Down Home Events

North Kingstown, RI View map Visit website

$2,500 Package Price

Down Home Events is a wedding planning business located in North Kingstown, Rhode Island. With over ten years of experience in the industry, owner Ainslie enjoys helping couples design authentic celebrations. This friendly professional strives to ensure to-be-newlyweds feel at ease while planning their joyous occasion. With her extensive skills and knowledge, she works hard to arrange every aspect of each intimate or grand event.

Ainslie finds meaning in channeling her creativity to create memorable rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. With day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning packages, she aims to accommodate a variety of budgets and needs. Happy couples can arrange a consultation with Ainslie to discuss their vision for their special day. Down Home Events is able to implement budget analysis, timeline and to-do list creation, vendor referrals, and guest list management.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$700

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

1 User photo

Amy C. Married on 10/09/2021

Everyone needs Ainslie for their day

Hiring Ainslie as our day of coordinator was the BEST decision we could have made. Our venue was a lot of do it yourself and I was worried that my family and I would be stressed the day of with getting everything ready. I cannot express how grateful I was to have Ainslie's help that day. The week before the event, she reached out to all my vendors so that they could contact her that day with any questions about location or set up. I had all my decor in labeled boxes for her and by the time I arrived to the venue, she had transformed the space into exactly what I had envisioned! She not only set up all my decor but also helped with the timing of ceremony processional and making sure everything flowed smoothly throughout the night. If there were any problems or hiccups that day, I have no idea because she clearly handled it all! Our wedding day wouldn't have been what it was without Ainslie and I highly recommend having her as your coordinator for your big day or event :) Thank you thank you!
  • Michaela
    Michaela M. Married on 07/31/2021

The Best & Nicest Planner Out There!!!

We were so blessed to have Ainslie for our day of wedding coordinator!! I wish I could give her more than 5 stars. She was incredibly organized, so down to earth, and such a calming presence on the most joyous but hectic day of our lives. She handled every situation with nothing but grace the entire day, start to finish. She remembered all of the tiny little details and reminded us to plan for them ahead of time, so we weren’t panicking with last minute decisions the day of. She kept us on schedule, which is not an easy task! She was such an asset to our day!! We had so many materials & glassware that needed to be set up and broken down at the end of the night and Ainslie handled it all! The setup was exactly as we had envisioned, and she even went above and beyond to pack everything up safely for us so we and our families didn’t have to stress about a single solitary thing. She truly made our day flawless from start to finish. I cannot put into words just how thankful and incredibly grateful we are for her! This women is truly AMAZING at what she does and is such an amazing human :)

North Kingstown, Rhode Island North Kingstown, RI, 02852
Location of (Down Home Events)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding