2422 Talwood Ter, North Port, FL 34288 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Dream Day Productions

Proud to have been awarded the 2010 and 2011 Bride's Choice Award!
At Dream Day Productions we are experienced in all of the details that create a memorable and exciting wedding day. We help you set up, coordinate vendors, and make the day as seemless as possible. We also offer officiant services by a Florida Notary Public. We are here for you to ensure that your wedding day is the day of your dreams.

newnovember160
beanpacewedding027

20 Reviews for Dream Day Productions

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 06/11/2011

Due to the fact that I work as an event coordinator, I was probably every other wedding planner's worst nightmare, but Meghan was AMAZING and just her presence alone helped put me at ease. When we first met with Meghan to discuss the details, we thought we would have a seperate coordinator for the ceremony, and didn't even have Meghan at the rehearsal for that reason. We didn't find out until we were at the church rehearsal that there wouldn't be another coordinator. The next day, Meghan not only took care of the finishing touches at our venue, but she was back in time to run the ceremony. She just stepped right in and took care of everything. Words cannot even express how grateful I am to her for everything she did to make my day absolutely perfect. Meghan also brought EVERYTHING from the venue that night back to our house, so the rest of my family didn't have to run around cleaning up. AND I honestly believe that she does not ask for enough money for everything she does and DID for me & my new husband on our special day. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 06/14/2011

Dream Day Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Meghan, it was an absolute pleasure to work with you to make your wedding a beautiful event! Congratulations!

Kristin · Married on 11/20/2010

Hiring Meghan was probably the best spent money for my wedding!!! She made the day run SOOO smoothly.. and any minor problems that could have turned into bigger ones were immediatly fixed without question from her. I had an issue with my florist where my flowers were not correct and Meghan took charge right away and had them fixed before my first look pictures even started!! AMAZING!!! My bustle kept falling out and she was right there with saftey pins fixing it for me... while we were taking pictures it was getting a little warm out and she brought me and the groom ice waters to cool us off. Then at the end of the night she brought all of our decorations/gifts/etc over to our hotel and dropped them off for us so none of my family had to stay to do it! She was such a big help I feel like I can't even explain enough in words! I would recommend her to everyone I know... THANK YOU MEGHAN!!!!!

Sent on 12/08/2010

Dream Day Productions's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review Kristin. Angela and I were so happy to work with you. You and Eric did an amazing job planning a beautiful wedding and it was a pleasure for us to bring it all to life for you both on your big day!

Nicole · Married on 11/06/2010

This was one of the last vendors we booked and it was another great decision. Our wedding day would have not run as smoothly as it did without her. Our venue did provide an individual to oversee the things that they would be providing, but I knew I was going to need someone for me. We met with Meghan twice before the wedding. The first time we met she helped us create a timeline for the wedding that would work with all of our vendors. I was able to email her anytime during the wedding process and ask her questions. She was always very quick to respond and had great insight. Meghan ran around finishing up all the little details at our wedding ceremony and reception. She helped us stay on track with our timeline and making sure that we were happy through out the wedding. A day of coordinator should be a must for a bride. Meghan fits the bill with her reasonable prices, friendly personality, and knowledge of anything wedding related.

Sent on 12/06/2010

Dream Day Productions FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Military

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dream Day Productions 1
    Receive $50.00 off your day of coordination package
    When you mention that you found us on Wedding Wire receive 50.00 off your package price.

• Jason Angelini Photography
    Jason Angelini Photography Wedding Photographers

Meghan is wonderful! She is a sweet person and great to work with as well. She works hard for her couples and helps the other vendors on the wedding day as well!

• Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc.
    Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. Wedding DJs

Dream Day Productions is a wedding planner that makes the experience a pleasure! She not only makes the day run smoother for her clients, she makes it smoother for the other vendors! And she makes the job look effortless.

• Kellie Day Photography
    Kellie Day Photography Wedding Photographers

We have had the pleasure of working with Dream Day Productions many times and they have always been excellent to work with! They go above and beyond to make sure their brides are happy and that the wedding day flows smoothly! Meghan is an incredible person/planner and she is the type of planner that you hope to have the joy of working with!

• 2422 Talwood Ter North Port, 34288 See on map