Riverview, FL 33569 Map · Phone number

101 Reviews for Jason Angelini Photography

• Baylie

Baylie · Married on 02/23/2019

Incredible experience, definitely recommend

Jason and his wife Lucia are an AMAZING team. Their communication, professionalism, attention to detail, and flexibility were above and beyond what we expected. Jason was funny and a joy to work with. His wife Lucia answered any and every question I had (and there were a lot) and did not seem inconvenienced by any of them. If you want a photographer that is experienced (Jason has been doing this for 15 years) courteous, personable, funny and great to work with, go with Jason Angelini Photography. My husband and I cannot say enough great things about them. They took every picture from every angle that you would want at a wedding. Jason came to 3 different locations for our wedding without complaint. He seemed excited to be there and you can tell him and his wife (who I so wish I could have met) truly enjoy what they do. We cannot recommend Jason enough, and truly hope others head our words and pick Jason Angelini Photography for any of their photo needs. 20/10 would absolutely recommend again and again. Thank you Jason and Lucia!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Lindsey · Married on 02/15/2019

Jason is Awesome!

Jason did an engagement shoot with us and photographed our wedding. He was very responsive, so easy to work with, and super friendly! His wife, Lucia, was also super easy to work with in coordinating viewing our photos and planning for the big day! I would highly recommend working with them!- The Applewhites

Sent on 07/06/2019

Natalie · Married on 07/07/2018

Jason was fantastic! He was incredibly easy to work with, communicated exceptionally well prior to our wedding day, and was so much fun at the wedding. He didn't "get in the way" during our ceremony like I've seen some photographers do before - which ruins the experience for your guests. He kept us laughing and kept our wedding party entertained - pictures didn't feel like a burden for everyone and were very pleasant! He was very respectful of our church and their timeframe. We are thrilled to see how the shots turned out!

Sent on 07/10/2018

• Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry
    Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jason is great! His photos are amazing and he is a super nice guy! I recommend him highly!

• Destiny and Light
    Destiny and Light Wedding Hair & Makeup

If there was one word to describe Jason and the work that he does, it would be " Awesome!" It there was two word to describe jason and the work that he does, it would be "Totally Awesome!" Jason is a great person to work with and he is true professional.

• The Bride's Bouquet
    The Bride's Bouquet Wedding Florists

One of the best photographers in the Bay Area and a pleasure to work with.

• Riverview, 33569 See on map