West Palm Beach, FL 33412 Map · Phone number

ddw web logo
partial planning web

8 Reviews for Dream Design weddings

Bari · Married on 04/10/2010

I hired Tiffany Nieves of Dream Design Weddings for planning and design and she made my wedding the most amazing day ever. I saw Tiffany on Platinum Weddings, her work was amazing. Words cannot describe my gratitude and thoughts of how perfect our wedding was. I did not have a Platinum budget yet I felt like one of her Platinum brides!! Robbie and I enjoyed every single moment and our memories of our day will forever bring a smile to our face. It was truly spectacular. She is amazing and fabulous. ;-) She helped create the most beautiful reception, it was beyond anything I could have ever dreamed of. I do not know what I would have done without Tiffany and her staff on my wedding day and throughout the months leading up to it. I love every vender she introduced me to. Without Tiffany, I would have never had the most amazing photographer, DJ, venue, flowers... Ugh... I just wish I could relive it over and over.

And I just want to add.... People are still talking about our wedding...4 months later. Every single guest has mentioned several times that it was the best wedding they have ever been too. Tiffany went above and beyond. Words cannot express my feelings... still. Robbie and I are still giddy over it. Every detail was gorgeous. I still wish I could just look around one more time. People always ask me if I could do it again, would I change anything? I can't think of one thing... Except for the rain :-) and Well ...maybe... why I didn't keep the videographer and hour longer. Because I missed everyone, my husband and nephew especially, dancing Ugh ... I guess I wasn't prepared for them to leave, Its so easy to loose track of time when you having that much fun. Oh and I would've asked for a "to go" box. I had no appetite that night... was way too excited. UGH if I could only turn back the hands of time...

Thank you Tiffany you are the best wedding planner ever!!

Sent on 01/21/2011

Kimberly · Married on 11/15/2008

My wedding was completely amazing and beautiful, and I could not have done it without the fabulous ladies at Dream Design Weddings. They turned my dream into a reality! They were so helpful, all of their vendors were amazing, and they were with me every step of the way. Thanks to them, my wedding truly was an elegant fantasy event!!

Sent on 05/06/2009

Dream Design weddings's reply:

Kim,

Thank you for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure planning your Dream Wedding with you!
  • O

Angela · Married on 01/10/2009

3.4
      3.5
      2.0
      3.0

I used Bonnie from Dream Design Weddings. I had gone to their website and fallen in love with the designs of their weddings. I had also seen them on Platinum Weddings and wanted them help me put together the "look" I was going for. Even though you pay them a large sum of money, don't be fooled... they are only "partial" wedding planners. Bonnie went with me on all my appointments, recommended vendors and had phone chats with me when needed. However, I had to do much of the leg work for the wedding which was a lot more than I was expecting to do. Also, I felt that they were not used to working on the limited budget I was on and many of the vendors they recommended were out of my price range and had I gone with all of the ones that were recommended to me, I would have easily spent an extra $10k on my wedding with nearly the same results.

Having said all that. Dream Designs truly pulled through on the day of my wedding. I had Bonnie plus her assistant on site and everything was taken care of from beginning to end. I had no idea of any of the hiccups that occured until my parents told me about them long after I had come back from my honeymoon. The reception site looked GORGEOUS and while it ws my vision they put it together perfectly. Also they decorated my honeymoon suite and it was such a nice surprise after such a long day.

I would recommend Dream Designs to anyone if they were not on a tight budget. If I were to do it all over again I would have loved to have them as "day of" planners but they do not provide this service. If you are willing to pay the price, I am sure Dream Designs will put together the wedding of your Dreams.

Sent on 08/01/2009

Dream Design weddings's reply:

Thank you for your review. When taking on a limited budget we do infact make the client aware that the planning will be a shared responsibility between the "planner" and the "client" as this is the only way to enable our services to be affordable. I am pleased that in the end you were very happy, but be aware that we have always offered day of services along with varoius planning options. We feel that every bride has a vision of her "dream wedding" and we do our best to accomodate all budget ranges.

Dream Design weddings FAQ