Private Address, Grandville, MI 49418 Map · Phone number

About Drew Behringer | DJ + Guitarist + Singer

I have been providing West Michigan with professional wedding entertainment since 2010, combining live music and DJ'ing to provide a unique experience. Music has always been, and remains my biggest passion in life, and I take pride in my work, to ensure that you, your family, friends and guests all have the best evening possible! I have also received WeddingWires' Couples' Choice Award in 2017, 2018 and 2019.

I specialize in the Grand Rapids, Holland and St. Joseph/Benton Harbor areas and am currently a preferred vendor of the following wedding venues: Boatwerks (Holland), CityVu (Holland), CityFlats (Grand Rapids), Shadowland Ballroom (St. Joseph), 12 Corners Vineyard (Benton Harbor), The Cheney Place (Grand Rapids), Veranda at the Whitcomb (St. Joseph).

Follow Drew Behringer | DJ + Guitarist + Singer on

Drew Behringer | DJ + Guitarist + Singer 3
Drew Behringer | DJ + Guitarist + Singer 4
Drew Behringer | DJ + Guitarist + Singer 5

Rebekah Richmond · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Drew Behringer was awesome!

Very responsive and helpful every step of the way. We gave him some insight into the music we were looking for and he put together a great playlist. We had several comments from our wedding attendees who loved the music. Would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Samantha Mihalak · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic!

Drew did a fantastic job at our wedding! I wanted to have a band at our wedding but it was not in our budget. The best thing about Drew is he can not only DJ but he performs live also! We had him perform live music during cocktail hour for us! We also got off schedule and he helped to keep things organized! He kept the dance floor packed till the very last minute! Wish we could go back to our wedding day, it was so much fun!!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Amy · Married on 07/15/2019

Easy peasy

Drew is by far my favorite DJ. I worked in the wedding industry for 3 years and knew right when I got engaged he’d be my DJ of choice. With the ability to mix things up and play acoustically and then transition into keeping a dance floor full, he’s able to provide more service than the average DJ. His set up is super efficient and high quality. Got along great with my venue (also on their preferred list so that’s a great help too!) book him. You won’t regret it

Sent on 07/25/2019

Drew Behringer | DJ + Guitarist + Singer FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,050.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Ben Pancoast Photography
    Ben Pancoast Photography Wedding Photographers

If you're the bride who wants it all... live music AND a great DJ then Drew is your guy. He is an excellent singer and musician who can also keep the dance floor full all night long! Don't hesitate, book this guy now!!

• Holden Michael Events
    Holden Michael Events Wedding Planners

We love working with Drew! He's very personable and accommodating. We love that he can provide both live music as well as DJ services-a great combo for cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. He can even handle your ceremony music! Highly recommended!

• Shadowland on Silver Beach
    Shadowland on Silver Beach Banquet Halls

From a venue standpoint, we know that when Drew is the DJ for the evening we have nothing to worry about. He is great about communicating with the client and venue and staying on timeline and being flexible when need be. We hear nothing but compliments and rave reviews from the clients he has worked with. From being able to handle the ceremony and reception, and even having the option for live acoustic singing, Drew has a lot to offer and is a great pro to work with.

• Private Address Grandville, Michigan, 49418 See on map