1401 W. Fort St Box 32041, Detroit, MI 48223 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,400
Availability Check your date

About Erin Schmidt Photography

I’m a wife, a Mom of two completely gorg little girls (and one English Bulldog named Barkley) and I freaking love what I get to do for a living. I live for real laughs, pretty light and love in all of its amazingness! I love traveling, collecting vinyl albums, celebrity gossip and I’m a total foodie – I can tell you the best restaurants pretty much anywhere.

To me, photography is a beautiful thing. A photograph can make you laugh, it can make it cry, but most importantly, it makes you remember. Life goes by so.crazy.fast. and a photograph freezes those moments so we can hold on to them forever. When I shoot, I shoot with my heart and soul. I pull as much of my clients into each portrait as humanly possible, which makes each and every time I pick up my camera a unique, and custom experience. My photography work is quirky, loving and non-traditional and I am so in love with shooting authentically for my clients.

xo,

e

Erin Schmidt, owner of E Schmidt Photography, is an on-location, natural-light photographer specializing in custom lifestyle portraiture for events, including weddings, maternity, children of all ages, couples, and families. She is available for sessions in the Metro Detroit, Ann Arbor Michigan area, as well as the Greater Toledo Ohio area. Custom discounts available for destination weddings, international weddings and elopements. As seen in Huffington Post, Rock n Roll Bride, Wedding Chicks, Grey Likes Weddings, The Knot & dozens more.

Follow Erin Schmidt Photography on

Erin Schmidt Photography 5
Erin Schmidt Photography 6
Erin Schmidt Photography 7

Natalie · Married on 08/03/2019

Captured the day perfectly!

Erin is outstanding in so many ways. She communicated well during the planning process, provided excellent recommendations on sites for photos, and is a seriously talented photographer. On the day of our wedding, she far exceeded my expectations. She took charge of situations I was unable to - such as completely handling a snafu with our transportation - and did so with such professionalism. She and her assistant, Kerby, were everywhere and got photos of everything we wanted — and more! Our groomsmen commented on how it was the “most painless” wedding photography ever. She put everyone at ease, especially me. The photos themselves are gorgeous. They capture every emotion at every angle with such attention to detail. My only trouble now I deciding which to frame in our house. If you’re on the fence with Erin, book her. You will he so glad you did.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Jennifer · Married on 07/13/2019

this one is personaaaaaaalllllllllllll

Not only is Erin a rockstar photographer who will get you the most beautiful and vibrant photos, but she also really cares to make a connection with her clients. She makes sure she gets to know you as a couple and your wedding vision and her photos have that much more of a personal touch because of it. Erin is so fun and a straight up pro, she was a great resource on our wedding day helping make sure that everything went smoothly and on time. Her GORGEOUS work speaks for itself, hire this queen and her dream team of assistants and you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Erin Schmidt Photography 8
    Erin Schmidt Photography 9
    Erin Schmidt Photography 10
    Erin Schmidt Photography 11
  • Leanne

Leanne · Married on 05/10/2019

Best photographer ever!

Where do I even begin? Hiring Erin was one of the best decisions we made with regard to our wedding. Besides being one of the coolest people I've ever met, Erin was always super responsive with communication, a very helpful resource when it came to planning our timeline, and an overall calming and supportive presence on our big day. And I haven't even gotten to the pictures... oh my goodness. The moment I saw our wedding picture preview, I burst into tears. She had managed to perfectly capture our special day and I am forever grateful that we will have these stunning images to remind us of our wedding. We have received COUNTLESS compliments on our pictures and I cannot thank her enough. She is simply the best!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Erin Schmidt Photography 12

Erin Schmidt Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Bartz Viviano
    Bartz Viviano Wedding Florists

Beautiful work! Flowers can be hard to capture. This photog does so beautifully and has no problem traveling.

• 1401 W. Fort St Box 32041 Detroit, Michigan, 48223 See on map