Dustin Lewis Images Reviews

109 | Virginia Beach, VA

109 Reviews for Dustin Lewis Images

• Michelle

Michelle L. · Married on 04/03/2021

(So good, perhaps he should charge more?)

We hired Dustin on a recommendation from my sister-in-law’s mom, who knew Dustin professionally and wanted to hire him for my brother and SIL’s wedding in Pennsylvania. Mind you, this was all during COVID, we had 2 long “get to know you” conversations with Dustin because it was important to him that my fiancé and I were comfortable (and let’s be honest, you have to jive with your photographer). Y’all, he is so easy going and a great conversationalist, I kinda want to invite him over now that the wedding is done to just hang out!
    Dustin was prompt, incredibly flexible with changing schedules, honest, kind, funny, and real. The photos were AMAZING! We got a sneak peak quickly and the edited finals within a month. I cannot believe how fantastic all of the photos were. Dustin captured the vibe of our day and all of the special moments. The USB with the photos he gave us came with a personal thank you note, thanking us for choosing him to be a part of our day. (For real?! No one does that!!) I just hope he enjoyed photographing our wedding as much as we enjoyed our day!
    Hire him!!! You will not be disappointed!!!!
    Dustin- thank you so much, from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 05/12/2021

Christine F. · Married on 10/18/2020

5 out of 5 Stars isn’t high enough

If you are in need of a photographer who feels more like family, knows how to have fun and takes INCREDIBLE photos - Dustin is your guy.

When searching for our photographer, we wanted to be sure we choose someone who felt so much more like a friend than a vendor and we could trust to capture our once in a lifetime moments. Upon meeting Dustin at the Lesner Inn open house, we knew he was our guy. Our wedding planning journey with Dustin Lewis began in January of 2019 for our originally scheduled May 2020 wedding... of course COVID had other plans for us. Throughout each step of the process, Dustin was there to work through it with us - every phone call, text message, meeting over a few brews and countless emails announcing new 2020 wedding changes - he was there for it, and invested in at all. Our wedding day was absolutely incredible, without a doubt thanks to Dustins help... the photo previews we have gotten are STUNNING!!! Like bridal magazine STUNNING. Our family and friends cannot stop talking about them.
    But despite all of that, everyone keeps talking about how great he was and how seamlessly he blended into our bridal party. By the time Dustin arrived to my house on the wedding day, all of my bridesmaids had been in their robes, hair and makeup was running like clockwork, but after almost 2 years of ‘what if’ planning, it still wasn’t real to me. The moment Dustin walked in my front door, I started to cry... it all became real to me... he made it real for me. Dustin was the first vendor we booked and we could not be more thankful that he was there for all of our ups and downs.If you want a photographer whose as invested in your wedding as you are, hands down, you need to work with Dustin!

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Elisabeth

Elisabeth L. · Married on 10/09/2020

The best of the best!

Dustin did our engagement and wedding photos and we could not have been happier with the results! He truly is an amazing photographer. He’s so personable and easy going which really helped calm any nerves we had. He was very flexible and rolled with the changes we had to make during a pandemic which was huge! Our day ended up being better than we ever could have imagined! Thank you To Dustin for helping make it so special and capturing so many beautiful memories. Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 11/25/2020

Taylor C. · Married on 09/19/2020

Best of the Best

I have seen Dustin's work for years now and also grew up in the wedding industry. He is hands down one of the best, if not THE BEST wedding photographer in the state! My husband and I even changed our new wedding date based on Dustin's availability. I was able to provide samples of what I was looking for and Dustin accommodated, but he also provided suggestions. For our engagement session he kept the day fun and exciting (funny poses included)! During our wedding he kept everyone on track and was able to fulfill all request for group shots. We had a bridal party of 20 people and he kept us all moving. Lastly, Dustin has a great relationship with vendors across Hampton Roads which added to our day running smoothly! Since our big day a few of my friends have even booked him for their upcoming wedding(s)!

Sent on 01/06/2021
  • Susan

Sarah D. · Married on 03/14/2020

Superb Photographer

Dustin is an outstanding photographer. Very professional, did a great job of being unobtrusive, but capturing everything. He made a special day even more special, and his photos will ensure our memories are with us forever.

Sent on 07/07/2020
  • Beach

Beach B. · Married on 02/15/2020

The best of the best!!

I hired Dustin for 2 fundraising events I planned in the course of the last year - and he was absolutely incredible to work with! He's very laid back, and personable. Guests loved him! He captured some amazing moments at each event. I favorited every picture in the album he sent me - so I think it's safe to say I give him a 10/10 rating! I will definitely hire him for any future event I plan!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Debbie · Married on 10/12/2019

Our Daughters Wedding

Dustin is an awesome photographer. He was able to capture the precious moments of our daughters wedding day in some really beautiful pictures. He and Dmetry both made us all feel very at ease and natural in the posed photos. From the time we initially met with him, he was very professional and spent time understanding the “vibe” of the bride and groom. He captured so many aspects of the day that we can truly relive the experience and the feeling of the day through his pictures. I would definitely recommend Dustin as a top notch professional photographer. Thanks Dustin!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Celeste · Married on 09/21/2019

Captured memories

Thanks to Dustin, we have memories that well last a lifetime. We've already made some into our thank you cards to send to family and friends. He made the day fun and enjoyable. We felt confident in his ability and trusted his choices and would do it all over with him if given the opportunity. If anyone is in need of a photographer, do yourself a favor, and book Dustin if you can! He's awesome!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/14/2019

Dustin is amazing!

Where do I start?? Dustin is Amazing at what he does! He is very talented. Me and my now husband have never taken professional pictures and he made us feel at ease from our engagement photos to our wedding photos. Everyone loves our photos and constantly compliments us on our photos. He is very professional yet very down to earth and it works with relaxing people who aren't comfortable in front of a camera like me :). We will definitely be using him in the future for any photographs we will need! Picking Dustin as your photographer is your best choice!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Caroline V. · Married on 06/01/2019

Talented Photographer

Talented! Dustin is very professional and treats each wedding as if it is the most important ceremony/reception he will ever photograph. He has a special gift for shooting sunset pics which was important to us for our coastal reception. He processes the pictures quickly, captures not just the people ...but somehow manages to get the emotion of the moment too! Our experience with Dustin exceeded our expectations from booking to engagement sessions, planning, and finally the wedding day. We depended on him and trusted his advice for our “day of” schedule. He dressed nicely for our wedding too (have seen too many photographers dress sloppy for a formal event) and we appreciated his respect for our event. Dustin was also almost invisible! He never got in the way of the festivities while capturing every moment. Highly recommend Dustin Lewis Images.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Sarah B. · Married on 06/01/2019

Best photographer!

I am beyond glad we hired Dustin for our engagement shoot and wedding! He took phenomenal pictures, was always on time (if not a little early!), was professional, and an all around great person to work with! He has worked at numerous venues and knows all the perfect spots to shoot. For our engagement shoot (first landing state park) and at our wedding venue (the oyster farm at kings creek) he found the most beautiful locations I didn’t even know existed! After our wedding he got our pictures back to us very quickly (less than a month). If you have experience with other wedding photographers you know this can take up the three months if you don’t choose the best one. His specialty (and the initial reason he chose him) is sun sets! He knows the perfect time and way to shoot them! Our favorite pictures from our two shoots with him are our sunset pictures! But he can do everything! He captured our wedding perfectly and I will use him again in the future for other events!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah M. · Married on 05/11/2019

Dustin is the best!

We hired Dustin as the photographer for our wedding this past May. He was an absolute joy to work with! All of the photos for our engagement and our wedding turned out amazing!! There was a huge thunderstorm the day of our wedding but Dustin was extremely flexible, capturing gorgeous photos in between rain storms and finding great lighting. Everyone in our bridal party raved about how professional he was, and how much fun he was to work with. If you hire Dustin as your wedding photographer you will definitely not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Rian L. · Married on 11/17/2018

Your search is over, you've found your wedding photographer!

I lack the vocabulary to sufficiently express just how phenomenal Dustin Lewis is! He photographed our wedding in Cape Charles and took photos that deserve to be in high end bridal publications (not because of the subjects he was photographing, I assure you, but in his ability to make the scene look amazing!) He is a true talent and such a cool guy to work with. I would like to get married all over again just to have an opportunity to hire him to take more amazing pictures. Seriously, if you are searching for a wedding photographer, your search is over, you've found the one!

Sent on 12/22/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2018

Awesome Photographer!

Dustin is incredible! He took both our engagement and wedding pictures and we are oh-so-glad we found him to do so. My husband and I were not used to posing for pictures, but Dustin made our engagement session comfortable and fun for us. Dustin contacted us a week before our wedding to discuss the logistics of the wedding day and to ensure he knew which family/bridal party pictures we wanted to get. We really appreciated his professionalism and fun personality the day of the wedding. The pictures perfectly and beautifully captured our day, and we love that we get to relive the best day of our lives every time we look at them! Thanks Dustin!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 11/02/2018

Best wedding photographer

Dustin is so friendly and his photos are absolutely amazing. We have gotten a preview and they are so amazing. We are so excited to see the rest.
    He is such a fun guy to work with.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Afton · Married on 10/06/2018

Picture Perfect!

We absolutely loved working with Dustin, and would do so again in a heartbeat. Obviously his photography is amazing, which is what initially caught our eye, but he is so down to earth and fun to work with. As someone who doesn't love posing for pictures and have "photo shoots", he still managed to make both the engagement and wedding photo experiences fun and truly enjoyable. He is also super speedy at turning out the final product, we had all photos within the month of wedding, and even got previews the very next day. He was able to capture all the special moments of the wedding, as well as all the "pretty things" details. I can't stop looking at all our photos. Dustin is amazing at what he does, and my husband and I could not recommend him more! Thank you, Dustin for capturing all the love and happiness of the day in your photos!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Ashton · Married on 10/06/2018

Magical & Fun

Dustin is amazing!! He is not only talented but dedicated. We had to reschedule out engagement pictures a few times because of weather and he was nothing but kind and flexile with us! When we took the pictures he captured us and our pups magically. Then on the BIG day he blew us away even more. I have had non stop calls and emails from family saying they are the best wedding pictures they have ever seen. Not only does he do an awesome job he makes it fun. We got to be silly and take pictures that reflected our relationship, it wasn't just all posed and blehh...he really showed and captured our love. I cannot wait to look back on these years from now and I know that it will feel like I am still there with how magically he captured our day.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Shelley · Married on 06/03/2018

Dustin was a dream to work with. His creativity and professionalism are magnificent. He allowed us to be as creative as we wanted (which was very creative) in order to capture the most beautiful and out of the box moments for our engagement session and wedding photos. He was very engaging with us, the other vendors, and our guests. We could not be happier with the outcome of our photos. He is our photographer for LIFE!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Sean · Married on 05/12/2018

Dustin was wonderful to work with and he is so talented. His work speaks for itself. Dustin knows how to make the photo shoot fun and also gets down to business when he needs to. He was able to customize to our needs and he is very reasonably priced for how amazing his work is. You will not be disappointed if you hire Dustin for any of your photography needs. I will be hiring him for future life events and I look forward to working with him again.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Timothy · Married on 05/05/2018

Updating my review from before, there was an error in the professionalism category from my previous review. Again, Dustin was incredible to work with....

Sent on 05/08/2018

Morgan · Married on 04/28/2018

Dustin is amazing! We booked him during a bridal expo on a whim - we couldn't have made a better decision! He took our engagement photos as well as the wedding photos. Dustin is full of creative ideas for shots which made for really cool photos in the end. He and his second shooter were extremely professional and captured awesome images and made our guests and family members feel comfortable while taking the posed family/bridal photos. I would definitely recommend him for anyone getting married soon.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Jordan · Married on 04/21/2018

Dustin was wonderful to work with from the very beginning! He really made the effort to find out what we were looking for in our forever photos of our wedding! It felt more like a friend then a photographer taking photos on our special day. He had some of the photos posted the day after the wedding that we are so pleased with! We can’t wait to see the rest of them!! Thank you again Dustin! -Heath and Jordan Kindle

Sent on 05/03/2018

Kara · Married on 04/07/2018

Working with Dustin was one of the best decisions my husband and I decided on! Right before our engagement session we needed to reschedule due to some unforeseen circumstances and Dustin didn’t hesitate to accommodate!! Our pictures turned out amazing! When it came to our wedding he made sure we got certain pictures done! And made our day amazing!!
    We can’t wait to book him again for special occasions!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Alex · Married on 01/04/2018

Wow! Let's start by saying Dustin's professionalism and gift as a photographer is truly impeccable. I was very picky with who I wanted to capture one of the biggest days of our lives and Dustin was it! Our wedding was supposed to be in Norfolk at the Chrysler, but because of a last minute (24 hours til wedding) cancelation due to weather, we ended up getting married at the Williamsburg Winery and Dustin stayed right with us through everything. He changed locations with us and without hesitation he was on board with all of our requests and wants for pictures at the Winery. He gives suggestions, ensures to get specific pictures wanted, he has a great attitude, and is always smiling... what's better than a photographer who is amazing at what he does AND has a great attitude while doing it. I was so nervous about taking the wedding pictures but Dustin made it so fun and relaxed that we were able to have a good time while doing it. I was able to get a preview of some pictures shortly after the wedding and they are gorgeous to say the least, I have attached a picture for you all to view! He's quick to take a good shot and he knows one when he sees one. We will be doing a post-wedding photoshoot with Dustin this Summer and I am looking forward to it! We will definitely use him for our future events.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Michael · Married on 12/16/2017

We were blown away by the professionalism, responsiveness, and overall attention to detail that Dustin brought to our wedding photos. From engagement photos to the day of, his quality of service was second to none! I will be recommending Dustin Lewis for all of my friends and family in the future. Thank You Dustin for capturing our amazing night, we could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 01/25/2018