Garden City, MI 48135 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About athornsphoto, LLC

athornsphoto, LLC is ran by a 22 year old portrait photographer named Autumn with over 50 weddings in experience. our editing style is moody, candid with a hint of film.

Follow athornsphoto, LLC on

1892246310207585198262965806953432968002891o

7 Reviews for athornsphoto, LLC

• Amanda

Amanda Denise Davis · Married on 10/19/2019

An amazing breathtaking wedding photographer that you will NOT regret hiring

Forever and ever I will recommend Autumn whenever someone asks for a recommendation for a photographer. Autumn is professional, honest, reliable, sweet, caring and any other word that can be used to describe an amazing person. She is more than just a photographer. She makes you feel so comfortable and like she has known you for years. We spent a good portion of our engagement session just laughing and talking with her! Her work is truly BREATHTAKING. Trust me when I say that after she photographs you, you will plan other events in which she can photograph you again. And again.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Callie · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely beautiful!

I met Autumn when we booked our engagement and wedding with her team member Nick Najduk. She was the second shooter for our engagement and wedding this year. Autumn is so sweet and her photos are absolutely beautiful. We felt so comfortable working with them which made taking photos fun! We have received so many compliments on our pictures and we could not be more pleased! Autumn and Nick were very organized for the day of our wedding and made the day flow effortlessly. We are so lucky we can go back and re-live our wedding day and share it with our families. Thank you both

Sent on 11/11/2019

Jenise Blair · Married on 08/03/2019

Kind photographers, STUNNING photos!!

Autumn and Nick were my wedding photographers, and it's hard to say anything that other reviewers haven't already raved about. Autumn and Nick are so genuinely kind, personable, professional, and remarkably talented. My (now husband) and I picked our wedding date based on Autumn's availability because of how absolutely stunning her work is. I have been following her on social media for years, and I always admired how her photos felt so raw, emotional, and artistic. I knew that my wedding photos would be safe in her hands, and not only did her and Nick NOT disappoint, but they totally exceeded our expectations. The day of our wedding, our timeline did not go as planned, but Autumn and Nick remained so calm and patient and reassured me that they would get all of the shots we wanted. As others have commented on, Autumn and Nick also have an amazing ability to make you feel comfortable and at ease while being photographed, which was SO nice, because my husband and I are both pretty camera shy. The photos they delivered are just breathtaking, and are seriously beyond what I ever could have imagined. Thank you endlessly to Autumn and Nick for the precious moments you uniquely captured for us. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 09/28/2019

athornsphoto, LLC FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Hand-Coloring
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas