3 Reviews for Edel Ryan

3 Edel Ryan Reviews

The service was really unbeatable! The menu was catered to exactly what we had wanted, even though it wasn't exactly the easiest spread that we had asked to be made. All of the equipment was provided and handled by the service, so it was super hassle free on our part, which as you can imagine is key during a wedding weekend.
Fun anecdote - a cousin who is usually vegetarian tried some of the chicken that was made, and said that it was the best chicken she has ever had, and that if all chicken was this good then she probably wouldn't be vegetarian anymore!

Profile Picture Patrick, 8/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Edel and his team were so very warm and helpful on my wedding day! I have a small family, and my entourage was preoccupied with more important things. He asked me what my husband and I wanted to drink as we first sat down at our dinner table. He brought us a drink and made sure that our gifts and money were handled and in a safe place. He even held back our silverware from dinner that night and packed it for us as a token of our time. I highly recommend Edel. He was able to ensure my wedding gown was transported from one hotel room to another after it was steamed, and he did it without getting the dress stained. I know I could've relied on him to do more, even pick up guests from the airport or wheel my mom in her wheelchair. But for what he did, we are so very grateful for him and his family team. Thank you!

Profile Picture Marissa, 12/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Edel is a jack of all trades and helped me think through the roadblocks I was having. He has the most interesting answers for difficult situations.

Profile Picture Kristan, 11/21/09, 1 Review