I don't know what the definition of "freaked out" means but I certainly know the wedding and introductions went perfectly after the bride informed me she was changing the entire order of her bridal party right at the very moment of introductions so I asked kindly to give me "one minute" to put it together. I am sorry that you had this experience with me, but I am thankful everything went well at your wedding!