3490 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland, OR 97214 Map · Phone number

Dosha Salon & Spa 1
  • Taygan

Taygan Byrns · Married on 08/10/2019

Great Salon!

The hair and makeup stylists here are amazing. They work with you to make sure your wedding day look is exactly what you want. Special shoutout to Courtney for her amazing makeup skills and even better conversation!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Elexus Roth · Married on 06/01/2019

It went perfectly

Dosha Salon took on a project with us! We had a total of 10 women getting their hair and makeup done alongside the bride. We started at 9:15 and ended by 11:45! They were prompt and ended on time which is a big deal considering how many weddings I’ve been to where hair and makeup runs late forcing photos to be cut into. We chose to go to the salon and I would highly suggest it! We had the whole place to ourselves! My bridsemaids hair all lasted throughout the entire day and their makeup was fabulous. I didn’t put any guidelines on makeup and the makeup artists did such a fabulous job making them look like natural beauties! I was thoroughly impressed with my hair! Kim did my hair on my wedding day and Courtney did it the day after, they train their employees so well that it was a complete replicate. Both lasted long throughout the night and I had so many compliments! They were able to keep my hair curled and pinned up. I would highly suggest this salon for wedding day hair and makeup!

Sent on 09/02/2019
    Dosha Salon & Spa 2

Rachel · Married on 08/01/2015

My hair and makeup were perfect for my rehearsal dinner. I will go back for more services.

Sent on 09/27/2015