Erin Schmidt Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,400 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,400 Most Popular Price

Authentic wedding photography is my everything. Meaning, I want you to look at your photos 50 years from now and be able to feel the love you felt in that photo. Photography is a beautiful thing. A photograph can make you laugh, it can make you cry, but most importantly, it makes you remember. When I shoot, I shoot with my heart and soul. I pull as much of my couples and families into each portrait as humanly possible, which makes each and every time I pick up my camera a unique, and custom experience. My wedding photography work is quirky, loving and non-traditional and I am so in love with shooting authentically for my clients. And I fricken LOVE Detroit - she is my muse and I try to spend as much time as I can there. The colors, the textures, the soul of that city - Detroit weddings are my jam! Love is LOVE. We photograph anyone + everyone in love.

Erin Schmidt, owner of Erin Schmidt Photography, is an on-location, natural-light photographer specializing in custom lifestyle portraiture for events, including weddings, maternity, children of all ages, couples, and families. She is available for sessions in the Metro Detroit, Ann Arbor Michigan area, as well as the Greater Toledo Ohio area. Custom discounts available for destination weddings, international weddings and elopements. As seen in Style Me Pretty, 100 Layer Cake, Huffington Post, PopSugar, Equally Wed, Rock n Roll Bride, Wedding Chicks, Grey Likes Weddings, The Knot magazine, and dozens more.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3400.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

Sarah E. Getting married on 05/08/2022

10/10 would recommend to EVERYONE

Erin feels like a friend and not a vendor when you are working with her. She listens to what you desire and captures moments that are incredibly realistic to who you are. During COVID she has been easy to communicate with and understanding. I would recommend her to anyone asking for a wedding photographer!
  • Libby
    Libby A. Getting married on 10/02/2021

Erin is a PRO! 10,000% recommend

Erin was an absolute PRO and I am so grateful she was able to shoot my wedding on 2/22/2020. Her and her assistant, Kerby, made us feel so comfortable. This took so much pressure off of us and allowed for such beautiful, authentic photographs. We were able to sit back and enjoy the precious moments because we knew we could trust that they wouldn't miss a single one. Erin and her team have an extraordinary capability to find beauty in little details and set up quick and unique snaps. Our pictures turned out amazingly beautiful and colorful. Erin and Kerby also worked incredibly well with our other vendors and our large, rowdy families and wedding party. Their professionalism and can-do attitude made it clear that they've done countless weddings, and absolutely loved what they do. I honestly can't thank you enough Erin and Kerby!
  • Melissa
    Melissa S. Married on 07/04/2021

Amazing photos of our lakefront wedding!

Erin was so easy to work with and did exactly what I asked. She took candid photos of our day and captured everything perfectly!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Bartz Viviano Bartz Viviano Wedding Florists

Beautiful work! Flowers can be hard to capture. This photog does so beautifully and has no problem traveling.

1401 W. Fort St Box 32041 Detroit, MI, 48223
734-336-7451
Location of (Erin Schmidt Photography)

Erin Schmidt Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Erin Schmidt Photography include in the starting price?

Erin Schmidt Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Erin Schmidt Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Erin Schmidt Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Erin Schmidt Photography offer?

Erin Schmidt Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Erin Schmidt Photography offer?

Erin Schmidt Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Erin Schmidt Photography offer for wedding events?

Erin Schmidt Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Erin Schmidt Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Erin Schmidt Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding