Northridge, Northridge, CA 91324 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJFX Entertainment

DJFX Entertainment is an engaging and experienced DJ service located in Northridge, California. This professional mobile DJ & MC service also specializes in special effects lighting, MC services, and event coordination. DJFX Entertainment boasts state-of-the-art video and audio equipment and has been keeping wedding guests hyped on the dance floor for 20 years. These DJs offer couples affordable prices without compromising professionalism and quality. When booking this service, couples can feel confident in receiving stunning uplighting, a wide variety of music, and a professional energetic DJ.

This company provides a variety of genres for couples to choose from, including Christian, club, country, electronic, hip-hop, jazz, international, pop, soul, rock, and top 40. They honor a do-not-play list and provide quality MC services ideal for introductions and announcements. DJFX Entertainment offers the following services:

• Video projection

cc33ff2450bc88ff 1524831052 02e45332515fa719 1524831051 4028f043d774b538 152483

21 Reviews for DJFX Entertainment

• Krista

Krista Marie Smith · Married on 08/16/2019

Attentive charming and excellent sound quality

We loved Kris ! He came to our home and spent time with us. He listened to all of our inputs and wants. Family man and professionally sound. Beautiful music and so many compliments on our DJ. Walking down the aisle, everything sounded just right. He stayed a little past the time for us and played my moms favorite song. Takes cues and caters to a crazy bridal party. Thankyou kris for everything ! Definitely book the photo booth! Everyone embraced it and you get all the copies. Multiple copies and perfect for your guest book! We did a insert your selfie and signature. Kris says hi before everything starts just for that warm and fuzzy. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 03/30/2019

Awesome items other DJs don't have

Dj FX was the best of the Djs that we looked at. He was very professional and made the whole day easy. He provided mics and speakers for the ceremony and had a great setup for the reception. We opted to get the photo booth and it was totally worth it. Everyone had a blast with it, and when my husband and I got in the booth all our guests would not let us leave. He kept the energy of the night going and made sure that we all had a good time. I would definitely recommend him and his team to anyone that is looking for a Dj. We loved the rose cannon which shot out rose petals after we walked down the aisle; it made for some of our favorite photos. Thank you so much to all the staff with DJFX that made our night special.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Hillary · Married on 08/20/2016

I can't begin to tell you how many people have told us our wedding is the most fun wedding they've ever been to... and we all know, you only hear that when you have open bar + great DJ.
    We hired DJFX Ent. for both our ceremony music/sound (Descanso Gardens) and as our reception DJ and Photo booth (The Westin Pasadena). His reliability, professionalism and fun, down-to-earth personality are unmatched. For our ceremony, we had a wireless mic for the officiant, a lapel mic for the groom and he seamlessly synced up with our videographer so there will be no hiccups with the sound quality for our wedding video (also, no matter what, make sure you hire a videographer).
    He met with us twice to discuss music, timeline, etc. His light show is like a professional concert and his playlist was exactly what we wanted. The dancefloor was packed all night!
    And if you need a photo booth, use his services! The clarity and quality of pics are better than any other service (I'm 34 so, I've been to A LOT of weddings in the last few years). His set up has the capability of fitting large groups, without compromising the quality of the photography.
    Seriously, you cannot go wrong with hiring DJFX. Your entire friends and fam group will love him.

Sent on 09/02/2016

DJFX Entertainment FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Real Weddings

• Luminary Photo
    Luminary Photo Wedding Photographers

What can I say about DJFX. Amazing, awesome, stellar, fun and down right one of the best. They are professional and know how to start a party and keep it going. I work with DJFX for years now and I always get the best dancing pictures when they are in the house!

• Visioneer Media
    Visioneer Media Wedding Videographers

Kris is a very sharp and charismatic guy, and it was a pleasure to work with him. I come across a lot of DJs in my line of work (videography), and half the time they aren't familiar with their own equipment. We stake our reputations on referrals, and it's a lot easier to do so when the vendor has a clear passion and enthusiasm for their work. Every encounter I've had with DJFX has been a pleasure, and I look forward to collaborating on future events.

• Northridge Northridge, CA, 91324 See on map