Dynamic James DJ Entertainment

Grayling, MI View map Visit website
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

For over two decades, Dynamic James has been providing exceptional DJ / MC entertainment for weddings and special events all over Northern Michigan. A successful and memorable wedding requires someone to be in charge of the evening’s timeline, activities, and announcements. I am more than just a DJ. I embrace the role of Master of Ceremonies by striving to keep the evening running smoothly while coordinating with the photographer, videographer and caterers to make sure everything is happening on time. My DJ and MC skills allow you to focus on your family and friends, so you can relax and enjoy your wedding day, worry-free!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$800

What music genres do you specialize in?

Hip Hop
Pop
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kelsey R. Married on 11/05/2022

Best day ever

James showed up nice and early, very accommodating to our needs. It was raining on and off so I warned that the planned outdoor ceremony may have to be moved inside. We made it happen outside and it was great, HOWEVER the power went out before our first dance 😅 James quickly got a battery powered setup going so that the party continued almost flawlessly! He had great tips for how to actually set up parts of the evening, since the day was completely DIY we definitely needed that!

Dynamic James DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kelsey. It was a pleasure providing DJ services for you! I certainly appreciate your positive review.
    ~James
    Mary M. Married on 09/18/2021

The best Ever!

Dynamic James was perfect for my daughter's wedding! He played music that was enjoyed by everyone from young to old. He did special dances like one for who had been married the shortest and the longest, and others. He was very easy to work with and genuinely cared about my daughter being happy!

Dynamic James DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Beth, it was a pleasure providing DJ services for you and your family! Thank you for the positive review.
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn Married on 07/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, Experienced and Helpful DJ!

James helped us in every way he could. He was so easy to communicate with and helped us to plan for things we hadn't even thought of. He was knowledgeable, always professional, and so much fun!

Dynamic James DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Katelyn! It was a pleasure providing DJ services for you. Thank you for the positive review!
    ~James
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

James Brown
James Brown
Owner - Wedding DJ/MC Specialist

I began my DJ career in 1994. I am a professional Wedding DJ/MC Specialist with over two decades of experience! During the past 25+ years, I have performed at hundreds of weddings. I have performed numerous times at almost every large reception venue in Northern Michigan. I am also an Elementary Music Teacher with the Crawford AuSable School District in Grayling, MI. I graduated in December of 2000 from the University of Michigan with a Bachelor of Music Education Degree. I later attended Central Michigan University to pursue my Master’s Degree. I am also a guitarist and a singer/songwriter.

Michigan Grayling, MI, 49738
Location of (Dynamic James DJ Entertainment)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding