Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services Reviews

108 Reviews for Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services

108 Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services Reviews

Danielle Pierzchala · Married on 10/20/2018

So much fun!

We had the pleasure of having Joe as our DJ for our wedding and he did such a great job! He even came out on the dance floor and danced with us! He kept everyone dancing all night long and was just great!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Danielle, thank you so much for having me for your wedding day! You and your family were great and I am happy everyone had a great time! Best wishes to you and JJ on your new journey together as husband and wife and thanks again for everything. :)
  • Christina

Christina Bonfanti · Married on 10/13/2018

Joe Rocks!

Our reception ran so smoothly and all our guests had an amazing time mainly because of Joe's insight into how to schedule the flow of the special moments in the celebration. He did much more than play music. I sure hope he took a break because when I looked up he was always busy keeping the party going. Truly grateful for all his hard work!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you sooo much for having me for the big day! It was a fun reception with amazing people. Best wishes to Christina and JP in their new life together as husband and wife. :)

Jenna · Married on 04/28/2018

We had Joe DJ our wedding two weeks ago, and we couldn't have been happier! He was so easy to work with and great if you are on a budget! He was friendly and really worked with us to make sure our ceremony and reception went exactly how we envisioned. He was quick to answer any questions we had. The night of the wedding our guests had a great time! Joe was flexible with our requests and kept the dance floor full! We did not have a wedding coordinator, but the night went smoothly as Joe and our other vendors worked so well together. I would definitely recommend Elegant Entertainment to anyone needing DJ services that wants to make sure their guests have a blast!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Hi Jenna, thank you so much for your great review and for using us for your special day. I am so happy that you had an amazing time and Best wishes to you and Ian in your new life together. Thanks again for everything. Sincerely, Elegant Entertainment
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 03/24/2018

We didn't originally book them, and found out my cheapo dj was a scam! I reached out to Joe a week before and he was a LIFESAVER! He booked us DJ Eddie, who was the best ever! Our music was so fun. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE was on the dance floor. I was scared Bc we were downtown, people would leave early to go to the bars. No one wanted to leave our party. It was the best night ever. I wish I booked them to begin with. They are affordable, professional, and talented.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Hi Cara, I am so happy that Eddie did a great job for you! I want to say thank you so much for using our services and the great review!! I wish you both best wishes in your new life together and if you ever need us in the future look us up. :) Sincere thanks, Joseph Marolis
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 11/19/2017

Working with Joe from Elegant Entertainment was such a great experience! He was very responsive when we had any questions, and he was very reasonably priced. For our reception, his music had everyone on their feet dancing the afternoon away...and we had a brunch wedding! Would highly recommend.

Lily · Married on 10/13/2017

Working with Joe made the process easy. DJ Phil was great. He was fun and kept the party going and on track. He had everyone up dancing and having a great time. He helped make our wedding a great night!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Lily thank you so much for your review. I am happy that Phil was able to make your wedding day special! You were an a pleasure to work with. Best wishes to you and William in your new life together and thank you so much for having us for your big day!

jenna · Married on 06/17/2017

They are very responsive and very accommodating!!! We enjoyed D.J. Leo very much!!!!

Kim · Married on 06/10/2017

SUPERB! Highly recommend! He was so much fun and the dance floor was NEVER empty! Thank you JOE!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services 7
    Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services 8
    Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services 9

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you so much having us for your wedding day! You guys were great and love the pics you posted on wedding wire. :) I wish you both best wishes in your new life together. Sincerely, Joseph Marolis

Ashten · Married on 05/28/2017

Our Photobooth was a HUGE hit! All of our guests loved having something to take home with them, and the open air concept allowed for a lot of people to cram into several pics! It was very easy to use and had a line ALL NIGHT! My husband and I also loved getting to look through the strips of pictures during our honeymoon, since we had a scrapbook for people to post their pic strips and write us messages. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    As for music, Andy was our DJ and absolutely KILLED IT! I had a very interesting mix of guests, that all have very different likes when it comes to music, and Andy had them all up and dancing! There were only two times that everyone wasn't on the dance floor (our first dance, and dinner), other than that, it was a dance party the entire time and EVERYONE LOVED IT! All of my guests were talking about how I have such talented dancing friends, and I attribute that to Andy for playing such great music that had everyone up on their feet! THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you Ashten so much for having us for the DJ and Photobooth for your wedding day! We were honored be party of your special occasion. I wish both you and Matt best wishes in your new life together and thank's for your great review. Sincerely, Joseph Marolis

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2017

DJ Joe was great to work with! From the start, he was professional yet friendly and able to answer all of my questions. Joe provided his DJ services, uplighting and a photo booth! Everything was great quality and made our reception amazing! Having the DJ stand with the lights was a unique feature that really tied everything together. His photo booth attendants were professional and even helped our guests insert a copy of their pictures into our guest book (it prints two). Joe was always available via email or phone throughout the year and they day-of was there early to set up and ensure our day went off perfectly!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you so much for using us for your wedding day! Your wedding was super fun and we enjoyed being part of your wedding day. Thanks for your great review and best wishes to you and Rohan in your new life together. Sincerely, Joseph Marolis

Gabriela · Married on 05/12/2017

I first spoke with Joe who was amazing! He answered all my questions and always responded quickly. I had DJ Phil at my wedding. I met him the day of the wedding but I felt like I had known him forever. He did my ceremony and the reception music. He made sure everything was perfect and that everyone was having a great time. I would recommend DJ Phil and Elegant Entertainment to anyone in need of a DJ

Sent on 05/14/2017

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Gabriela, thank you so much for your review. We were honored to be part of your special day and best wishes to you and Johnny in your new life together. Sincerely, Elegant Entertainment

Michael · Married on 05/12/2017

Joe with Elegant Entertainment was very good! He always got back to us quickly when we had questions or concerns. On our wedding day he was on point and able to adjust to our changes! He was great with everything all around! We highly recommend Him and his company to anyone on their wedding day!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Hi Michael, thank you so much for having us for your big day! You Candace were great to work with and the video is coming along great and will be done soon! Best wishes to you both and talk to you soon! Sincerely, Joseph Marolis

Beverly · Married on 02/18/2017

I used Elegant Entertainment for the several services during my wedding this last weekend. DJ Dany was so organized and he kept everyone dancing! He even put up with our last minute changes for songs. Joe, the organizer for the business was so helpful and responsive! We got so many compliments even for the videographer who did not stop shooting for the entire dancing and we are going to have some great video i am pumped to see it! They also did a photo booth and someone was there helping at the booth all night! i think i hogged it half the night. They also did market lighting. Everything was smooth without any issues, such a great value and I could just contact one person for everything which was great for me as I was planning from across country! I definitely recommend this business!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Hi Beverly, thank you so much for using us for your wedding day! We are so happy that we were able to make your day special. Your video is looking amazing so far. Best wishes to you and Kevin in your new life together! Sincere thanks, Joseph Marolis

Mike · Married on 01/26/2017

Really enjoyed working with Joe from start to finish. He definitely takes a lot of pride in what he does and it shows through his performance. We were kind of picky with our song selection but he came through 100% and he loves to get people out on that dance floor. Can honestly say working with him was the least stressful part of planning our wedding. Strongly recommend!

Ellie · Married on 01/07/2017

I am so happy I went with Joe at Elegant Entertainment for the DJ services! Joe also set up as our ceremony music and it was just as perfect as I hoped it would be. He coordinated perfectly with my ceremony officiant to make sure the right songs were played at the right time. It saved me a lot of money on ceremony musicians too! At the reception, I saw 90% of our guests out on the dance floor at one time and it blew me away! I heard from all our guests at least once about how fun the party was... and it was no coincidence that Joe was running the show. He is a phenomenal DJ and I would recommend him for anyone's reception! During the planning process, Joe answered every e-mail and call right away, he never left me hanging. He never missed a beat, the timing of everything was spot on! Thanks Joe!!!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you so much Ellie, I loved being the DJ for your big day! I was amazed you guys were still going strong after 7 hours you have a great family and were super nice. I enjoyed so much providing DJ services for you and I wish you and Jim the best in love and life and thanks again for everything. Sincerely, Joe Marolis

Lindsey · Married on 12/09/2016

DJ Joe was a pleasure to work with from our first meeting to the day of our wedding! He was extremely friendly and always responded to my questions promptly. I requested some fun 80s music and a mix of slow songs and Joe did not disappoint! He was able to mix up the playlist to have all of our guests out on the dance floor at one point or another! The Anniversary Dance was definitely a fun moment where we were able to celebrate the long marriages of our closest friends and family. Joe brought the enthusiasm and fun that we were looking for on our wedding day. Everyone loved him!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Lindsey thank you so much for having us for your wedding day! You were a pleasure to work with and I had an amazing time with your family and friends. Best wishes to you and Grant in your new life together ;)

Stephanie · Married on 12/03/2016

Joe, Thank you again for everything! Our wedding was awesome and everyone loved the photo booth! You kept it going all night and our guests had an awesome time! I would recommend you to everyone!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you so much for using us for your special day! You both were great to work with and I wish you and Paul best wishes in your new life together. :) Thanks again for everything!!

Cassandra · Married on 11/12/2016

We are very grateful to have hired Joe to be our DJ! For literally the entire night, the dance floor was crowded. He has an exceptional way of reading the group to know what they want to hear. There was never that awkward moment of high-energy dancing, followed by a mass-exodus from the floor. I found Joe at a local bridal show, and he was running a special deal that was too good a value to pass up. He did an excellent job MC'ing for the special dances and other reception events. Joe has many years of experience as a wedding DJ, and my husband and I were absolutely thrilled with what he brought to the table. Thanks, Elegant Entertainment!!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Hi Cassie, thank you so much for your review and using us for wedding. You guys were the best and I loved providing DJ services for your wedding day! I wish you both best wishes in your new life together. :)

Carmen · Married on 11/05/2016

We hired Elegant Entertainment based on other reviews on this site. When we met Joe, there was a certain feeling of professionalism and comfort we felt that we knew we were making a good choice. His communication was excellent. He helped me with some lighting options, didn't flinch when I needed to add a projection screen and even helped with micing up a guitar for a special song. He did our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Everything was on point and the party rocked from start to finish. We will definitely be recommending to any friends that will be getting married in the future. Great job Joe!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Carmen and Danielle I want to say thank you so much for having us for your wedding day! It was one of the best parties of the year and I had a great time as well. You guys were an absolute pleasure to work with and I wish you both the best in your new life together. Sincerely, Elegant Entertainment

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

Even though our crowd was not a dancing crowd, I had the best time with Joe as our DJ! He was perfect and played a lot of great music! He listened to everything we wanted and was so easy to work with! Thank you so much, Joe!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Hi Jessica, thank you so much for having us for your wedding day! It was an honor being part of your wedding and I wish you and Nicholas best wishes in your new life together. :)

Noressa · Married on 10/01/2016

Joe was such a delight to have DJ our wedding. He was incredibly accommodating throughout the planning process! Wedding planning did not come easily to me, and I procrastinated terribly on a lot of it. Joe was so patient with me and my questions as we drew near the wedding date. He created such an enjoyable atmosphere throughout the evening, and really kept the reception moving and the guests involved. We had a few last minute changes (cake, cake emergency, no cake cutting, cake again) and he rolled through them all without missing a beat or ever making me feel as though I was inconveniencing him. Total professional! I cannot recommend Joe and Elegant Entertainment enough!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Noressa thank you so much for your review!! You guys were an absolute pleasure to DJ for and I had an amazing time. I wish you and Frank best wishes in your new life together as husband and wife. :)

Nicole · Married on 08/27/2016

I found Joe at a bridal show and could not be any happier with choosing him. Joe was absolutely amazing! He is always prompt with his email responses and willing to help! He even met half way between our locations for a consultation and a follow up meeting. My wedding had a few weather complications and Joe went above and beyond to help our wedding come together that he even helped dry chairs! He was aware of our time set back and made sure the pieces I wanted most for the reception be done; he truly wanted to make our wedding day magical. I highly recommend using Joe! He was so calm and organized that I never knew we had lost time because he made it all happen. Thank you Joe!! If we ever need a DJ again he will be the first person we go to!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Nicole, thank you so much for your review. I am so happy that you were able to have a great day after the rain. You both were a pleasure to work with and I can't thank you enough for allowing us to provide the DJ Services for your wedding. I wish you both the best in love and your new life together as husband and wife. :)

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2016

Joe was awesome!! He played great music and had all of our guests on the dance floor all night! He was easy to talk to, didn't pressure us in any way to book, he was very reasonably priced, and his quality was phenomenal. Joe threw in uplighting with our DJ package. He also took care of the music and microphones for the ceremony. Joe was able to answer my husbands questions before the wedding day, and contacted us via email and phone to make sure all of the details were setup for our big day. We sent him a crazy list of requests (my OCD kicked in) and we thanked him at the end of the night for doing what he knows best. The night was fabulous. Our guests only request was for it not to end! Thanks, Joe!!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Amanda thank you so much for your review. You and Matt were an absolute pleasure to work with and I loved being the DJ For your special day! I wish you both best wishes in your new life together. Thanks again for having me for your big day :)

Tyler · Married on 05/01/2016

DJ Joe was great! I had no issues with communication prior to my wedding and was very happy with how the wedding day went. He took charge of making sure the reception timing was correct and kept our guests on the dance floor. I think they did a great job and would absolutely recommend them to any of my friends.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Tyler, thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure providing DJ Services for your wedding day!! Best wishes to you and Chris in your new life together. :)

Julia · Married on 04/16/2016

We had DJ Phil for our wedding, and he was absolutely amazing! He was constantly checking up on us, as a wedding coordinator would, and making sure that we were enjoying ourselves. He even personally went across the venue grounds to grab my pair of sandals because my feet were hurting in my heels! By the end of the night, it really felt like he was part of the family and it was very obvious to us that his full intention was to make sure our special day went smoothly. The guests loved him and he did an awesome job at keeping the party going. Joe was extremely attentive and helpful with the planning process as well. Overall, I would absolutely recommend this company. They made our jobs as the bride and groom much easier, and helped us make sure that our wedding was memorable for everyone who attended!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services's reply:

Thank you sooo much for having us and your review of Phil. I am so happy that he was able to provide excellent service for you on your special day! We were honored to be part of your wedding day and best wishes to you and Cliff. ;)