Echo Media Photography

Modesto, CA View map
$2,250 Most Popular Price

$2,250 Most Popular Price

Echo Media Photography is a Modesto, California-based photography company that specializes in capturing special moments for weddings and other photographic sessions. The faces behind the company come from a mother/daughter duo of photographers, Catherine and Amy. Echo Media Photography was founded by Dan, Catherine's husband, who also plays the vital role of videographer, completing this stellar family business.

This family dynamic is sure to capture every memory of the couple’s wedding day. Their blend of style from contemporary to traditional and natural photojournalism adds incredible dimension to their final products for the couple. Prior to the actual day, Echo Media Photography will meet with the couple at their studio to design a custom wedding package. The standard wedding photography package includes:

• One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Digital files
  • High resolution
  • Multiple locations

Other Services
The couple may choose between having their wedding pictures delivered to them in the form of a album, digital files, prints, flush mount or save the date. In addition to the above wedding-related services, Echo Media Photography also offers:

• Additional hours
  • Destination/travel
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Engagement shoot
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Slideshow
  • Video

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,250

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

1 User photo

• Jenny
    Jenny Married on 08/30/2019

Dream wedding

I cannot begin to describe how amazing echo media is! They captured the dream I’ve always imagined. I literately can not decided which photo to print and frame to put up on my wall. If I could, my whole living room would be a collage of all the photos. They were awesome. I was able to access all our photos about 3 weeks after the wedding. I’m still waiting on the videography portion (on 4 weeks now) I’m ok with that as it stated on their contract it’ll take about 4-6 weeks. I’m sure it’ll be as amazing. Thank you echo media. I would definitely recommend them.
    Maggie Married on 10/14/2018
    Amy and Cathy are great! I almost want to get married again just to do more pics with them. They were great at getting the shots I needed and the shots I didn't know I wanted. They made me look beautiful and gave me the best parts of my wedding to enjoy over and over again. Sharing some or all of the pics with my friends and family couldn't be easier, and I love that the pics are all mine to download, print, or share.
    Amy and Cathy are equal parts artists and efficient business owners. I appreciate their skill, talent, and patience. Dan was incredibly helpful too, and patient when my overloaded stopped functioning. I HIGHLY recommend Echo Media for any of your special events.
    Tiffany Married on 10/09/2016
    Cathy and Amy were SUCH a pleasure to work with, and every single photo came out AMAZING!! We will definitely be using them for any future photos we have taken. My best friend is even using them for her engagement pictures since she was so impressed with how they did with mine! Thanks, ladies!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

Echo Media Photography 1
Gift
Free engagement shoot when photography and videography are booked together!

Pricing

The River Mill The River Mill Park & Outdoor Weddings

Amazing!!!!!

Sound Extreme Productions Sound Extreme Productions Wedding DJs

It's always a pleasure working with Echo Media. Teamwork is important among vendors at weddings and these guys work well with other vendors. The work they do is awesome!

Sounds In Motion Sounds In Motion Wedding DJs

What an amazing team of not only Photographers but also Video. Our DJ's always know they are going to have a great time when Echo Media is at their wedding!!!

1700 McHenry Ave. Suite 65B-211 Modesto, CA, 95350
209.604.9333
209-604-0336
Location of (Echo Media Photography)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding