Duane Peck

Rancho Santa Margarita, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Duane Peck

Duane Peck is a photographer based in Orange County, California who specializes in weddings. This seasoned and outgoing professional is driven to capture the authentic emotions of couples and their loved ones. The images that he records give couples the opportunity to relive the magic and romance of their special day.

Experience

Duane has over 10 years of experience in wedding photography with around 50 weddings in his schedule each year. His two great passions are photography and biking. Duane aims to keep photography fun and natural for couples and their guests, whichever style he is using.

A range of wedding and engagement photography packages are available from Duane Peck. All packages come with at least six to eight hours of coverage, unlimited locations, and photos released in a private online gallery. A second photographer and videographer are available on request for additional recording capability. Images can also be made available via USB and albums.

166 Reviews for Duane Peck

• Ariel

Ariel Bedford · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Talented Artist; Patient & Flexible; Great Direction; Perfect for our Wedding

Duane is a very talented artist and was the perfect photographer for our wedding! Getting ready for our big day was definitely hectic at times, especially with eight bridesmaids and eight groomsmen, but Duane was incredibly patient and flexible. In addition to having a wonderful experience leading up to and on the day of the wedding, we were extremely pleased with the quality of our photographs and are grateful to Duane for capturing the most memorable moments of our wedding that we could've ever hoped for.

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan Connelly · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Experience is Key

I had no idea Id be such a mess the day of my wedding(does anyone?lol). Nothing was going right, makeup was caked, tan was orange, everyone was late, and to top things off I was coming down with the flu. I really needed someone to step in and take direction because I could barely keep it together let alone remember what the hell I wanted out of my photos. He not only stepped in and lead the way, but he did so in a manor that I also barely knew he was there, it was really more of an art. I barely had to think about anything, barely knew he was there, and that allowed me to really savor the day with my friends, family and husband

Because of his experiences knew all of the right spots and areas to get the good shots, knew all the right poses. He also made sure to capture the little details of our mostly DIY, very personal, wedding décor. And stole us away from the crowds at times to make sure we got those lifetime stills every couple hopes for

I was hoping to get maybe just a few good shots, and I already received so many more than I expected. I was not only impressed with the quality of the photos but the quickness we received some back. Thank you for everything Duane!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Duane Peck's reply:

Hi Meagan, thanks that is such a nice review. I am really happy that you have nice memories given all the little difficulties. You did have more than most but you have great friends to help :) and special thanks to the veil helper girl and guy we kidnapped and took with us for the mission shoot portion of the day. Have a great HM thanks Duane.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Duane Peck Pricing

Duane Peck Price Rates

Duane Peck FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3100.00
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums