Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DQB Entertainment

Can't decide between live music or a DJ? Get both with DQB.

Dan Quinn has received rave reviews for his unique approach to event entertainment.

Combining his live "one man band" acoustic show with his fun, energetic DJ setup, Dan brings the best of both worlds to his events.

Priding himself in professionalism, showmanship, reliability, and fun, Dan assures that DQB Entertainment can be trusted to tackle any event, large or small.

Categories: Wedding Band, Wedding DJ

MC (5)
Music During Breaks (5)
Lighting (4)
Liability Insurance (2)

The best of the best! Dan ensured our day was flawless. Leading up to our wedding, Dan took the time to get to know myself And Tommy on a personal level to really ensure we would have the best wedding.
Dan took the initiative to work with our vendors and coordinate with our venue so we didn’t have to worry about it.
He controlled the timeline flawlessly to ensure smooth transitions and made sure no one left the dance floor.
For the best wedding ever- you need to have DQB entertainment.
We have a friend for life!

Profile Picture Jackie, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Very impressed with Dan. If you haven’t booked him, do it now. From start to finish, he made our daughters wedding memorable. He came all the way from Dallas to perform in Tampa FL. Our guests were on the dance floor the entire night,

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mary Ann , 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

From the first time I spoke to Dan, I just knew I was going to end up picking him. Before I even hired him, he drove out to the venue to check it out and gave his opinions on where he could set up and how It would all go down. Having a 100 other things to do, gettting a DJ who knew his stuff and had complete confidence in himself and his abilities made one less thing I had to worry about. (Also our meeting with him was out on a boat in Lake Lewisville I mean can that get any better for a meeting place?) --Come the day of the wedding. Wow. He delivered. He was fun, entertaining and played the jams until we called it quits. He worked with the mood of the room and switched to what the crowd needed at that time. He's our man whenever we need another DJ party!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Fawn, 8/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

DQB Entertainment Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season:

Uplighting
Photobooth
3 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Hands down, I endorse DQB for your entertainment needs.

Dan Quinn(owner and facilitator of DQB Entertainment) is truly a one man band AND a phenomenal DJ all wrapped in one. There's a reason he is highly sought after! Need some music for a house party? He's the man! Need some well dressed wedding ceremony music? He the man! Need your reception to be super-enegetically charged by a polished and seasoned DJ? He IS the man! Drop him a line and you will be impressed.

Discover his fresh taste in music and you will fall in love with Dan!

Dan is a gem. He played at my wedding and has performed at other weddings I have attended and he is always a hit! Fun, talented, and really great to work with. Very reliable, top notch!

Dan's outgoing personality and talent give him a true edge on the wedding market. I have not seen anyone else who offers this type of service in the area. I also believe that he can add a great deal to the atmosphere of any event large or small. I refer him to all of my clients, and would use him for every event I host if I could.

Events