DJFX Entertainment

Northridge, Northridge, CA 91324 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJFX Entertainment

DJFX Entertainment is an engaging and experienced DJ service located in Northridge, California. This professional mobile DJ & MC service also specializes in special effects lighting, MC services, and event coordination. DJFX Entertainment boasts state-of-the-art video and audio equipment and has been keeping wedding guests hyped on the dance floor for 20 years. These DJs offer couples affordable prices without compromising professionalism and quality. When booking this service, couples can feel confident in receiving stunning uplighting, a wide variety of music, and a professional energetic DJ.

This company provides a variety of genres for couples to choose from, including Christian, club, country, electronic, hip-hop, jazz, international, pop, soul, rock, and top 40. They honor a do-not-play list and provide quality MC services ideal for introductions and announcements. DJFX Entertainment offers the following services:

• Video projection

Lovely couple
Lovely couple

19 Reviews for DJFX Entertainment

Hillary · Married on 08/20/2016

I can't begin to tell you how many people have told us our wedding is the most fun wedding they've ever been to... and we all know, you only hear that when you have open bar + great DJ.
    We hired DJFX Ent. for both our ceremony music/sound (Descanso Gardens) and as our reception DJ and Photo booth (The Westin Pasadena). His reliability, professionalism and fun, down-to-earth personality are unmatched. For our ceremony, we had a wireless mic for the officiant, a lapel mic for the groom and he seamlessly synced up with our videographer so there will be no hiccups with the sound quality for our wedding video (also, no matter what, make sure you hire a videographer).
    He met with us twice to discuss music, timeline, etc. His light show is like a professional concert and his playlist was exactly what we wanted. The dancefloor was packed all night!
    And if you need a photo booth, use his services! The clarity and quality of pics are better than any other service (I'm 34 so, I've been to A LOT of weddings in the last few years). His set up has the capability of fitting large groups, without compromising the quality of the photography.
    Seriously, you cannot go wrong with hiring DJFX. Your entire friends and fam group will love him.

So glad we found Kris! Went to the Spanish Hills Country Club wedding event and I knew instantly that I wanted him to be our DJ. There are so many things he can do to make your wedding amazing. He used his lighting to add more to the room. The photo booth came with props and you got all the copies of everyone's pictures. The music before the ceremony, at dinner, etc. was perfect. The best part of the evening was when he invited everyone to the dance floor for a group photo which led into first dance for everyone. The dance floor was packed! Kris is REALLY passionate about what he does which is key! Thank you again!

Taryn · Married on 08/30/2014

We loved DJ FX!! If you want to have a fun wedding, you have to have him. Our music was so awesome. He played everything we wanted plus a bunch more awesome music. His staff was amazing. Also, the photo booth was amazing! Definitely the best photo booth I've seen at a wedding. And we have a fun, beautiful scrapbook full of photos. We loved it!

DJFX Entertainment FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Real Weddings

• Luminary Photo
    Luminary Photo Wedding Photographers

What can I say about DJFX. Amazing, awesome, stellar, fun and down right one of the best. They are professional and know how to start a party and keep it going. I work with DJFX for years now and I always get the best dancing pictures when they are in the house!

• Visioneer Media
    Visioneer Media Wedding Videographers

Kris is a very sharp and charismatic guy, and it was a pleasure to work with him. I come across a lot of DJs in my line of work (videography), and half the time they aren't familiar with their own equipment. We stake our reputations on referrals, and it's a lot easier to do so when the vendor has a clear passion and enthusiasm for their work. Every encounter I've had with DJFX has been a pleasure, and I look forward to collaborating on future events.

• Northridge Northridge, CA, 91324 See on map