4309 Cap Stine Rd, Frederick, MD 21703 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ed's Country Bakery

Ed's Country Bakery is a full service bakery offering a wide selection of baked goods including Wedding Cakes and Anniversary Cakes. Please look at our website for pictures of our cakes, flavors and fillings. Please call Ed at 301-788-5409 to schedule a wedding cake appointment.

69 Reviews for Ed's Country Bakery

Ed's Country Bakery 1
Ed's Country Bakery 2
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

We had a small display cake and a sheet cake in the back from Ed's for our wedding. It was absolutely amazing and we had so many guests compliment the cake! For the initial tasting we had cupcakes which were great but I was a little worried they weren't moist (sorry I know everyone hates that word lol!) enough. However the cake itself was absolutely perfect!! HIGHLY recommend the Italian Buttercream Frosting.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Devin · Married on 10/07/2017

We had our cake done by Ed's Country Bakery and it was SO DELICIOUS! We did lemon cake and we got compliments from lots of our guests that it was amazing! The frosting is perfect - not too sugary. Ed was nice and was fast at answering our emails. And the price was reasonable too! Overall, I recommend this place to anyone for their wedding.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/03/2017

Ed has been making cakes for my family since the early 2000s! He made my 16th, 18th, 19th, and 21st Birthday cakes, so I of course had to have him make my Wedding cake! The price is great and I sent a few designs over of what we wanted and he gave us exactly that. The cake was not meant to be served to guests, as we had a large cookie and smores bar, but it was on accident and it was devoured! We had a Lemon and Chocolate 2-tiered cake with Italian Buttercream icing. Everyone loved it and asked for more!

Sent on 09/14/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Weddings

• Holly Hills Country Club
    Holly Hills Country Club Country Club Weddings

Ed's cakes are fresh and taste GREAT!!! A must for weddings in the Frederick area. Since I'm at a wedding venue, I taste a LOT of cakes...and his are truly amazing...and affordable too!

• 4309 Cap Stine Rd Frederick, 21703 See on map