Dreamday Destinations

Palm City, FL View map Visit website

Dreamday Weddings is a wedding planning company located in South Florida. This team will bring a personal approach to planning your wedding, making sure that your celebration is personalized and memorable. Owner and wedding planner Christine Terezakis has been on ABC as a master bridal consultant and won awards for event designs. Based on the numerous positive reviews and various services, Dreamday Weddings is the ideal wedding planning company for your special day.

Dreamday Weddings offers day-of coordination and timelines for a stress-free and organized wedding day. Additional planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists

Other Services
This company can plan destination weddings as well as civil ceremonies. Additional wedding types that can be planned include:

• Cultural
  • Double weddings
  • Eco-friendly
  • Elopement
  • Military
  • Non-religious
  • Religious

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$90

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

Sharon Married on 03/24/2018
    As MOG I was not involved in the selection of the wedding planner, but certainly was pleased with my daughter-in-law’s selection. Their wedding was exquisite in every way, with Christine’s detailed planning and coordinating evident in all aspects of the event. I was especially appreciative of her focus on buffering the couple from the stresses of the day, allowing them to focus more on their own happiness and enjoyment of the day.
    Early on, when we decided to use the same venue for the rehearsal dinner, I was able to hire Christine’s services to coordinate that event as well. Her recommendations for vendors were outstanding and helped streamline our whole planning process. I was able to “attend” the wedding and rehearsal dinner with my focus on enjoying my guests and the festivities, without a concern for overseeing the details. The wedding weekend passed so quickly, but I felt fortunate to have enjoyed every minute of it, knowing Christine was orchestrating the entire event. Just as the credit card commercial says: that was ”priceless.”
    Catherine Married on 03/23/2018
    As the mother of the bride, I wanted to be able to enjoy creating, designing and planning the wedding of my daughter's dreams without the stress that can accoumpany the process. Christine Terezakis of Dreamday Weddings was my 1st choice as a wedding planner. This was the second wedding she has helped us create. Both weddings were offsite which could be tough to manage, she nailed it twice. March 2018 was the most recent wedding which took place at the Mansion at Tuckahoe. Christine was with us through our first consultation, design meetings, floral meeting, vendor choices, food and cake tastings, on site rental meetings as well as the final walk through with the caterer at the venue. Christine worked tirelessly to make sure all vendors were following through with our designs. The day of the wedding she and her staff created the atmosphere my daughter and my son in law envisioned. I can't say enough about her and her team. They were available any time we needed them. This mother and father of the bride got to enjoy our daughter and son in law's perfectly orchestrated wedding . My husband and I highly recommend Christine Terezakis of Dreamday Weddings for your upcoming wedding or event.
    Chrissy Married on 03/23/2018
    Just got married back in March and we had the privilege of working with Christine from Dreamday Weddings. This is my families second time working with her. Both my sister and I had two very different yet fabulously fun weddings. We spent over a year planning our wedding and it was nothing short of a great experience with Christine. She has so many wonderful ideas, and is able to take any idea you have and bring it to life. She does a wonderful job paying attention to those little details that make your wedding unique and special! She's a caring, sweet, and thorough professional who takes the stress out of planning and turns it into your complete dream wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Eddie B & Company Eddie B & Company Wedding DJs

One of your more dedicated and detailed wedding/event planners in South Florida. My staff and I always enjoy working with Christine & her staff making sure all the particulars are covered and the client is completely satisfied! Looking forward to a great 2017!

Domino Arts Photography Domino Arts Photography Wedding Photographers

It was awesome to work with Dreamday Weddings! Christine did an incredible job making sure everything was flawless. She really made the bride feel at ease and ensured a beautiful wedding. She worked so hard and it truly paid off as everyone had a wonderful time. Highly recommend Christine and her team!

TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT Wedding DJs

We LOVE working with Dreamday Celebrations! Christine and her team never miss a detail. The team is always attentive, creative, innovative, and fresh.

Serving south Florida, the Treasure Coast, and Caribbean destinations, Certified SANDALS Honeymoon and Destination Wedding Specialist Palm City, 34990
772-238-5017

By appointment
Location of (Dreamday Destinations)
Serving south Florida, the Treasure Coast, and Caribbean destinations Certified SANDALS Honeymoon an, Suite 1200 Palm City, FL, 34990 See on map
561-556-7863

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding