Shoot included

Liability Insurance (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Save the Date (1)

Wow! Let's start by saying Dustin's professionalism and gift as a photographer is truly impeccable. I was very picky with who I wanted to capture one of the biggest days of our lives and Dustin was it! Our wedding was supposed to be in Norfolk at the Chrysler, but because of a last minute (24 hours til wedding) cancelation due to weather, we ended up getting married at the Williamsburg Winery and Dustin stayed right with us through everything. He changed locations with us and without hesitation he was on board with all of our requests and wants for pictures at the Winery. He gives suggestions, ensures to get specific pictures wanted, he has a great attitude, and is always smiling... what's better than a photographer who is amazing at what he does AND has a great attitude while doing it. I was so nervous about taking the wedding pictures but Dustin made it so fun and relaxed that we were able to have a good time while doing it. I was able to get a preview of some pictures shortly after the wedding and they are gorgeous to say the least, I have attached a picture for you all to view! He's quick to take a good shot and he knows one when he sees one. We will be doing a post-wedding photoshoot with Dustin this Summer and I am looking forward to it! We will definitely use him for our future events.

Photo of Dustin Lewis Images in Virginia Beach, VA - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Alex, 1/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were blown away by the professionalism, responsiveness, and overall attention to detail that Dustin brought to our wedding photos. From engagement photos to the day of, his quality of service was second to none! I will be recommending Dustin Lewis for all of my friends and family in the future. Thank You Dustin for capturing our amazing night, we could not have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Michael, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

HOLY COW! Where do I even begin with Dustin! When we first sat down with Dustin we immediately knew, he had to be the one to capture our big day! I mean seriously for your wedding day, you want the BEST, and I truly mean it when I say he is it! He makes you feel so at ease and comfortable throughout all the photos (engagement & wedding).
He honestly did so good, I can’t even put it into words! All i know is we have only seen a small handful of the photos from our wedding and I cried like a baby!! I can’t thank him enough!

Profile Picture Tiffanie, 11/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

Dustin Lewis Images Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1345684360122 059

10% off for active military

$300.00 Value | Promo Code: military
Dustin Lewis Images is proud to support the US Military by offering 10% off any wedding package book for all active duty personnel.

Dustin Lewis passion for photography is reflected through his approach and editorial eye. Dustin’s ability to capture stunning portraits, details that make your wedding “yours” and the organic candid moments that you want to be able to share with generations to come are all the reason why I highly recommend Dustin Lewis Photography. -Brittany, Catering Sales Manager

Dustin Lewis is an amazing photographer and captures images that really reflect the fun and spontaneous vibe of the wedding! We have done several weddings with Dustin and really enjoy working with him, and you will too!

You are in good hands with Dustin Lewis Images. His work is top notch. All the photos he has taken of my business are the best! Look no further for a professional photographer, Dustin Lewis Images will capture the magic of your day!

Dustin is creative as much as he is professional. Had the honor of working with him at my last stylized shoot and he was cool, calm, and collected. Dustin makes photography fun... and with the amount of pictures that are taken, you need that quality. Not to mention, he made me look great in every moment!! Thank you dear sir!! Much love, Pastor Cory <><

What a talent such a professional, highly reccomended!

Virginia Beach, VA 23464   See On Map