Elegance in Frame

San Diego, CA View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Elegance In Frame is a wedding photography and videography service based in San Diego, California. Photographers Bruna and Richie have over a decade of experience capturing evocative portraits of special events. They are passionate about helping you commit the authentic joy of your big day to film in order to relive it again and again.

Elegance In Frame invites you to consult them regarding the kind of coverage that you require for your special day. You can set up an engagement photo session so you and your beloved can become comfortable in front of the camera. On the day, Bruna and Richie will conduct their photography and videography schedule so it runs in tandem with your festivities. This allows them to capture all of your special moments as they happen. Your final package will feature your photos and video in high-definition digital format with the option to add keepsake photo albums and prints.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Javier V. Married on 11/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You Just Found Your Photographer!

Bruna was absolutely amazing, worked around my schedule and was extremely patient with capturing what will be one of my most memorable moments of my life. Highly recommend her and will definitely be staying in touch for future projects. Thank you for your amazing work!
    Krystal Married on 11/11/2022

Book Her Now!!

Book her immediately!! Bruna was our wedding photographer and I’m still stunned by all the beautiful moments she captured from our big day. Our initial phone consultation to answer questions and get to know me and my wedding day vision was quick (~15 minutes) and after we figured out pricing, she was on it. She regularly checked in to make let me know she was available if I needed anything and was counting down the days with me. Her pre-wedding questionnaire really helped her day of for family pictures, big moments we want captured, etc.

On our wedding day, she was there before the wedding party getting set up and I knew the moment we met, she was going to be fantastic! I could only describe her as energetic, excited, and caring. She reminded me that today was our day, relax, enjoy and she’ll take care of the rest. She was with us all day capturing the most beautiful and touching moments. Richie captured stunning candid shots with the groomsmen (which for these guys, can be a challenge) and made them really shine. My husband really liked how he got them to relax and also enjoy the day with jokes and a bright personality. My family still talks about how wonderful her and Richie were! She is hilarious, focused, and engaging. We just received our wedding album and we both cried reliving that day and how amazing it was.

Thank you so much for capturing our day
  • illustration stars

Team

Bruna Dóllor
Bruna Dóllor
Lead Photographer, Owner

Hi, my name is Bruna, I am an international photographer focused on family/couple and wedding photography & videography. I started way back in 2010 when I was running a photography business in Brazil. I did some photography photoshoots when I moved to San Diego (6 years ago), and now I decided to go back all in with my photography business with my partner Richard, who is our videographer. We are extremely passionate about capturing and telling a story. Whether it's an engagement shoot or wedding photography, we are ready and happy to capture the most memorable moments of your life.

San Diego San Diego, CA, 92027
6198317856
Location of (Elegance in Frame)

Elegance in Frame frequently asked questions

What photography services does Elegance in Frame include in the starting price?

Elegance in Frame includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Elegance in Frame include in their most popular wedding package?

Elegance in Frame includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does Elegance in Frame offer?

Elegance in Frame offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Elegance in Frame offer?

Elegance in Frame offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Elegance in Frame offer for wedding events?

Elegance in Frame offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Elegance in Frame and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Elegance in Frame is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding