Dustin Meyer Photography

Austin, TX View map

"I love weddings. There's just something about the energy and excitement that surrounds everyone when two people come together on that special day. I get so caught up in the emotion, I can't help but document all those intimate moments of love and laughter.
After receiving my degree in Photography in 2002, I went right into weddings and I've been loving it ever since..."

Dustin's clients have hired him from coast to coast, but Austin, TX is where he calls his home. Published in Tribeza Magazine, interviewed by Facebook, Dustin's ability for creating stunning images has earned him recognition from some of today's highest critics . An active member of PPA, TPPA, and WPPI, Dustin is constantly striving to give his clients the absolute best wedding experience.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.3 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Cindy Married on 07/18/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dustin is the only photographer we considered hiring to capture this most important day in our daughter’s life. Prior to her wedding day, Dustin had done senior pictures for all three of our kids, as well as Valentine’s Day photo sessions for two of them, and we knew no other vendor could compare to his artistic touch, professionalism and attention to detail. In addition to being the best photographer we know, Dustin grew up as our neighbor, and we’re proud to call him our friend. We gave him a list a mile long of “must have” shots, and he took every one of them without interfering with or stalling any of the day’s festivities. After the Big Event is done, all that’s left are the sweet memories – and the pictures! Wedding photography is the one budget item no bride should skimp on. So glad we didn’t!
    Nadya Married on 09/13/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wow! Dustin is such an amazing, professional, fun and talented photographer. I wish I could post the photos he took from our engagement photos to my bridal photos because those say it all! Our engagement photo session was so much fun! He made us so comfortable and at ease where we didnt event notice he was taking photos. He new what angles were the most flattering and just took such beautiful photos! He also has a great sense of humor and is so easy to be around which is so important when taking photos. My bridal portraits were the amazing as well. So great that my job colleagues and friends were all asking me who the photographer was and what a great job he did on these photos. Lastly, the day of the wedding it was a bit tense because the ceremony was scheduled to be outside and it was pouring rain. Dustin was amazing in calming me, my family and bridesmaids down and assuring it would all be okay. To make a long story short he still took the photos I wanted during a time where everyone was freaking out. He is by far the best money spent from my entire wedding and I highly recommend him!!!! Thank you Dustin for everything! You made me feel and look like the most beautiful bride.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 08/04/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Having Dustin Meyer photograph our wedding day was one of the best decisions I have ever made. He was so great to work with...so nice, complimentary, relaxed, calming, fun, adventurous, timely, and creative. Not to mention the quality of his photos! He made my husband and I feel so comfortable and special! We live out of town so I was worried about arranging times for bridal and engagement portraits. He was so flexible and really worked with our schedule. He is very professional yet so much fun! It didn't feel like having a photographer "tag" along with us...he truly felt like a friend! I also appreciated that he didn't make us wait for months before seeing our photos. He would do everything he could to have our photos online to view ASAP. I would recommend Dustin Meyer to anyone and everyone!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Kindred Oaks Kindred Oaks Park & Outdoor Weddings

Dustin does amazing work. I love it when he comes out, because even just after the ceremony, he's got his laptop running with the images he just shot and folks can witness his magic as it's going on! He's terrific to work with and a calming force for the brides and their families, not to mention his wonderful talent!

The Vineyard At Florence The Vineyard At Florence Winery Weddings

Dustin Meyers is very professional and a genius at taking photos!!!

Flora Fetish LLC. Flora Fetish LLC. Wedding Florists

Dustin has been with us at many weddings and the quality of his work is awesome! He is very responsive to the client and to vendors at the wedding.

Austin, 78750
Location of (Dustin Meyer Photography)

Dustin Meyer Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Dustin Meyer Photography offer?

Dustin Meyer Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Dustin Meyer Photography offer?

Dustin Meyer Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Dustin Meyer Photography offer for wedding events?

Dustin Meyer Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Dustin Meyer Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Dustin Meyer Photography is recommended by 90% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in flexibility, 4.8 in average response time, 4.6 in quality of service, 4.6 in professionalism and 4.3 in value.

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding