Elegance in Frame

Escondido, CA View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Elegance In Frame is a wedding photography and videography service based in San Diego, California. Photographers Bruna and Richie have over a decade of experience capturing evocative portraits of special events. They are passionate about helping you commit the authentic joy of your big day to film in order to relive it again and again.

Elegance In Frame invites you to consult them regarding the kind of coverage that you require for your special day. You can set up an engagement photo session so you and your beloved can become comfortable in front of the camera. On the day, Bruna and Richie will conduct their photography and videography schedule so it runs in tandem with your festivities. This allows them to capture all of your special moments as they happen. Your final package will feature your photos and video in high-definition digital format with the option to add keepsake photo albums and prints.

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints
Save the Date

Javier V. Getting married on 11/19/2022

You Just Found Your Photographer!

Bruna was absolutely amazing, worked around my schedule and was extremely patient with capturing what will be one of my most memorable moments of my life. Highly recommend her and will definitely be staying in touch for future projects. Thank you for your amazing work!
  • Sophia
    Sophia T. Married on 07/23/2021

I am so glad I hired Photography & Videography

First of all, thank you again Bruna for delivering a such amazing service! My pictures are stunning and my video captured our story beautifully. The whole process of hiring her and her team was stress free. She is very patience, flexible, kind and she was always making sure to make me feel even more special on mu bog day. If you are looking for photography or videography, I highly recommend her services. You'll thank me later! ;)

Deals

Team

Bruna Dóllor
Bruna Dóllor
Lead Photographer, Owner

Hi, my name is Bruna, I am an international photographer focused on family/couple and wedding photography & videography. I started way back in 2010 when I was running a photography business in Brazil. I did some photography photoshoots when I moved to San Diego (6 years ago), and now I decided to go back all in with my photography business with my partner Richard, who is our videographer. We are extremely passionate about capturing and telling a story. Whether it's an engagement shoot or wedding photography, we are ready and happy to capture the most memorable moments of your life.

5080 Camino Del Arroyo Escondido, CA, 92108
6198317856
Location of (Elegance in Frame)

Elegance in Frame frequently asked questions

What photography services does Elegance in Frame include in the starting price?

Elegance in Frame includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Elegance in Frame include in their most popular wedding package?

Elegance in Frame includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does Elegance in Frame offer?

Elegance in Frame offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Elegance in Frame offer?

Elegance in Frame offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Elegance in Frame offer for wedding events?

Elegance in Frame offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Elegance in Frame and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Elegance in Frame is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Elegance in Frame offer?

Elegance in Frame currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding