Asheville, NC 28801 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Donna Germano

I love performing for weddings and a variety of events in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina. I often perform for our resorts throughout the Asheville area, which has now become a national destination wedding location. Corporate events, private parties, fund raisers...I'm always interested in hearing your new ideas that would include live music.

My instruments are harp, Celtic harp and hammered dulcimer for something a little unusual! I have a variety of music partners and provide the following ensembles:

classical guitar and hammered dulcimer

solo harp

solo hammered dulicmer

harp and cello

harp and violin

Celtic harp, Irish flute and hammered dulcimer trio

harp, cello and violin trio

I have various options to try to fit budgets and the number of guests attending your event. You can request a price for solo harp with one hour for wedding ceremony and for larger groups something like a trio for wedding and cocktail hour. Or I can quote both a solo and ensemble price for you to review.

Serving Asheville and surrounding area.

Follow Donna Germano on

Donna and cellist Kristine Yates
Donna and cellist Kristine Yates
celtictriosq
Donna Germano
Groom's son trying out the harp!
Groom's son trying out the harp!
Valentine's Day performing for Chick-Fil -A in the mall food court!  You never know what interesting...
Valentine's Day performing for Chick-Fil -A in the mall food court! You never know what interesting...
Celtic harp in our lovely little mountain town of Weaverville NC.
Celtic harp in our lovely little mountain town of Weaverville NC.
harphands
Donna Germano
My interesting electric harp!
My interesting electric harp!
Harleys and Lyon and Healy harp.  A vision of excellence.
Harleys and Lyon and Healy harp. A vision of excellence.
harpdul3412
donna600
Harp and cello:  Donna Germano and Kristine Yates for Asheville weddings
Harp and cello: Donna Germano and Kristine Yates for Asheville weddings

• Videos 4

30 Reviews for Donna Germano

Kira · Married on 10/02/2016

Donna was so lovely and wonderful. She even learned the first few lines of The Washington Redskins' Fight Song as a surprise for my (now) husband. Everything about working with her was exceptional! The Biltmore recommended her to us... and I would recommend her over and over and over again to anyone.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Jeancarlo · Married on 05/06/2016

Our wedding musician canceled 2 days before the wedding. After searching and contacting multiple musicians, Donna's profile jumped out at me for reasons unknown until I heard her divine music. She was very flexible, easy to work with, and offered our wedding a truly beautiful ceremonial sound. I recommend her to all my friends and look forward to hearing her music again!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Alice · Married on 12/31/2015

Donna was fantastic to work with! We were planning long distance and Donna made everything very easy. We chose the duet with harp and violin, and Donna guided us through some great choices for music pieces and was totally professional. Her pricing was very reasonable, and she and the wonderful violinist were so easy to work with- they really didn't need anything from us the night of the wedding. And last but not least of course, the music was BEAUTIFUL. It really heightened the mood and I can't imagine the ceremony and cocktail hour without it.

Sent on 02/07/2016

• AshevilleWeddingOfficiant.com
    AshevilleWeddingOfficiant.com Wedding Officiants

The most romantic wedding ceremonies....are those with live music. And you can't go wrong with Harpist, hammered dulcimer player, Donna Germano! -Chaplain Dennis

• Deans' Duets & Quartets
    Deans' Duets & Quartets Wedding Musicians

We played a wedding with Donna last year. She is an incredible musician, a relaxed performer, and a great person to work with. She's a great choice for your event.