Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services Reviews

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services 6
Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services 7
  • Laurel

Laurel Rochwarger · Married on 04/13/2019

Helpful DJ with excellent music!

Working with Joseph (Elegant Entertainment) was great! He is very responsive to emails, beyond professional, and managed our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception flawlessly! He made everything on our side very easy and listened carefully to what we wanted. He was able to find all of the music we wanted even if it was obscure. Joseph is so friendly and was very flexible with minor changes during the reception. He was great at providing us with a timeline for our day of and following said timeline. This was also very helpful with our photographer and wedding coordinator. We highly recommend Elegant Entertainment and we would use them again for future events! Joseph could not have done a better job!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Laurel thank you sooo much for your great review and for using us for your special day! You and Adam were a pleasure to work with and I am so happy everyone had an amazing time! Best wishes to you both in love and life and thanks again for everything!
  • June

June · Married on 04/06/2019

DJ for our April 6, 2019 wedding

We were so fortunate to have Joe, from Elegant Entertainment provide services for our wedding! He provided the ceremony music, reception music, monogram, uplighting and photobooth! Joe made the wedding planning process super easy and is just a really nice guy. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and the photobooth was a hit with our guests! I highly recommend Joe and Elegant Entertainment!

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services 8
    Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services 9
    Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services 10
    Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services 11
    Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services 12
    Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services 13

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you so much for using us for the DJ and Photobooth for your wedding day! I had a blast and I am happy everyone had a great time. You and Daniel were an absolute pleasure. Best wishes to you both in your new life together! Thanks again, Joseph Marolis
  • Joy

Joy · Married on 03/04/2019

100% Recommend!

Joe made the music/reception aspect of our wedding go so smoothly I could not be happier. I had a lot of specific song requests for the important moments throughout the ceremony and reception and he acquired all of my requests! He even worked with me to coordinate the timing of a specific song with the processional (night before the wedding) and it came off perfectly on the day of!

The icing on the cake (pun intended) was the reception music. I requested some classic party songs and line dances but since our wedding was a mixed white/Latin wedding I asked him to choose an equal amount of Latin music to play so that everyone had a good time and he DID! I even had my white family members telling me that some of their favorite moments during the reception were dancing to the Latin songs. It was a really fabulous party and he had our dance floor full the whole time. I 100% recommend Joe and Elegant Entertainment.

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services 14

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Hi Joy, thank you so much for having me for your big day! You both were an absolute pleasure and I had a great time as well! Best wishes to you and Sean in your new life together and thanks again for everything! Sincerely, Joseph Marolis
  • Janeris

Janeris Rosario · Married on 03/03/2019

Joe was a great DJ

Joe was my DJ for my wedding on 3/3 and he did a great job. Very professional and easy to work with. He did a great job keeping us on schedule and kept everyone on the dance floor. I highly recommend

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services 15

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review! You and Leo were an absolute pleasure to work with and I enjoyed being part of your wedding day! I wish you both best wishes in your new life together and thanks again for everything!!!
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 02/23/2019

Excellent Engagement with a Challenging Crowd

DJ Joe was excellent. There's no other way to put it. When I say challenging, our crowd was very varied, not exactly traditional, not big on the easy filler music (like the line dances) and had many a song that held some kind of meaning though you might not expect to hear it. We also had several requests that, maybe didn't exactly make sense to play... Well Joe did a great job filtering out those requests, finding something to play to keep those requests happy but also fit the night well. Through it all, Joe kept a fantastic array of music rolling and people were always on the floor. He even made sure that he had the exact version of our first dance that we requested. He kept everything flowing smoothly throughout the night. Can't thank you enough!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services 16

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Candace thank you so much for your review! I am so happy that everyone had a great time. You both were a pleasure to work with and I love the pic you included. Thanks so much for having me for your wedding day and best wishes to you and Steve in your new life together!
  • Lauren

Lauren Cobb · Married on 02/09/2019

Joe Was Awesome!!!

We were extremely happy to have Joe DJ our wedding last night. He was extremely flexible with making last minute changes to our song selections and kept us dancing the whole reception! He was extremely friendly and entertaining and everything was perfect. I could even hear all the pre-ceremony music while upstairs waiting for the ceremony to start and I loved everything he played. He was extremely responsive to all my emails/requests and made suggestions and recommendations to help make our day so special. Thank you so much Joe for an amazing evening!!!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you sooo much for having us for your wedding day! You and Chris were an absolute pleasure to work with and I am happy everyone had a great time! I wish both of you best wishes in your new life together and thanks again for everything!!!
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 01/05/2019

Expectations exceeded!

I was married on 1/5/19 and could not be happier with my decision to have Elegant Entertainment DJ my wedding! I worked with Joe during the booking process (as he already had another event booked for that date) and he was the easiest person to contact, was so nice and accommodating, and made the experience much less stressful! My DJ was DJ Scott and he honestly made our wedding reception! Everyone was raving about him and we were so happy with how well he kept the mood fun and people on the dance floor! You can tell he enjoys his job and we have no doubt our wedding would not have been as amazing as it was without him! Could not recommend this DJ or company more! Also everyone loved the Photo Booth and the uplighting and monogram looked amazing!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review! You and Doug were a pleasure to work with and we were honored to be part of your special day! I am so happy that Scott was able to make your event a memorable and enjoyable occasion. I wish you both best wishes in your new life together and thanks again for everything!

Danielle Pierzchala · Married on 10/20/2018

So much fun!

We had the pleasure of having Joe as our DJ for our wedding and he did such a great job! He even came out on the dance floor and danced with us! He kept everyone dancing all night long and was just great!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Danielle, thank you so much for having me for your wedding day! You and your family were great and I am happy everyone had a great time! Best wishes to you and JJ on your new journey together as husband and wife and thanks again for everything. :)
  • Christina

Christina Bonfanti · Married on 10/13/2018

Joe Rocks!

Our reception ran so smoothly and all our guests had an amazing time mainly because of Joe's insight into how to schedule the flow of the special moments in the celebration. He did much more than play music. I sure hope he took a break because when I looked up he was always busy keeping the party going. Truly grateful for all his hard work!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you sooo much for having me for the big day! It was a fun reception with amazing people. Best wishes to Christina and JP in their new life together as husband and wife. :)

Jenna · Married on 04/28/2018

We had Joe DJ our wedding two weeks ago, and we couldn't have been happier! He was so easy to work with and great if you are on a budget! He was friendly and really worked with us to make sure our ceremony and reception went exactly how we envisioned. He was quick to answer any questions we had. The night of the wedding our guests had a great time! Joe was flexible with our requests and kept the dance floor full! We did not have a wedding coordinator, but the night went smoothly as Joe and our other vendors worked so well together. I would definitely recommend Elegant Entertainment to anyone needing DJ services that wants to make sure their guests have a blast!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Hi Jenna, thank you so much for your great review and for using us for your special day. I am so happy that you had an amazing time and Best wishes to you and Ian in your new life together. Thanks again for everything. Sincerely, Elegant Entertainment
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 03/24/2018

We didn't originally book them, and found out my cheapo dj was a scam! I reached out to Joe a week before and he was a LIFESAVER! He booked us DJ Eddie, who was the best ever! Our music was so fun. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE was on the dance floor. I was scared Bc we were downtown, people would leave early to go to the bars. No one wanted to leave our party. It was the best night ever. I wish I booked them to begin with. They are affordable, professional, and talented.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Hi Cara, I am so happy that Eddie did a great job for you! I want to say thank you so much for using our services and the great review!! I wish you both best wishes in your new life together and if you ever need us in the future look us up. :) Sincere thanks, Joseph Marolis
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 11/19/2017

Working with Joe from Elegant Entertainment was such a great experience! He was very responsive when we had any questions, and he was very reasonably priced. For our reception, his music had everyone on their feet dancing the afternoon away...and we had a brunch wedding! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Lily · Married on 10/13/2017

Working with Joe made the process easy. DJ Phil was great. He was fun and kept the party going and on track. He had everyone up dancing and having a great time. He helped make our wedding a great night!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Lily thank you so much for your review. I am happy that Phil was able to make your wedding day special! You were an a pleasure to work with. Best wishes to you and William in your new life together and thank you so much for having us for your big day!

jenna · Married on 06/17/2017

They are very responsive and very accommodating!!! We enjoyed D.J. Leo very much!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Kim · Married on 06/10/2017

SUPERB! Highly recommend! He was so much fun and the dance floor was NEVER empty! Thank you JOE!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services 23
    Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services 24
    Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services 25

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you so much having us for your wedding day! You guys were great and love the pics you posted on wedding wire. :) I wish you both best wishes in your new life together. Sincerely, Joseph Marolis

Ashten · Married on 05/28/2017

Our Photobooth was a HUGE hit! All of our guests loved having something to take home with them, and the open air concept allowed for a lot of people to cram into several pics! It was very easy to use and had a line ALL NIGHT! My husband and I also loved getting to look through the strips of pictures during our honeymoon, since we had a scrapbook for people to post their pic strips and write us messages. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    As for music, Andy was our DJ and absolutely KILLED IT! I had a very interesting mix of guests, that all have very different likes when it comes to music, and Andy had them all up and dancing! There were only two times that everyone wasn't on the dance floor (our first dance, and dinner), other than that, it was a dance party the entire time and EVERYONE LOVED IT! All of my guests were talking about how I have such talented dancing friends, and I attribute that to Andy for playing such great music that had everyone up on their feet! THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you Ashten so much for having us for the DJ and Photobooth for your wedding day! We were honored be party of your special occasion. I wish both you and Matt best wishes in your new life together and thank's for your great review. Sincerely, Joseph Marolis

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2017

DJ Joe was great to work with! From the start, he was professional yet friendly and able to answer all of my questions. Joe provided his DJ services, uplighting and a photo booth! Everything was great quality and made our reception amazing! Having the DJ stand with the lights was a unique feature that really tied everything together. His photo booth attendants were professional and even helped our guests insert a copy of their pictures into our guest book (it prints two). Joe was always available via email or phone throughout the year and they day-of was there early to set up and ensure our day went off perfectly!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you so much for using us for your wedding day! Your wedding was super fun and we enjoyed being part of your wedding day. Thanks for your great review and best wishes to you and Rohan in your new life together. Sincerely, Joseph Marolis

Gabriela · Married on 05/12/2017

I first spoke with Joe who was amazing! He answered all my questions and always responded quickly. I had DJ Phil at my wedding. I met him the day of the wedding but I felt like I had known him forever. He did my ceremony and the reception music. He made sure everything was perfect and that everyone was having a great time. I would recommend DJ Phil and Elegant Entertainment to anyone in need of a DJ

Sent on 05/14/2017

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Gabriela, thank you so much for your review. We were honored to be part of your special day and best wishes to you and Johnny in your new life together. Sincerely, Elegant Entertainment

Michael · Married on 05/12/2017

Joe with Elegant Entertainment was very good! He always got back to us quickly when we had questions or concerns. On our wedding day he was on point and able to adjust to our changes! He was great with everything all around! We highly recommend Him and his company to anyone on their wedding day!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Hi Michael, thank you so much for having us for your big day! You Candace were great to work with and the video is coming along great and will be done soon! Best wishes to you both and talk to you soon! Sincerely, Joseph Marolis

Beverly · Married on 02/18/2017

I used Elegant Entertainment for the several services during my wedding this last weekend. DJ Dany was so organized and he kept everyone dancing! He even put up with our last minute changes for songs. Joe, the organizer for the business was so helpful and responsive! We got so many compliments even for the videographer who did not stop shooting for the entire dancing and we are going to have some great video i am pumped to see it! They also did a photo booth and someone was there helping at the booth all night! i think i hogged it half the night. They also did market lighting. Everything was smooth without any issues, such a great value and I could just contact one person for everything which was great for me as I was planning from across country! I definitely recommend this business!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Hi Beverly, thank you so much for using us for your wedding day! We are so happy that we were able to make your day special. Your video is looking amazing so far. Best wishes to you and Kevin in your new life together! Sincere thanks, Joseph Marolis

Mike · Married on 01/26/2017

Really enjoyed working with Joe from start to finish. He definitely takes a lot of pride in what he does and it shows through his performance. We were kind of picky with our song selection but he came through 100% and he loves to get people out on that dance floor. Can honestly say working with him was the least stressful part of planning our wedding. Strongly recommend!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Ellie · Married on 01/07/2017

I am so happy I went with Joe at Elegant Entertainment for the DJ services! Joe also set up as our ceremony music and it was just as perfect as I hoped it would be. He coordinated perfectly with my ceremony officiant to make sure the right songs were played at the right time. It saved me a lot of money on ceremony musicians too! At the reception, I saw 90% of our guests out on the dance floor at one time and it blew me away! I heard from all our guests at least once about how fun the party was... and it was no coincidence that Joe was running the show. He is a phenomenal DJ and I would recommend him for anyone's reception! During the planning process, Joe answered every e-mail and call right away, he never left me hanging. He never missed a beat, the timing of everything was spot on! Thanks Joe!!!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you so much Ellie, I loved being the DJ for your big day! I was amazed you guys were still going strong after 7 hours you have a great family and were super nice. I enjoyed so much providing DJ services for you and I wish you and Jim the best in love and life and thanks again for everything. Sincerely, Joe Marolis

Lindsey · Married on 12/09/2016

DJ Joe was a pleasure to work with from our first meeting to the day of our wedding! He was extremely friendly and always responded to my questions promptly. I requested some fun 80s music and a mix of slow songs and Joe did not disappoint! He was able to mix up the playlist to have all of our guests out on the dance floor at one point or another! The Anniversary Dance was definitely a fun moment where we were able to celebrate the long marriages of our closest friends and family. Joe brought the enthusiasm and fun that we were looking for on our wedding day. Everyone loved him!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Lindsey thank you so much for having us for your wedding day! You were a pleasure to work with and I had an amazing time with your family and friends. Best wishes to you and Grant in your new life together ;)

Stephanie · Married on 12/03/2016

Joe, Thank you again for everything! Our wedding was awesome and everyone loved the photo booth! You kept it going all night and our guests had an awesome time! I would recommend you to everyone!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you so much for using us for your special day! You both were great to work with and I wish you and Paul best wishes in your new life together. :) Thanks again for everything!!

Cassandra · Married on 11/12/2016

We are very grateful to have hired Joe to be our DJ! For literally the entire night, the dance floor was crowded. He has an exceptional way of reading the group to know what they want to hear. There was never that awkward moment of high-energy dancing, followed by a mass-exodus from the floor. I found Joe at a local bridal show, and he was running a special deal that was too good a value to pass up. He did an excellent job MC'ing for the special dances and other reception events. Joe has many years of experience as a wedding DJ, and my husband and I were absolutely thrilled with what he brought to the table. Thanks, Elegant Entertainment!!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Hi Cassie, thank you so much for your review and using us for wedding. You guys were the best and I loved providing DJ services for your wedding day! I wish you both best wishes in your new life together. :)