Drew Behringer | DJ + Guitarist + Singer Reviews

56 | Grandville, MI

56 Reviews for Drew Behringer | DJ + Guitarist + Singer

• Michelle

Michelle S. · Getting married on 06/09/2021

Covid wedding - drew is awesome!

Drew went above and beyond for us! When we switched our wedding to our backyard due to COVID, he gladly stopped over to see what set-up would work! He offered valuable input on the playlist and timeline, arrived when he said he would, and followed new instructions (due to COVID). The ceremony was absolutely flawless. He even gathered my bridal party together before the reception to make sure he had the order and pronunciation of names correct! Not to mention he was always timely on email responses which means lot! Would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 09/29/2020

Rebekah R. · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Drew Behringer was awesome!

Very responsive and helpful every step of the way. We gave him some insight into the music we were looking for and he put together a great playlist. We had several comments from our wedding attendees who loved the music. Would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Heidi

Heidi S. · Married on 10/30/2020

Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our wedding!

Drew was great! The music selection and transitions were just perfect for us. We had such an enjoyable wedding experience. Highly recommend Drew!

Sent on 11/13/2020
  • Alexandria

Alexandria F. · Married on 10/24/2020

Everyone says that my wedding was the most fun wedding they’ve been to

I can’t say enough about Drew. He was DJ/MC/live entertainment at our wedding this past weekend. We weren’t expecting our small wedding to be up and dancing all night but let me tell you, we didn’t stop dancing the entire time!! He always knew what to play, was extremely personable and professional. The lighting was perfect. Awesome guy and awesome job!!!! I would highly recommend working with him for any celebration. My guests have yet to stop talking about how fun the wedding was, and the best part was the music- and how drew chose the perfect music to play.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Kylee H. · Married on 10/03/2020

I was so happy with Drew and how he kept everyone dancing the whole night!

I can’t say enough great things about Drew, he ROCKED my wedding. I couldn’t be happier with his services. From the beginning, he was extremely easy to work with. I told him my style, but I also said please do whatever you want. My only request was I didn’t want to have a boring wedding and needed everyone dancing, and let me tell you, EVERYONE was dancing. It was amazing. You won’t regret booking with Drew.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Kristen V. · Married on 09/12/2020

Best DJ Ever

Drew was amazing. We had to change our wedding due to COVID but Drew made sure it still was an awesome party! He was so responsive and easy to work with from day 1. We threw a few curveballs at him (some minutes before the ceremony) and he handled them all like a true pro. I can’t say enough great things about him. We are still getting compliments on his music and professionalism.

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor T. · Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing DJ and performer!

We used Drew as our DJ at our wedding in September. We changed plans and he was so flexible! Also recommend paying a little extra to have him perform live during cocktail hour. Our guests (and we) loved that! Could not recommend him enough 👌🏼👌🏼

Sent on 10/13/2020

Jordyn H. · Married on 06/05/2020

Exceeded Expectations!

Drew was absolutely amazing to work with! He was super responsive and supportive throughout the planning process, especially with all of the changes due to COVID-19. He allowed us to have as much input as we wanted, but also provided suggestions and structure where we weren't sure! The day of ran so smooth. We had to delay the ceremony due to rain and he coordinated with the other vendors about the schedule and was able to adjust everything. My brother who is 13 played the piano for the ceremony, and Drew coordinated with him and my mom so well to make that happen. He played all of our favorite songs and so many more crowd pleasers that we didn't even think of. He also took requests! The day after the wedding Drew sent me over some pictures that he had taken himself. One of which is still my favorite wedding photo. We had 45 people at the wedding and our dance floor was packed as if it was a huge wedding, all credit to Drew! I would highly recommend him for any event that you are in need of a DJ or musician!

Sent on 06/07/2020

Stacey H. · Married on 06/05/2020

Fantastic!

Drew was the DJ for our daughter’s wedding, and he was fantastic! The music he put together, and the way he could read the crowd and reflect that back in his music choice, was spot on! Truly a gifted artist that made the night a blast!! People danced the entire night, he even played a bit longer... we think he was having fun too! Also, due to Covid, the wedding venue changed multiple times, each time he was super flexible and willing to do whatever. He ended up driving over an hour and a half to our final venue. We are so thankful he did, he was a highlight of the night! I HIGHLY recommend Drew - great guy!

Sent on 06/08/2020

Samantha M. · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic!

Drew did a fantastic job at our wedding! I wanted to have a band at our wedding but it was not in our budget. The best thing about Drew is he can not only DJ but he performs live also! We had him perform live music during cocktail hour for us! We also got off schedule and he helped to keep things organized! He kept the dance floor packed till the very last minute! Wish we could go back to our wedding day, it was so much fun!!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Amy · Married on 07/15/2019

Easy peasy

Drew is by far my favorite DJ. I worked in the wedding industry for 3 years and knew right when I got engaged he’d be my DJ of choice. With the ability to mix things up and play acoustically and then transition into keeping a dance floor full, he’s able to provide more service than the average DJ. His set up is super efficient and high quality. Got along great with my venue (also on their preferred list so that’s a great help too!) book him. You won’t regret it

Sent on 07/25/2019

Bre P. · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing! So much FUN!

Drew did such an amazing job to make our wedding day special to us and to make it enjoyable for our guests. Neither of our families are big dancers, yet Drew had all of them at one time or another out on the dance floor truly enjoying themselves. Ourselves and our guests were blown away with with Drew's ability to play music that was of interest to every guest that attended our wedding. We would highly recommend Drew for any party event, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Kim · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent!

Drew was AMAZING! He was constantly available for questions and really listened to what we were looking for. He kept the night flowing at a great speed and really read the crowd well. He played a great variety of music and the dance floor was never empty! He went above and beyond to make our night special and put on place some special requests. I HIGHLY recommend booking him for your wedding! Thank you Drew!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2019

All Around Great DJ Service

Drew was fantastic! He helped make our Wedding special last month, from the beachside ceremony to the reception at Shadowland. Everything was thoughtfully planned out and he really worked with us to make sure we got all the information up front to make a perfect night. All the guests had nothing but praise for the awesome time on the dance floor thanks to him. Thanks for everything Drew, it was amazing!

He also was able to send as video of the entire ceremony and some of the dancing which was completely unexpected but really great as we didn't have any actual video. i am so glad to have something from the day.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Sean J. · Married on 06/15/2019

The Best DJ

Drew was by far the best vendor we had for our wedding, and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend him for anyone! He was professional and easy to work with in the lead up to the wedding, and made sure to get our ridiculously long list of requested songs down to something manageable for the event. There were also a couple of stand out moments from Drew that made took his service above and beyond. First, it rained on our wedding day, so at the last minute we took chairs from the reception seating to make a small aisle in our tent. Drew, without prompting, helped to inform everyone to take their seats in the center kept everything moving along despite the chaos. Secondly, the father of the bride weaved a song into his wedding speech about the two of them dancing to John Hiatt's Child of the Wild Blue Yonder when she was a child. Drew went out and found this song to play for them during the reception and it was a truly special moment. We could not have done the day without him- thanks Drew!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Katie · Married on 04/20/2019

Professional & Talented Pro!

Drew is an AMAZING DJ!!! He DJ'd our wedding this past weekend and it went flawlessly. He is extremely talented, he knows the right type of music to play, he is very flexible, professional, easy to work with, his follow-up was incredible and overall he was such a pleasure to work with. We got many compliments on our music and we owe it all to Drew! He's very professional and was everything that we could have asked for in a DJ. Music was the most important part of our wedding and it took us a LONG time to find him!!! We are so thankful that we found Drew! We are very excited to see him in his gigs this summer around GR & Holland. We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Drew for your wedding or event! :)

Sent on 05/11/2019

Halley T. · Married on 03/29/2019

Awesome! Definitely recommend!

Our venue recommended Drew and it was obvious why! From the first meeting we had until the day of our wedding he was super responsive and so easy to work with! Our guests had a blast and we couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Kelli

Kelli H. · Married on 03/01/2019

March 2019 Wedding

Drew was amazing! I had some items mixed up on the wedding forms but he caught it and corrected it at the reception before any confusion. He was ready to answer any of my questions and we had quests out on the dance floor ALL NIGHT! Highly recommend!! We even had him do live music at the ceremony which was an amazing/fun touch!!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Erin · Married on 01/12/2019

Drew is great! HIRE HIM!

Drew was AWESOME! He was extremely organized and attentive to our needs/wants on our wedding day. He made our wedding very fun and enjoyable.

Sent on 05/24/2019

John W. · Married on 11/10/2018

Professional, Fun, and Great to work with!

Drew was incredible. He played music that kept our guests on the dance floor the entire time. He was a great MC, played awesome live music during the cocktail hour, and was easy to work with in all aspects, especially leading up to the big day. For us, having Drew be very attentive to the timeline was the surprise WOW factor for us. He was able to ensure all things happened at the right time and never made us fee uncomfortable and rushed. Will be recommending him to all our wedding friends and suggest those reading this use him!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Alan T. · Married on 11/03/2018

November 3, 2018 Wedding

My wife Kelly and I got married on November 3, 2018 at Shadowland Ballroom in St Joseph MI. During our initial planning phase, Drew came highly recommended to us by both the venue and a few other folks in the area that got married there. So we reached out to Drew, and we were pleasantly surprised to see that although he came highly recommended, his rates were competitive with others in the area. So we decided to book him for our big day. From the very beginning, Drew was incredibly organized and helpful. There were no doubts along the way, as every single step of the preparation process was taken care of. We chose to add his guitar services to our ceremony, and that was well worth it! During our reception, Drew was in control and every single step went exactly as planned. Most importantly, our dance floor was full for the entirety of the evening. Several people have reached out to us since our wedding, informing us that it was one of their favorite weddings they've been to. I have no doubts that Drew was an integral part of that sentiment. Kelly and I would highly recommend Drew to anyone getting married in west Michigan!!!

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Anita

Anita M. · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely perfect

Drew did such an excellent job. The dance floor was never empty and we had so many guests come up to us and say how much fun they were having. If was great with throwing songs into the mix when I would run up to him last minute and request something. He has a great knowledge of what he’s doing and if we ever need a DJ again he will be the one I call!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Laura · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful to work with

Drew was so responsive and great to work with from the first contact. He really customized our wedding to exactly what we wanted. Our procession songs were times perfectly. He helped keep the event in schedule as well. People were in the dance floor all night. I'm so happy we found Drew! I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Sara · Married on 09/15/2018

Drew was amazing!

We booked Drew a year before our actual wedding date, from when we first met with him until after the reception, he was very down to earth, professional, and easy to work with. He followed every request we made and his timing for our songs were perfect, he kept the dance floor jam packed the entire reception! He is very organized and responds super quickly to any question you may have. My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend Drew to anyone! Thank you Drew for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Ally · Married on 08/26/2018

Days after our wedding, my husband and I could not stop reminiscing about how much fun we had and how great our DJ was. There wasn’t a second that the dance floor was empty. He took our music tastes and formed a selection of music that was absolutely perfect for our day and felt so personal to us.

He was also incredibly easy to contact and willing to set aside time to talk on the phone to make sure that all details were confirmed. I honestly cannot recommend him enough for your big day or event!

Sent on 08/28/2018