Erin Schmidt Photography

1401 W. Fort St Box 32041, Detroit, MI 48223 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,400
Availability Check your date

About Erin Schmidt Photography

I’m a wife, a Mom of two completely gorg little girls (and one English Bulldog named Barkley) and I freaking love what I get to do for a living. I live for real laughs, pretty light and love in all of its amazingness! I love traveling, collecting vinyl albums, celebrity gossip and I’m a total foodie – I can tell you the best restaurants pretty much anywhere.

To me, photography is a beautiful thing. A photograph can make you laugh, it can make it cry, but most importantly, it makes you remember. Life goes by so.crazy.fast. and a photograph freezes those moments so we can hold on to them forever. When I shoot, I shoot with my heart and soul. I pull as much of my clients into each portrait as humanly possible, which makes each and every time I pick up my camera a unique, and custom experience. My photography work is quirky, loving and non-traditional and I am so in love with shooting authentically for my clients.

xo,

e

Erin Schmidt, owner of E Schmidt Photography, is an on-location, natural-light photographer specializing in custom lifestyle portraiture for events, including weddings, maternity, children of all ages, couples, and families. She is available for sessions in the Metro Detroit, Ann Arbor Michigan area, as well as the Greater Toledo Ohio area. Custom discounts available for destination weddings, international weddings and elopements. As seen in Huffington Post, Rock n Roll Bride, Wedding Chicks, Grey Likes Weddings, The Knot & dozens more.

Follow Erin Schmidt Photography on

Erin Schmidt Photography 4
Erin Schmidt Photography 5
Erin Schmidt Photography 6

Nicole Allen · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing winter wedding photos!

I picked out Erin before I was even engaged. She did not disappoint. Even with a snow storm raging she pulled out all the stops. Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Erin Schmidt Photography 7

Jamie · Married on 05/05/2018

I can not say enough amazing things about Erin! From her smile behind the camera to bringing our smiles out in front of it! She made our day! Her personality is a perfect fit for Matthew and I! We knew she was going to be great after our first time meeting with her for our engagement photos- they were SO perfect. We couldn’t even believe our wedding day photos the work she does is amazing to say the least! Thank you so much Erin for making our day perfect and being able to capture all the moments inbetween! Love, the murrays!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Nicole · Married on 04/28/2018

Erin and her team were perfect through and through. Jes and Allison shot my wedding this past April and the pictures were everything we'd hoped for! Plus, the whole team was professional, fun, and easy to work with. I would recommend anyone to E Schmidt Photography. <3

-Nicole (Bride, April 2018)

Sent on 05/31/2018

Erin Schmidt Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Bartz Viviano
    Bartz Viviano Wedding Florists

Beautiful work! Flowers can be hard to capture. This photog does so beautifully and has no problem traveling.

• 1401 W. Fort St Box 32041 Detroit, Michigan, 48223 See on map