Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DQB Entertainment

Can't decide between live music or a DJ? Get both with DQB.

Based in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, Dan Quinn has been entertaining the masses for many years with his popular, modern-day "one man band." Instead of just hiring a band or just hiring a DJ, he has the unique ability to provide both options. Dan incorporates guitar, live beats, effects, keys, and percussion into his performances, building a unique sound that can be tailored to fit any event.

He performs arrangements of popular songs that all generations can enjoy - from Motown to Classic Rock to Pop to Hip Hop to Texas Country. Dan has performed everywhere from weddings to private parties to corporate events at AT&T Stadium. He takes pride in tailoring a custom musical experience for each client he works with which receives rave 5 star reviews on multiple platforms.

To learn more about Dan, visit:

For booking, contact dan@dqbentertainment.com

Dan provides a range of entertainment services. These creative offerings include:

• Rehearsal dinner

Ceremony (5)
Music During Breaks (5)
Lighting (5)
Liability Insurance (2)

Dan is the man! He is an amazing DJ and entertainer who is full of advice and humor. My husband and I met up with him twice before our wedding day so he could get to know us more and understand all of the different personalities attending our wedding. He performed perfectly: the music, timeline, and, announcements were just what the crowd needed at each point in time. He kept the dance floor packed the entire night, and, best of all, my husband and I were able to dance the night away with our guests!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kellyn, 4/7/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, MC, Reception

Dan was the best thing at our wedding...we are still getting compliments. He was the singer/DJ/host/master of ceremonies and everything in between. He really got to know us as a couple and made our wedding all about us. He is the perfect addition to any event to really hit it out of the park. I would recommend him to anyone planning a party!! Best DJ out there!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Bonnie , 3/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

The best of the best! Dan ensured our day was flawless. Leading up to our wedding, Dan took the time to get to know myself And Tommy on a personal level to really ensure we would have the best wedding.
Dan took the initiative to work with our vendors and coordinate with our venue so we didn’t have to worry about it.
He controlled the timeline flawlessly to ensure smooth transitions and made sure no one left the dance floor.
For the best wedding ever- you need to have DQB entertainment.
We have a friend for life!

Profile Picture Jackie, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

DQB Entertainment Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season:

Uplighting
Photobooth
3 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Hands down, I endorse DQB for your entertainment needs.

Dan Quinn(owner and facilitator of DQB Entertainment) is truly a one man band AND a phenomenal DJ all wrapped in one. There's a reason he is highly sought after! Need some music for a house party? He's the man! Need some well dressed wedding ceremony music? He the man! Need your reception to be super-enegetically charged by a polished and seasoned DJ? He IS the man! Drop him a line and you will be impressed.

Discover his fresh taste in music and you will fall in love with Dan!

Dan is a gem. He played at my wedding and has performed at other weddings I have attended and he is always a hit! Fun, talented, and really great to work with. Very reliable, top notch!

Dan's outgoing personality and talent give him a true edge on the wedding market. I have not seen anyone else who offers this type of service in the area. I also believe that he can add a great deal to the atmosphere of any event large or small. I refer him to all of my clients, and would use him for every event I host if I could.

Southlake, TX 76092   See On Map