Riverview, FL 33569 Map · Phone number

100 Reviews for Jason Angelini Photography

• Baylie

Baylie · Married on 02/23/2019

Incredible experience, definitely recommend

Jason and his wife Lucia are an AMAZING team. Their communication, professionalism, attention to detail, and flexibility were above and beyond what we expected. Jason was funny and a joy to work with. His wife Lucia answered any and every question I had (and there were a lot) and did not seem inconvenienced by any of them. If you want a photographer that is experienced (Jason has been doing this for 15 years) courteous, personable, funny and great to work with, go with Jason Angelini Photography. My husband and I cannot say enough great things about them. They took every picture from every angle that you would want at a wedding. Jason came to 3 different locations for our wedding without complaint. He seemed excited to be there and you can tell him and his wife (who I so wish I could have met) truly enjoy what they do. We cannot recommend Jason enough, and truly hope others head our words and pick Jason Angelini Photography for any of their photo needs. 20/10 would absolutely recommend again and again. Thank you Jason and Lucia!

Natalie · Married on 07/07/2018

Jason was fantastic! He was incredibly easy to work with, communicated exceptionally well prior to our wedding day, and was so much fun at the wedding. He didn't "get in the way" during our ceremony like I've seen some photographers do before - which ruins the experience for your guests. He kept us laughing and kept our wedding party entertained - pictures didn't feel like a burden for everyone and were very pleasant! He was very respectful of our church and their timeframe. We are thrilled to see how the shots turned out!

Monica · Married on 11/04/2017

Jason Angelini was so great to work with. He photographed my friend's wedding and I knew I had to have him. Not only is he affordable, but he captures the best pictures that are natural and not overly processed like a lot of wedding photographers. He also finds beauty in the simplest things. I remember him taking my wedding dress and putting it again this wall that I originally thought was ugly, but with his talented eye he was able to take a gorgeous picture and make it look like a classy brick wall instead of what it really was. It was amazing! In addition to Jason, Lucia was so helpful throughout the planning process and very responsive. She also had great input when we were trying to find an engagement shoot location and provided many examples to help with this decision.

He finds the best pictures to take and captures so many great moments while not making you feel uncomfortable. I love how he wasn't in everyone's face with his camera, but got pictures of everything at the wedding.. With just being a single photographer, that is very impressive! I highly recommend Jason to photograph your wedding and any other family photograph. As our family grows and we have more special moments in life, I will definitely be working with Jason again. Thank you for all your hard work!

• Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry
    Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jason is great! His photos are amazing and he is a super nice guy! I recommend him highly!

• Destiny and Light
    Destiny and Light Wedding Hair & Makeup

If there was one word to describe Jason and the work that he does, it would be " Awesome!" It there was two word to describe jason and the work that he does, it would be "Totally Awesome!" Jason is a great person to work with and he is true professional.

• The Bride's Bouquet
    The Bride's Bouquet Wedding Florists

One of the best photographers in the Bay Area and a pleasure to work with.

• Riverview, 33569 See on map