Apopka, FL 32703 Map · Phone number

About Dreamscape Entertainment

Dreamscape Entertainment, Inc. has been in operation since 1999. I started my own company because I subscribe to the philosophy of “quality, not quantity”. I am a highly skilled Entertainer/Disc Jockey with experience spanning over approximately 20 years in private party affairs as well as on-air radio. I take great pride in the fact that I not only provide a much more personalized service to my clients than your average DJ company, but I am also truly committed to the success of your event. I am indeed an entertainer and love what I do.

I feel that it is my responsibility to provide you with the very best entertainment that I can. Whether it’s next week, next month, or next year, I want everyone to remember what a fantastic and exciting time they had dancing and laughing the night away with their family and friends… My goal, every party, is to send your guests home exhausted, but exhilarated.

I do not view myself as simply a disc jockey – I am there to fully cooperate and coordinate with the client by assisting wherever I can to ensure the event runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible.

Marquee reception venue
Marquee reception venue
pics 215
pics 217
The couple with groomsmen
The couple with groomsmen

4 Reviews for Dreamscape Entertainment

Krista · Married on 06/08/2013

Michael and his team at Dreamscape Entertainment were great! He met with us multiple times before the wedding, and even helped with suggestions on the timeline for the night. We gave a "must play" list ahead of time, but left a lot of gaps for him to make his own selections (he was the professional, after all), and he did a wonderful job of mixing those songs in and finding others that kept everyone on the dance floor for the full night. The second we got back from the honeymoon the first comment we would always hear about the wedding was what a fun time everyone had - so much of that is because of the way Michael was able to read the crowd and keep everyone up and excited. He was incredibly affordable and it was so nice knowing that the DJ we were talking to ahead of time would be the one we got on our wedding day. The music/entertainment is always a scary decision because we've seen them go both ways before - we're so happy with our decision to go with Dreamscape and would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/04/2013

jen · Married on 01/27/2013

I honestly can not say enough about Michael Wade. He was amazing. He is very upbeat and friendly. Always responded in less than 24 hours. Was very professional. I had some different requests and he made all of them happen without a hitch. My guests commented all night long how great he was. Made my ceremony and reception go amazing. He kept our reception upbeat and fun the entire night. I never worried about anything and was able to relax my whole wedding night and enjoy my time with my family and friends. I would HIGHLY recommend Michael to anyone.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Kristina · Married on 12/09/2012

Michael Wade was awesome! He made the event even better! I received so many complements on him! I was nervous about a DJ, having been to weddings with less than stellar DJs. I had nothing to worry about with Michael. His cost for what he delivered was 2nd to none.

Sent on 01/18/2013