Dustin Lewis Images Reviews

Dustin Lewis Images 5
Dustin Lewis Images 6
Dustin Lewis Images 7

Rian Lewis · Married on 11/17/2018

Your search is over, you've found your wedding photographer!

I lack the vocabulary to sufficiently express just how phenomenal Dustin Lewis is! He photographed our wedding in Cape Charles and took photos that deserve to be in high end bridal publications (not because of the subjects he was photographing, I assure you, but in his ability to make the scene look amazing!) He is a true talent and such a cool guy to work with. I would like to get married all over again just to have an opportunity to hire him to take more amazing pictures. Seriously, if you are searching for a wedding photographer, your search is over, you've found the one!

Dustin Lewis Images 8
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2018

Awesome Photographer!

Dustin is incredible! He took both our engagement and wedding pictures and we are oh-so-glad we found him to do so. My husband and I were not used to posing for pictures, but Dustin made our engagement session comfortable and fun for us. Dustin contacted us a week before our wedding to discuss the logistics of the wedding day and to ensure he knew which family/bridal party pictures we wanted to get. We really appreciated his professionalism and fun personality the day of the wedding. The pictures perfectly and beautifully captured our day, and we love that we get to relive the best day of our lives every time we look at them! Thanks Dustin!

• Jen

Jen · Married on 11/02/2018

Best wedding photographer

Dustin is so friendly and his photos are absolutely amazing. We have gotten a preview and they are so amazing. We are so excited to see the rest.
    He is such a fun guy to work with.

Dustin Lewis Images 9
    Dustin Lewis Images 16
    Dustin Lewis Images 17

Afton · Married on 10/06/2018

Picture Perfect!

We absolutely loved working with Dustin, and would do so again in a heartbeat. Obviously his photography is amazing, which is what initially caught our eye, but he is so down to earth and fun to work with. As someone who doesn't love posing for pictures and have "photo shoots", he still managed to make both the engagement and wedding photo experiences fun and truly enjoyable. He is also super speedy at turning out the final product, we had all photos within the month of wedding, and even got previews the very next day. He was able to capture all the special moments of the wedding, as well as all the "pretty things" details. I can't stop looking at all our photos. Dustin is amazing at what he does, and my husband and I could not recommend him more! Thank you, Dustin for capturing all the love and happiness of the day in your photos!!

Ashton · Married on 10/06/2018

Magical & Fun

Dustin is amazing!! He is not only talented but dedicated. We had to reschedule out engagement pictures a few times because of weather and he was nothing but kind and flexile with us! When we took the pictures he captured us and our pups magically. Then on the BIG day he blew us away even more. I have had non stop calls and emails from family saying they are the best wedding pictures they have ever seen. Not only does he do an awesome job he makes it fun. We got to be silly and take pictures that reflected our relationship, it wasn't just all posed and blehh...he really showed and captured our love. I cannot wait to look back on these years from now and I know that it will feel like I am still there with how magically he captured our day.

Shelley · Married on 06/03/2018

Dustin was a dream to work with. His creativity and professionalism are magnificent. He allowed us to be as creative as we wanted (which was very creative) in order to capture the most beautiful and out of the box moments for our engagement session and wedding photos. He was very engaging with us, the other vendors, and our guests. We could not be happier with the outcome of our photos. He is our photographer for LIFE!

Sean · Married on 05/12/2018

Dustin was wonderful to work with and he is so talented. His work speaks for itself. Dustin knows how to make the photo shoot fun and also gets down to business when he needs to. He was able to customize to our needs and he is very reasonably priced for how amazing his work is. You will not be disappointed if you hire Dustin for any of your photography needs. I will be hiring him for future life events and I look forward to working with him again.

Dustin Lewis Images 18

TIMOTHY · Married on 05/05/2018

Updating my review from before, there was an error in the professionalism category from my previous review. Again, Dustin was incredible to work with....

Morgan · Married on 04/28/2018

Dustin is amazing! We booked him during a bridal expo on a whim - we couldn't have made a better decision! He took our engagement photos as well as the wedding photos. Dustin is full of creative ideas for shots which made for really cool photos in the end. He and his second shooter were extremely professional and captured awesome images and made our guests and family members feel comfortable while taking the posed family/bridal photos. I would definitely recommend him for anyone getting married soon.

Dustin Lewis Images 19
    Dustin Lewis Images 20

Jordan · Married on 04/21/2018

Dustin was wonderful to work with from the very beginning! He really made the effort to find out what we were looking for in our forever photos of our wedding! It felt more like a friend then a photographer taking photos on our special day. He had some of the photos posted the day after the wedding that we are so pleased with! We can’t wait to see the rest of them!! Thank you again Dustin! -Heath and Jordan Kindle

Dustin Lewis Images 21
    Dustin Lewis Images 22
    Dustin Lewis Images 23

Kara · Married on 04/07/2018

Working with Dustin was one of the best decisions my husband and I decided on! Right before our engagement session we needed to reschedule due to some unforeseen circumstances and Dustin didn’t hesitate to accommodate!! Our pictures turned out amazing! When it came to our wedding he made sure we got certain pictures done! And made our day amazing!!
    We can’t wait to book him again for special occasions!

Dustin Lewis Images 24
    Dustin Lewis Images 25
    Dustin Lewis Images 26

Alex · Married on 01/04/2018

Wow! Let's start by saying Dustin's professionalism and gift as a photographer is truly impeccable. I was very picky with who I wanted to capture one of the biggest days of our lives and Dustin was it! Our wedding was supposed to be in Norfolk at the Chrysler, but because of a last minute (24 hours til wedding) cancelation due to weather, we ended up getting married at the Williamsburg Winery and Dustin stayed right with us through everything. He changed locations with us and without hesitation he was on board with all of our requests and wants for pictures at the Winery. He gives suggestions, ensures to get specific pictures wanted, he has a great attitude, and is always smiling... what's better than a photographer who is amazing at what he does AND has a great attitude while doing it. I was so nervous about taking the wedding pictures but Dustin made it so fun and relaxed that we were able to have a good time while doing it. I was able to get a preview of some pictures shortly after the wedding and they are gorgeous to say the least, I have attached a picture for you all to view! He's quick to take a good shot and he knows one when he sees one. We will be doing a post-wedding photoshoot with Dustin this Summer and I am looking forward to it! We will definitely use him for our future events.

Dustin Lewis Images 27

Michael · Married on 12/16/2017

We were blown away by the professionalism, responsiveness, and overall attention to detail that Dustin brought to our wedding photos. From engagement photos to the day of, his quality of service was second to none! I will be recommending Dustin Lewis for all of my friends and family in the future. Thank You Dustin for capturing our amazing night, we could not have asked for a better experience!

Tiffanie · Married on 11/11/2017

HOLY COW! Where do I even begin with Dustin! When we first sat down with Dustin we immediately knew, he had to be the one to capture our big day! I mean seriously for your wedding day, you want the BEST, and I truly mean it when I say he is it! He makes you feel so at ease and comfortable throughout all the photos (engagement & wedding).
    He honestly did so good, I can’t even put it into words! All i know is we have only seen a small handful of the photos from our wedding and I cried like a baby!! I can’t thank him enough!

Kathryn · Married on 11/04/2017

I highly recommend Dustin Lewis to anyone planning a wedding or in need of a photographer! One of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process was having Dustin Lewis capture the magic of our day! We not only had his amazing talent, but we gained a friend! With our photo package, we had an engagement session. Dustin came out to our friend’s family farm and captured our love and the beauty of the farm flawlessly! My husband and I were nervous at first for our first photography session, however after meeting and talking with Dustin, our nerves quickly went away! We laughed and had a blast the entire time! When our wedding day arrived, Dustin arrived early and was capturing stunning shots! His expertise is unmatched! He has an eye for what will take the picture from good to excellent! We fell in love with ALL of our photos!! We truly cannot imagine our wedding day without Dustin Lewis. We plan to work with him again in the future for other photography sessions! His professionalism, talent, style, and creative ideas are exceptional! If you are in need of a stellar photographer, Dustin Lewis is your man! He will capture the magic of your wedding day beautifully!

Dustin Lewis Images 28
    Dustin Lewis Images 29
    Dustin Lewis Images 30
    Dustin Lewis Images 31
    Dustin Lewis Images 32

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

Words can’t describe how amazing Dustin is. When we began searching around for photographers he was recommended to us by a close friend and he had amazing reviews. After meeting Dustin, we quickly decided that he was absolutely the one we wanted to capture our wedding and engagement pictures. We connected with him on a personal level and he was super easy to work with. He took all of our crazy ideas and made them reality. Some of our pictures are just breathtaking and we have had so many comments on them. Dustin is simply another caliber of photography. We had never done a photo shoot before so we were a little nervous at first but Dustin made it not just easy but a TON of fun. Sometimes taking pictures can feel awkward, but not with Dustin, it was like hanging out with a friend. We had lots of laughs and he really captured our personalities. And Dustin was not afraid to take risks. At our engagement shoot he got in the water with us (not planned) to get the right shot. At our wedding he hopped onto some rocks below the pier that were super slippery so he could capture an amazing background. I was so afraid he was going to fall in but luckily he didn’t. And on the technical side, Dustin was always on top of his timeline. After every shoot we got preview pictures within 24 hours and our wedding album came back within a month. There is a reason that Dustin is one of the most wanted photographers in the area and you can tell he truly loves what he does. We will recommend him to anyone we can. Dustin rocks!!!! 
    ~Sarah and Doug

Dustin Lewis Images 38
    Dustin Lewis Images 39
  • AliciaNYC

Alicia · Married on 09/09/2017

We had an awesome engagement session with Dustin! He spent a ton of time with us going all over Brooklyn, NY (where we live and fell in love), and our pictures are astoundingly beautiful! We literally love so many of them, it's impossible to choose which ones we want to frame. :) Our wedding is in a few months, and we feel so confident that those photos will be amazing too. The other thing that was awesome is that Dustin has family in NJ, so he came all the way up here without charging for his travel. We thought that was truly above and beyond. As a bride who lives in NY and has been planning a wedding in Va Beach, it's been scary picking vendors so far away. Dustin calmed all our fears, and he's by far the best photographer! We have had so many people ask us for his information because they want to work with him too.

Sue · Married on 07/02/2017

In 1 word: FANTASTIC! Dustin is extremely professional, great to work with, & goes above & beyond all expectations! He truly captured all the happiness of the entire wedding event with the most amazing mix of formal & fun pictures! He was able to coordinate seamlessly with the bride & groom who live in California, the groom's family living in Florida, at the wedding in New Jersey! We can't recommend him highly enough!

Desiree · Married on 06/10/2017

Dustin is absolutely amazing. He photographed our wedding, engagement session and my husband's deployment homecoming. He was so much fun to work with, we were able to laugh and have a good time and not have everything seem to forced or posed. He always got our pictures back to us pretty quickly and not once did I ever feel even a tinge of disappointment with the results. He was super flexible when working with us - especially for certain occasions where the military made it very impossible to keep/plan certain dates and times. I couldn't imagine having had another photographer and am so grateful for him and all the work he put in for us! We will definitely be calling Dustin for ANY pictures we are planning to have done in the future!

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2017

We worked with Dustin for our wedding this spring and cannot say enough good things about him. Our photos were stunning! We absolutely love them and we look better than we ever thought we could look in photos. We had to finance the photography ourselves for our wedding and Dustin was extremely generous to make a custom package for us where we were able to have an amazing photographer! He made it possible for us to have gorgeous photos for our wedding and we'll be forever grateful. He also offered to come all the way to Philadelphia (where we live) should we decide on an engagement session and met with us to get to know us before the wedding on a Sunday when we were in town. I really can't say how much he went above and beyond for us - he made it super easy given that we were having an out of town wedding!

He was super organized and really made sure that we got the photos we wished for at our wedding. He captured everything. He was also very nice, easy going, and just fun to be around during our wedding day. Should we ever have a friend or family member getting married or be fortunate enough to have professional photos taken again in the future we will recommend Dustin! Thank you!

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2017

Dustin Lewis Images was our wedding photographer and did our engagement photo session as well, creating a FABULOUS photo album used as a guest book at the wedding! He is extremely personable with a smile on his face that helped to keep my husband and I at ease. Neither of us are particularly comfortable in front of the camera, but Dustin was able to keep us happy and excited during the engagement photos and came up with the most beautiful poses and shots for the wedding. He also worked seamlessly with our other vendors which worked perfectly. We could not have picked a more fantastic photographer!

Dustin also has a top-notch work ethic in that he gets you previews of your photos extremely quickly! We got to see a preview of our wedding photos the morning after the wedding before we lost service on our honeymoon! We highly recommend Dustin Lewis Images to any couple looking for stunning photos from a genuinely fun and awesome guy!

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2017

From the second I saw Dustin's photography page on instagram I knew we had to have him as our photographer! He had the exact style we were looking for! His photos were very natural looking and didn't give that "edited" look which is what I was trying to stay away from. Dustin takes pride in his work and will do anything to get that perfect lighting or the picture perfect background. He was willing to go out of his way during our engagement photo session! He even DID THE RESEARCH and found the perfect spot for what I had in mind for pictures!
    As far as the wedding photos, I couldn't not have asked for more! Him and his assistant got the best shots! I was amazed by the photos they took of our guests dancing!! They looked like they could be in a magazine! He was also very patient with our 2 dogs who we insisted had to be in tons of pictures! He somehow got the most amazing shots of my husband and I and our two dogs even though I swore they were moving too much to actually get a picture! I could ramble on for hours about how great Dustin was to work with! He was very professional and very accommodating! Definitely book Dustin for your photography needs and you will not be disappointed!!!

Sarah · Married on 05/10/2017

We just received our photos back from our wedding and are over the moon with the work Dustin did!! He captured every moment. It seems he was everywhere by looking at the pictures. Not only did he do a great job with the photos he was awesome to work with. He kept us laughing and made everyone feel very comfortable. We would highly recommend him for any photography occasion you may need!

Michelle · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I hired Dustin to do our engagement session and wedding and he was AMAZING! He literally has a good eye for this and we couldn't be happier to have chosen him to capture these wonderful memories for us. Besides his great skills and talent, he was also very professional, really nice, and had a good sense of humor which made us feel comfortable the whole time!
    We had our engagement pictures taken at 3 different locations; a brewery, a restaurant, and at the beach. It was cool of him to let us do that, he made it such a fun day! When it was time to take the pictures at the beach though, the weather turned rainy and gloomy (this was around hurricane Matthew). Fortunately he allowed us to re-schedule that part for a different day where it was a lot sunnier and able to capture the sunset. We were so grateful for that, he made sure our pictures would turn out perfect!
    On our wedding day, Dustin and his assistant, Dmitri did a fantastic job. Both captured every moment and detail from getting ready for the wedding until the sendoff. We got our pictures on our 1 month anniversary and were so thrilled with how they came out as well. We felt as if we were re-living each moment going through each one. It was the best day of our lives and these pictures proved it :)
    We highly recommend hiring Dustin for any special occasion. He knows what he's doing and he will do whatever it takes, (even laying on the shore and getting wet to get a perfect angle or skipping dinner to take pictures after a storm has gone) to get the perfect shot. He was also very fast in giving a "preview" of the pictures the day after they were taken. His prices/packages were affordable as well and worth every penny.
    Thank you so much for everything, Dustin! You were so much fun to work with and made everything go smoothly and stress-free. We are so happy :)

Kristen · Married on 04/30/2017

Dustin is an amazing photographer! He is professional, organized, and very personable. Dustin worked hard to make sure that our day was personalized, well documented, and fun. He is extremely easy to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer. Our images are incredibly beautiful and I look forward to looking at them for the rest of my life.