Edel Ryan

San Francisco, CA View map
$885 Package Price

$885 Package Price

Planning a wedding is not a one-girl job.

…or a one-girl-one-guy job. Or a two-girls-and-mom job. Think of it like painting your house. You have 6 rooms to prepare, move stuff out of, choose colors for, make trips to the hardware store for, rearrange, prime, actually paint, retouch, finish, and clean up.

Could you do it yourself? Yes, technically you could. But you could also move yourself and most people know better than to try to attempt that. You at least need someone to heft the other end of the couch.

Wedding planning is the same way. As is wedding coordination and execution of the big day. If you take it on solo, you’re in for inevitable mess, headache, and exhaustion. Plus, you may not get the results you had hoped for–a team is only as strong as the weakest link, and that goes especially for a team of one. Having external input is invaluable. It makes the work easier and more enjoyable.

4.8 out of 5 rating

1 User photo

Lien Married on 12/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Could not have done without Edel!

So long story short, I was planning a Berkeley, CA wedding last minute from Lawrence, KS and Edel made it happen. He is very organized and accommodating on all my demands and wishes (even though I only gave him a week's notice). He took care of all the small logistics during the wedding (e.g. lining up my bridesmaids and groomsmen, cueing my MC, helping with the cake cutting, etc.) and even brought me small snacks and drinks throughout the wedding. Edel is very detailed oriented and will jump in to support other vendors to ensure the wedding goes smoothly. The planning process can be stressful, but he makes it easy. During the event, I just had a good time with my guest and all the stress from the planning all melted away. I had a magical wedding and Edel helped make that happen! Thanks, Edel!
  • Dennis
    Dennis Married on 08/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We could not have made our wedding happen without Edel and his family team. Edel’s no non-sense efficiency, years of experience, and excitement at doing his job carried us through the entire process. From the moment we hired Edel as our wedding coordinator, he immediately made sure we were on the right track and found where he could be most effective in assisting us.

Here is a partial list of things he took care of for us without us even having to ask:
    - Communicated with us to check in on our preparation progress.
    - Gave us valuable input on design ideas for the ceremony and reception area.
    - Coordinated all communication with vendors before, during, and after the wedding.
    - Collaborated with us to create an internal schedule for the wedding day.
    - Coordinated wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.
    - Coordinated transportation of family.
    - Ordered lunch for bridal party (Something that we had forgotten to take care of! Before we could realize we were getting hungry while getting ready, the best tasting pizza arrived in each of the groom and bridal suites!)
    - Ensured following of internal schedule on wedding day. (We stayed on time and got to eat, drink, and dance!!)
    - Coordinated setup of ceremony and reception area.
    And there are many more things that he took care of in the background without us even being aware.

Edel and his team took care of us as if we were his own family. If you hire Edel, you can expect to get this same level of support and care.
  • Kennon
    Kennon W. Married on 10/06/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exceed expectations. Every gourmet item was a hit with our guests

There can be so much stress with planning the perfect wedding event, so it helps so much when you work with someone that's "easy" and just knows how to get stuff done right, in a personalized way, without a lot of hassle or hand-holding. He found out what we were hoping for, what budget we had to work with, and he proposed a menu that was exciting and impressive. I think the key for couples planning their wedding is to be as specific as possible for what type of experience you're looking for or trust in his amazing culinary skills and he will make sure the food blows everyone's mind. At our reception, there were so many passed appetizers of such high quality that some guests assumed that would be dinner. The main course had several perfect items for every type of eater from meat to vegan. I had already arranged a cake, but have seen some of Edel's cake-work and know that he could've nailed that as well. I have no complaints...except that the wedding is over and I don't get to eat the food anymore.
  • illustration stars