Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services Reviews

131 | Orlando, FL

131 Reviews for Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services

Erin · Married on 03/11/2021

Perfect Wedding Music

We are so grateful that we found this company and we were so lucky to have Joseph Marolis as our DJ! Joseph made the whole process so easy for us and was pleasure to work with. The entire pre-ceremony music to the last song of the night was absolutely perfect. The template that he had for us to fill out and his recommendations of songs for events was so helpful! Thank you for all of your hard work, we appreciate it more than we could ever explain.

Sent on 06/09/2021

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Erin, thank you so much for having us as the DJ services for your wedding day! I am so happy you had an amazing time and you were a pleasure to DJ for. I wish both you and Robert best wishes in your new life together and thanks again for everything!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/13/2020

Awesome Night!

We can't thank Joe enough for his incredible work at our wedding! He rolled with the punches, provided incredible service, and he's the best MC and motivator!! Highly recommended and loved! Hire him and his team today!

Sent on 12/22/2020

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Amanda, thank you sooo much for the great review! You both were a pleasure to work with and I wish you guys best wishes in your new life together! Thanks again for everything!!!

Ella G. · Married on 11/07/2020

Wonderful Experience!

Joe was recommended to us and he was phenomenal! Everything ran smoothly, there was never a lull in the music, and Joe helped accommodate my dad with a mic so he could sing/play a song for us for our first dance. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/28/2020

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you so much for having us for your big day! It was an absolute pleasure and I really enjoyed providing the DJ services for your wedding. Best wishes to you and Blake in your new life together as husband and wife and thanks again for everything! Sincerely, Elegant Entertainment

Alexia D. · Married on 11/07/2020

Excellent DJ

Joe was very helpful throughout the entire process and answered every question we had about our wedding day. DJ Dany was our DJ, and he was awesome. He kept the dance floor packed the entire night. They also provided the up-lighting at our wedding and it looked great.

Sent on 05/04/2021

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Alexia thank you so much for your great review! You and Tyler were a pleasure to work with and we are so happy that Dany did a great job for you! We wish you both the best in your new life together as husband and wife. :)
  • Sarah

Sarah H. · Married on 11/05/2020

Amazing Dj

I could ask for a better experience! He made it very easy and made sure all my requirements were met. I can’t believe for the price that we got all that we did, he went above and beyond our expectations and would hire again in a heartbeat. He was very attentive and reliable and also has a quick response time. 10/10

Sent on 03/30/2021

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you so much for having us for your wedding day! You both were an absolute pleasure to work with and we enjoyed getting everyone out on the dance floor and making your day special. Best wishes to you and Chris and thanks again for everything!!!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/26/2020

Look no further!

Responsive, professional, sincere, fairly priced, and kind! Even amidst COVID19 I always got an email response within 24-48 hours to any questions I had. My guests loved dancing at our wedding and the photobooth! I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/13/2020

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you so much for having us for your wedding day! You both were an absolute pleasure to work for and we enjoyed being part of your special occasion. Best wishes to you and Michael in your new life together as husband and wife. :)

Kelly B. · Married on 05/02/2020

The best atmosphere!

Joe is fantastic! He provided such a fun atmosphere on the dance floor and really got our party going at the wedding. He also did a great job capturing the audio for our ceremony, and we had so much fun with our wedding party intros - he brought great energy! The groom and I were pretty particular about music - but Joe didn't mind! He listened to everything we said and was extremely patient with us as he found solutions for any scenario we threw his way. We are so grateful to Joe for providing the exact atmosphere we wanted on our wedding day. He was a very big part of making it so wonderful and memorable! Thank you!

Sent on 03/18/2021

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Kelly, thank you so much for your review and for having us for your big day! I enjoyed being part of your wedding day and you were a pleasure to work for and I had an amazing time at your wedding as well! Thanks again for everything and best wishes to you and Dave in your new life together!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa S. · Married on 02/10/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!!

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ! From the ceremony to the reception, Joe provided such an amazing wedding day for us. He was so very friendly and positive and got nearly everyone out onto the dance floor! Thank you for playing some great music!!! If you're questioning who to book, MAKE JOE YOUR FIRST CHOICE!!! You won't regret it! He's amazing!

Sent on 01/06/2021

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Alyssa, thank you so much for having us to be the DJ for your special day! You both were amazing to work for and so happy everyone had a great time! Best wishes to you and Brian in your new life together as husband and wife! :) Thanks again for everything!
  • Lynsey

Lynsey H. · Married on 12/28/2019

Danced the night away

Joseph and his team are amazing . We booked dj , photo booth and lighting . All were fabulous. He was on the dance floor all night and kept the formalities moving along quickly . We even had a lot of guest leave early and danced the night away with a handful of people . He didn’t slow down just because there was less people . He kept the party just a popping as it would be at a concert . We also asked for several music request that were very different . He played them all at the appropriate times . Also the photo booth workers were friendly and personable. You can tell they love there job and have a great boss . We could never thank you enough .

Sent on 12/31/2019

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Lynsey, thank you so much for having us for your big day! It was so much fun and I am happy that everyone had an amazing time. I wish you and Michael best wishes in your new life together as husband and wife. Thanks again for everything!!!
  • MIRISASHA

Mirisasha V. · Married on 11/09/2019

Great entertainment and professional service

Working with Elegant Entertainment and owner Joe M. was such a pleasure! We hired them to DJ our wedding reception on 11.09/2019 and were truly happy with the results! DJ Dany kept the music flowing as well as making sure things ran smooth and on schedule. My feet hurt so much from being in 4.5" heels all day but I still managed to shake my groove on the dance floor! Joe M. was a delight to work with and was never too busy to answer any questions I had regarding our big day. Thank you, Joe and DJ Dany, for making our day so special!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Sasha, thank you so much for having us for your wedding day and for your great review! We were honored to be part of your special day and best wishes to you and Jordan in your new life together!
  • Amanda

Amanda B. · Married on 11/09/2019

Can't see the dancefloor!

Joe with Elegant Entertainment is AWESOME!!!!!! We had DJ, lighting and photo booth services. The music flowed, the guest raved! From ceremony to our last dance; Joe was on point! Our guest commented that they couldn't see the actual dance floor all night because EVERYONE was dancing! The photo booth strips were personalized and a GREAT favor for our guests! Joe was dressed sharp and engaged with our guests! Any future events we or our family/friends have; we will only be using Elegant Entertainment !

Sent on 11/22/2019

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Amanda I want to personally say thank you so much for having us for your and Desmond's big day! You guys were super nice and I had a great time with your family and friends. Also thank you for using our Photobooth services I am happy you guys loved our new Taco hat! LOL Best wishes to you both in your new life together and I look forward to future events! Sincere thanks, Joseph Marolis

Joel J. · Married on 10/27/2019

Great DJ. Perfect for a bilingual wedding.

Joseph was really nice and sincerely helpful. He was easy to contact, and always responded quickly. Not only was he a DJ but I feel like he helped more than the actual wedding planner or anyone else for that matter. My wife is from Brazil. Joe was instrumental in helping me find a translator/dj who did a great job, he helped me find a bilingual Portuguese speaking preacher, and did a great job of blending popular Brazilian music with common American wedding songs/music. He even gets out on the floor to help lead the party at times. I honestly can't think of any cons to mention.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Joel, thank you so much for your great review and for having us for your special day! It was a fun wedding and really enjoyed that everyone had a great time. Thanks again for everything and I best wishes to you and Andria in your new life together as husband and wife. :)
  • Brian

Brian S. · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing DJ!

We hired DJ Joe to provide mics for the wedding and to emcee our reception. He provided us a questionnaire that walked us through the entire evening and ensured we were all on the same page. On the day of the wedding, all music was handled without a hitch. We were so impressed with his flexibility and adherence to our plans and music choices. Joe was fantastic to work with, and I highly recommend him for future events.

Sent on 01/01/2020

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Brian, thank you so much for the great review! You and Brianna were an absolute pleasure and I am happy that we were able to make your day fun and memorable. Best wishes to you both in love and life and thanks again for everything!
  • Suzzan

Suzzan A. · Married on 07/20/2019

Truly amazing!

From start to finish this company has been accommodating. From figuring out what all we wanted in our package to helping coordinate the garter removal. The pricing was perfect for our budget and we were able to make payments.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Suzzan, thank you so much for a great review. We enjoyed providing the DJ Services for your big day! I loved the monogram and can't wait to see pics. :) I wish you and Robert best wishes in your new life together and Thanks again for everything!
  • Laurel

Laurel R. · Married on 04/13/2019

Helpful DJ with excellent music!

Working with Joseph (Elegant Entertainment) was great! He is very responsive to emails, beyond professional, and managed our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception flawlessly! He made everything on our side very easy and listened carefully to what we wanted. He was able to find all of the music we wanted even if it was obscure. Joseph is so friendly and was very flexible with minor changes during the reception. He was great at providing us with a timeline for our day of and following said timeline. This was also very helpful with our photographer and wedding coordinator. We highly recommend Elegant Entertainment and we would use them again for future events! Joseph could not have done a better job!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Laurel thank you sooo much for your great review and for using us for your special day! You and Adam were a pleasure to work with and I am so happy everyone had an amazing time! Best wishes to you both in love and life and thanks again for everything!
  • June

June · Married on 04/06/2019

DJ for our April 6, 2019 wedding

We were so fortunate to have Joe, from Elegant Entertainment provide services for our wedding! He provided the ceremony music, reception music, monogram, uplighting and photobooth! Joe made the wedding planning process super easy and is just a really nice guy. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and the photobooth was a hit with our guests! I highly recommend Joe and Elegant Entertainment!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you so much for using us for the DJ and Photobooth for your wedding day! I had a blast and I am happy everyone had a great time. You and Daniel were an absolute pleasure. Best wishes to you both in your new life together! Thanks again, Joseph Marolis
  • Joy

Joy · Married on 03/04/2019

100% Recommend!

Joe made the music/reception aspect of our wedding go so smoothly I could not be happier. I had a lot of specific song requests for the important moments throughout the ceremony and reception and he acquired all of my requests! He even worked with me to coordinate the timing of a specific song with the processional (night before the wedding) and it came off perfectly on the day of!

The icing on the cake (pun intended) was the reception music. I requested some classic party songs and line dances but since our wedding was a mixed white/Latin wedding I asked him to choose an equal amount of Latin music to play so that everyone had a good time and he DID! I even had my white family members telling me that some of their favorite moments during the reception were dancing to the Latin songs. It was a really fabulous party and he had our dance floor full the whole time. I 100% recommend Joe and Elegant Entertainment.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Hi Joy, thank you so much for having me for your big day! You both were an absolute pleasure and I had a great time as well! Best wishes to you and Sean in your new life together and thanks again for everything! Sincerely, Joseph Marolis
  • Janeris

Janeris R. · Married on 03/03/2019

Joe was a great DJ

Joe was my DJ for my wedding on 3/3 and he did a great job. Very professional and easy to work with. He did a great job keeping us on schedule and kept everyone on the dance floor. I highly recommend

Sent on 03/12/2019

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review! You and Leo were an absolute pleasure to work with and I enjoyed being part of your wedding day! I wish you both best wishes in your new life together and thanks again for everything!!!
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 02/23/2019

Excellent Engagement with a Challenging Crowd

DJ Joe was excellent. There's no other way to put it. When I say challenging, our crowd was very varied, not exactly traditional, not big on the easy filler music (like the line dances) and had many a song that held some kind of meaning though you might not expect to hear it. We also had several requests that, maybe didn't exactly make sense to play... Well Joe did a great job filtering out those requests, finding something to play to keep those requests happy but also fit the night well. Through it all, Joe kept a fantastic array of music rolling and people were always on the floor. He even made sure that he had the exact version of our first dance that we requested. He kept everything flowing smoothly throughout the night. Can't thank you enough!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Candace thank you so much for your review! I am so happy that everyone had a great time. You both were a pleasure to work with and I love the pic you included. Thanks so much for having me for your wedding day and best wishes to you and Steve in your new life together!
  • Lauren

Lauren C. · Married on 02/09/2019

Joe Was Awesome!!!

We were extremely happy to have Joe DJ our wedding last night. He was extremely flexible with making last minute changes to our song selections and kept us dancing the whole reception! He was extremely friendly and entertaining and everything was perfect. I could even hear all the pre-ceremony music while upstairs waiting for the ceremony to start and I loved everything he played. He was extremely responsive to all my emails/requests and made suggestions and recommendations to help make our day so special. Thank you so much Joe for an amazing evening!!!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you sooo much for having us for your wedding day! You and Chris were an absolute pleasure to work with and I am happy everyone had a great time! I wish both of you best wishes in your new life together and thanks again for everything!!!
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 01/05/2019

Expectations exceeded!

I was married on 1/5/19 and could not be happier with my decision to have Elegant Entertainment DJ my wedding! I worked with Joe during the booking process (as he already had another event booked for that date) and he was the easiest person to contact, was so nice and accommodating, and made the experience much less stressful! My DJ was DJ Scott and he honestly made our wedding reception! Everyone was raving about him and we were so happy with how well he kept the mood fun and people on the dance floor! You can tell he enjoys his job and we have no doubt our wedding would not have been as amazing as it was without him! Could not recommend this DJ or company more! Also everyone loved the Photo Booth and the uplighting and monogram looked amazing!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review! You and Doug were a pleasure to work with and we were honored to be part of your special day! I am so happy that Scott was able to make your event a memorable and enjoyable occasion. I wish you both best wishes in your new life together and thanks again for everything!

Danielle P. · Married on 10/20/2018

So much fun!

We had the pleasure of having Joe as our DJ for our wedding and he did such a great job! He even came out on the dance floor and danced with us! He kept everyone dancing all night long and was just great!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Danielle, thank you so much for having me for your wedding day! You and your family were great and I am happy everyone had a great time! Best wishes to you and JJ on your new journey together as husband and wife and thanks again for everything. :)
  • Christina

Christina B. · Married on 10/13/2018

Joe Rocks!

Our reception ran so smoothly and all our guests had an amazing time mainly because of Joe's insight into how to schedule the flow of the special moments in the celebration. He did much more than play music. I sure hope he took a break because when I looked up he was always busy keeping the party going. Truly grateful for all his hard work!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you sooo much for having me for the big day! It was a fun reception with amazing people. Best wishes to Christina and JP in their new life together as husband and wife. :)

Jenna · Married on 04/28/2018

We had Joe DJ our wedding two weeks ago, and we couldn't have been happier! He was so easy to work with and great if you are on a budget! He was friendly and really worked with us to make sure our ceremony and reception went exactly how we envisioned. He was quick to answer any questions we had. The night of the wedding our guests had a great time! Joe was flexible with our requests and kept the dance floor full! We did not have a wedding coordinator, but the night went smoothly as Joe and our other vendors worked so well together. I would definitely recommend Elegant Entertainment to anyone needing DJ services that wants to make sure their guests have a blast!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Hi Jenna, thank you so much for your great review and for using us for your special day. I am so happy that you had an amazing time and Best wishes to you and Ian in your new life together. Thanks again for everything. Sincerely, Elegant Entertainment
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 03/24/2018

We didn't originally book them, and found out my cheapo dj was a scam! I reached out to Joe a week before and he was a LIFESAVER! He booked us DJ Eddie, who was the best ever! Our music was so fun. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE was on the dance floor. I was scared Bc we were downtown, people would leave early to go to the bars. No one wanted to leave our party. It was the best night ever. I wish I booked them to begin with. They are affordable, professional, and talented.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Hi Cara, I am so happy that Eddie did a great job for you! I want to say thank you so much for using our services and the great review!! I wish you both best wishes in your new life together and if you ever need us in the future look us up. :) Sincere thanks, Joseph Marolis