Echo Media Photography Reviews

41 Reviews for Echo Media Photography

1 User photo

Echo Media Photography 1

Maggie · Married on 10/14/2018

Amy and Cathy are great! I almost want to get married again just to do more pics with them. They were great at getting the shots I needed and the shots I didn't know I wanted. They made me look beautiful and gave me the best parts of my wedding to enjoy over and over again. Sharing some or all of the pics with my friends and family couldn't be easier, and I love that the pics are all mine to download, print, or share.
    Amy and Cathy are equal parts artists and efficient business owners. I appreciate their skill, talent, and patience. Dan was incredibly helpful too, and patient when my overloaded stopped functioning. I HIGHLY recommend Echo Media for any of your special events.

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Echo Media Photography 2

Tiffany · Married on 10/09/2016

Cathy and Amy were SUCH a pleasure to work with, and every single photo came out AMAZING!! We will definitely be using them for any future photos we have taken. My best friend is even using them for her engagement pictures since she was so impressed with how they did with mine! Thanks, ladies!

Sent on 03/03/2017
  • Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 12/19/2015

My husband and I are so thankful that we had the opportunity to hire the Echo Media Family to be our photographer and videographer! They are the sweetest! I am still in shock that I got my photos so quick! It was so awesome! If you are looking for great quality pictures... Hire them!!!!! They are so worth every penny!!! If I could give them 6 stars I would!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Lena · Married on 10/24/2015

We are both eternally grateful and thankful for the amazing wedding photos the photographers at Echomedia provides us for our wedding. Our gratitude is enormous for them as they caught all of our special moments. We highly recommend them for their professionalism, creativity and phenomenal personalities.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Amber · Married on 09/12/2015

We booked Dan for videography kind of last minute, as I decided late that I did want a videographer. I am so glad I did! Dan is super easy going and sweet and I felt really comfortable with him. Truthfully, I barely noticed him at the wedding - I think that's a great mark of a videographer! Not only did I get almost an hour and half beautiful video of our wedding, he also made a short little "teaser" video for us. He even personalized the DVD covers specifically to an element in our wedding! I'm so glad that we chose Dan for our day, thanks again!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Had a wonderful experience with these ladies! My husband was apprehensive about photographers, but after said he felt completely comfortable with the whole experience. We received all our photos quickly and they were exactly what we were looking for!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Michael · Married on 08/30/2015

I really enjoyed working with Echomedia. The service was great and the whole experience was very professional. I loved how they worked with our schedule and were flexible to our needs! I would highly reccomend their services!

Sent on 09/17/2015
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 08/01/2015

Echo Media provided my husband and I with superb customer service from the time we were engaged till the day we said "I do"! They have such creative ideas and are so fun & easy work with. They provided us with beautiful pictures and wonderful memories. I highly recommend their services to all my family and friends.

Sent on 08/08/2011

Marissa · Married on 08/01/2015

Anytime the question "I'm looking for a photographer" comes up, Cathy and Amy from Echo Media always come to mind. I've had the privilege of working with them in other weddings and have even asked them to take our family photos! So the first thing we crossed off the "wedding to-do's" was booking Echo Media - it was simple! Our pre-wedding meeting was very helpful, as they both had good suggestions to keep our wedding day schedule organized (ie. the order of photography events) and to maximize the lighting to get the best photos! Having Cathy and Amy on the wedding day was more perfect than I could have even imagined! I felt completely at ease having them around. They have a way of making you feel comfortable, and taken care of. They did a great job taking advantage of what shots to get, and keeping us on schedule. The pictures truly have captured the magic of our day - photos that we will treasure forever! I highly recommend this dynamic duo for any event - you will be in great hands!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Trevin · Married on 06/14/2015

Very professional, made my special day perfect and memorable. So many pictures and lots of ones that stand out. The video was amazing and edited very well. Would recommend above all.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/13/2015

They were amazing! Totally exceeded my expectations and were great with family and friends. They were professional and accommodating.

Sent on 08/31/2015

natalie · Married on 05/30/2015

Cathy & Amy were wonderful photographers. They took over 1500 beautiful pictures at our wedding and helped keep the day on track. They helped guide us through the bustling of the dress, cake cutting & overall structure of the day. They went above & beyond just taking pictures. I met with them about 2 weeks before my wedding and we sat down together and created an outline for the wedding day. They showed up to my house before the wedding to capture all of us girls getting ready & were full of compliments and well wishes. They were kind and down to earth and really helped keep me relaxed. On top of it all, the pictures all turned out fantastic & they really captured everything that was going on.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Diana · Married on 10/18/2014

Working with Cathy and Amy was a great experience. They were a great and did an amazing job on the pictures. They were easy to work with and accepted our ideas, as well as gave us their suggestions. Very creative ladies. We also got our pictures sooner than we expected - we got them within a few weeks of our wedding. They took such beautiful pictures, that we are still trying to figure out which ones to use. I would recommend them to anyone else looking for a photographer for a big event.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

Absolutely amazing photographers!! Very very fun to work with!! They have great ideas and love bouncing ideas back and forth with you to come up with the best pics!! The final pics received are amazingly beautiful and edited so nicely...it's hard to pick which is your favorite because there's so many to choose from!!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Nicole · Married on 08/31/2014

From the moment I met Dan, Cathy, and Amy, I knew that our wedding was going to be an even more special and personal experience. Each of them is a joy to work with. They are professional, pleasant, humble, artistic, humorous, efficient, and timely. First, we greatly enjoyed our engagement session. Cathy and Amy used our location to its fullest potential of creativity. I loved how they incorporated our story as a couple, as well as the style we were hoping to achieve. These photos will be loved for decades to come. Second, we were impressed by Dan's work at our rehearsal. He helped us kick off our wedding weekend by capturing the beginning on film. This was a very personal touch which we appreciated. On the actual day of our wedding, Dan, Cathy, and Amy worked as an exceptional team. They were always where they needed to be, handled difficult family/bridal party members, and made us feel at ease when capturing these special moments. Thank you, Amy, for running interference for me when a wedding guest (camera in hand) followed my new husband and I when we were taking our couple photos right after the ceremony. She gracefully told him that we would like to be alone for those photos at that time. Towards the end of the scheduled photo time frame, Cathy approached me to make sure they had captured all of the photos and moments I had in mind. I appreciated this attention to detail and thoroughness. I would recommend Echo Media to anyone looking for a photographer. Also, I would recommend their services to those looking for a wedding or baptism photographer at the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church in Modesto; they do a great job with the lighting in the church. Overall, Echo Media is personal, a great value, and an awesome family. I haven't even seen the final photos or video yet, but I already know that I will be amazed with the product.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Katelin · Married on 07/26/2014

Echo Media Productions was everything we wanted and MORE! They are great people who love what they do and are incredibly talented at it!

We first met Cathy and Dan to have our engagement photos taken. I had spoken with them prior and gave them an idea of the setting/vibe we wanted for the pictures. From that, they found us a beautiful location that exceeded all expectations and our photos turned out absolutely beautiful. Cathy is so creative and had endless ideas and suggestions for us. They made us feel very comfortable and we had a blast which was clearly visible in the pictures!

On our Wedding Day, we met Amy, who was just as pleasant to be around! Cathy and Amy are a dynamic mother-daughter duo. We were blown away by their creativity and execution. They did such a beautiful job capturing our Wedding Day and now we have gorgeous photos to remind us of the best day of our lives. We fell in love with EVERY single photo and there were tons! I cannot stress enough how amazing our photos are! Our family/friends were so impressed with them as well and we get compliments from every person who sees them hanging in our house. We honestly could not have asked for more - you are SO lucky if you get the opportunity to work with these people. We will definitely be tracking them down when it comes time for baby photos, they are our go-to!!

Sent on 10/26/2014
  • lilbritty22

Brittany · Married on 10/06/2013

Loved both Amy and Cathy! What a great fun team! I can't wait to see our pictures!

Sent on 10/30/2013

They were a complete pleasure to work with. They were flexible and able to capture some ab absolutely beautiful shots

Jhovany · Married on 09/05/2013

This people are the best!!! There work is excellent and very professional but most important super nice and great people. They took my engagement pictures that came out amazing!!!! I cant wait for there magic to come out in our Big day!!!!!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Megan · Married on 06/22/2013

Echo Media was amazing! They gave me everything I wanted for my wedding and more. The mother daughter team is a joy to be around and I felt so comfortable working with them. I had a list of pictures I wanted from pinterest, etc and they captured everyone of them and had more creative ideas as well. They took over 2,000 photos at my wedding and gave me all of them. They turned out perfect. The video was excellent as well and included with a great DVD cover. Very professional and a great price for the amazing service they provide. Would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone looking to capture their perfect day!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Stephanie · Married on 06/08/2013

Excellent photography! Very pleased with the stunning photos and you could not ask for a better group of people to work with. Thank you Echo Media for far exceeding our expectations!. I highly recommend you for all of our friends and family!

Sent on 09/17/2013
  • User3525085 · event on 03/08/2013

They are great people. They are very down to earth, very comfortable working with them. Amy and Kathy took my wives pregnancy pictures, they were amazing! Also took my baby girls newborn pictures, WOW!! They do such a great job. Very affordable and very professional... Would not go back to any other photography company. Sticking with them!!! Highly recommend them

Carmen · Married on 09/01/2012

Highly recommend them for any special occasion, very professional

• I

Irene · Married on 06/02/2012

Echo media is amazing! They are not just amazing at capturing special moments during your special day they go above and beyond to make it extra special. They are more than my favorite photographers they have become great friends! They truly take the time and give it their best to make you feel special. I could not be happier and more thankful to have met them and have them capture so many special moments in my life. Everything from our first family photoshoot, photoshoot with my dogs, engagement pictures, wedding pictures, trash the dress photoshoot and soon to have maternity pictures.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Ann · event on 03/18/2012

Cathy, Dan and Amy are not only talented professional photographers, they are warm and helpful people.