Photos by Gina

Escondido, CA View map Visit website
$4,712 Most Popular Price

$4,712 Most Popular Price

When I got married, I really wanted to have beautiful images that documented my day. Despite my planning, I was really disappointed in how they turned out and it makes me sad anytime I think about them. I don't want that to happen to you, which is why I started Photos by Gina. My goal is to provide all my couples with a high quality experience and product that they will treasure for years to come.

How do I do that? Photos by Giina is a boutique wedding photography company-- this means I only take on a few clients every year so I can provide my coupls with attentive customer service not just during the months prior to your weddingt but also after your wedding. No two weddings are the same so I approach all my weddings as the unqiue experience that they are and I look for ways to showcase all that is beautiful and uniquea about your day. After your wedding, you can expect your to images will be edited in approxiately 4 weeks and that's when the fun really happens. Every package comes with a beautiful album and my clients love to collaborate on the final design!

If you want a photographer who shoots beautiful true-to color imagery for that timeless look, then let's talk. Fill out the contact form here or jump over to Photosbygina.com for more informaiton. I look forward to speaking with you and learning how I can capture your day.

Gina

Your wedding is a once in a lifetime experience and should be treated as such. Photos by Gina’s goal is to create a unique and individualized experience for all her couples by providing them with expectational service not only on their wedding day but throughout the engagement period and after the celebration. Her ability to create authentic images will leave you with a beautiful collection of wedding day moments that perfectly reflect your day.

In addition to wedding coverage, Photos by Gina is available for:

• Engagement sessions
  • Trash the Dress sessions

Products available:

• Albums
  • Prints
  • Wall - Art
  • Digital high-resolution images

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Albums

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4712

High-Res Images
Slideshow
Albums

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

• Kristina
    Kristina C. Married on 02/14/2021

I absolutely loved her

Gina is absolutely amazing. She got back to us in a timely manner, we did our photo shoot in the snow and she was able to get the shot very quickly. I would absolutely recommend her for your engagement/ wedding pictures.
    Rebecca C. Married on 07/03/2020

Photos of a lifetime

Gina was so professional and kind! She captured our vision and every moment PERFECTLY! Her attention to detail and thoughtfulness made our experience unforgettable! I would HIGHLY recommend using Gina as your photographer for any of your wedding needs!
  • Angie
    Angie C. Married on 10/29/2018

Wonderful is all ways

I had a spur of the moment elopement and Gina was amazing. Super flexible and she made me relaxed. I would trust no one but her. My photos where stunning and I look at them often.

Deals

Photos by Gina 1
Discount

End of the year deal...Get 15% off total selected packages for weddngs held in 2021.

2339 Royal Crest Dr Escondido, CA, 92025
Location of (Photos by Gina)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding