Edel Ryan Reviews

4 | San Francisco, CA

4 Reviews for Edel Ryan

4 Edel Ryan Reviews

Dennis · Married on 08/04/2018

We could not have made our wedding happen without Edel and his family team. Edel’s no non-sense efficiency, years of experience, and excitement at doing his job carried us through the entire process. From the moment we hired Edel as our wedding coordinator, he immediately made sure we were on the right track and found where he could be most effective in assisting us.

Here is a partial list of things he took care of for us without us even having to ask:
    - Communicated with us to check in on our preparation progress.
    - Gave us valuable input on design ideas for the ceremony and reception area.
    - Coordinated all communication with vendors before, during, and after the wedding.
    - Collaborated with us to create an internal schedule for the wedding day.
    - Coordinated wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.
    - Coordinated transportation of family.
    - Ordered lunch for bridal party (Something that we had forgotten to take care of! Before we could realize we were getting hungry while getting ready, the best tasting pizza arrived in each of the groom and bridal suites!)
    - Ensured following of internal schedule on wedding day. (We stayed on time and got to eat, drink, and dance!!)
    - Coordinated setup of ceremony and reception area.
    And there are many more things that he took care of in the background without us even being aware.

Edel and his team took care of us as if we were his own family. If you hire Edel, you can expect to get this same level of support and care.

Patrick · Married on 08/10/2014

The service was really unbeatable! The menu was catered to exactly what we had wanted, even though it wasn't exactly the easiest spread that we had asked to be made. All of the equipment was provided and handled by the service, so it was super hassle free on our part, which as you can imagine is key during a wedding weekend.
    Fun anecdote - a cousin who is usually vegetarian tried some of the chicken that was made, and said that it was the best chicken she has ever had, and that if all chicken was this good then she probably wouldn't be vegetarian anymore!

Marissa · Married on 12/30/2013

Edel and his team were so very warm and helpful on my wedding day! I have a small family, and my entourage was preoccupied with more important things. He asked me what my husband and I wanted to drink as we first sat down at our dinner table. He brought us a drink and made sure that our gifts and money were handled and in a safe place. He even held back our silverware from dinner that night and packed it for us as a token of our time. I highly recommend Edel. He was able to ensure my wedding gown was transported from one hotel room to another after it was steamed, and he did it without getting the dress stained. I know I could've relied on him to do more, even pick up guests from the airport or wheel my mom in her wheelchair. But for what he did, we are so very grateful for him and his family team. Thank you!

Kristan · Married on 11/21/2009

Edel is a jack of all trades and helped me think through the roadblocks I was having. He has the most interesting answers for difficult situations.