P.O. Box 1644, Simi Valley, CA 93063 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Luminary Photo

Hello,

I wanted to tell you a bit about Luminary Photo and what we do. I have been a photographer for most of my adult life and enjoy it immensely. I have been doing weddings, events, portraits, headshots, and senior portraits professionally since 2005. I have been married for 10 years and my wife and I run Luminary Photo together. My daughter is an artist in her own right and a pretty good photographer as well.

While I love all types of people photography, what I truly love is helping a couple capture the moments of their wedding day. Luminary Photo focuses on capturing emotions and stopping time. Yes, we are professional time travelers. When you go back and look at your photos from Luminary Photo we allow you to travel in time to when this day happened and what happened. I know it sounds corny but it is the truth. We love being able to do that for our couples

Give us a chance to tell you a bit more about who we are and what we do. We know you have a choice in your photographer and Luminary Photo will do all we can to make your day perfect!

Follow Luminary Photo on

weddingportfolio0001
weddingportfolio0007

9 Reviews for Luminary Photo

L · Married on 06/05/2016

Dave and Jody are the perfect blend of professionalism and personality. We were so happy to have them at our wedding. They ended up being Jacks of multiple trades and had great energy when other aspects of the wedding went haywire. AND they took great pictures! We are SO grateful to have them and the memories they captured!

Diana · Married on 04/25/2015

Luminary Photo was fantastic! They were very professional. They gave great ideas for beautiful shots! They were very open to all ideas and really made the day go smoothly. So glad that we were able to have them shoot our wedding. Best decision ever!

Skip and Joanna · Married on 04/12/2014

Luminary Photo -- Dave & Jodi were very professional. They arrived on time and were never imposing. Actually they arrived at the venue early to take pre-pictures, and captured the ambiance from start to finish. Both were absolute sweethearts. Their photos were a beautiful blend of traditional and creative, and captured the entire experience beyond our highest expectations.

Award

Luminary Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,499.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Luminary Photo 1
    Wedding Wire Discount - Save $100 any Wedding Package
    Mention Wedding Wire and receive a $100 discount off of any wedding package.

• L.A. Rhythm Crew
    L.A. Rhythm Crew Wedding Bands

Dave at Luminary Photo did a great job of capturing our Top40/Wedding band in it's best light. He's easy to work with and made the proofs available very quickly. I'd definitely use him again and recommend him for any kind of event photography. Dave's the man!

• Best Western Posada Royale Hotel & Suites
    Best Western Posada Royale Hotel & Suites Hotel Weddings

We had a beautiful wedding event here last weekend. The photographer Dave is a pleasure to work with and based here in Simi Valley!! He is not only professional and talented but has a gift of capturing beautiful moments on camera for all to enjoy for years to come! Looking forward to working together again!

• Rev. Randall G. Gullickson, D.D.
    Rev. Randall G. Gullickson, D.D. Wedding Officiants

California has given to wedding photography many talented photographers in the past. But when I saw website of Luminary Photo I said to myself, this guy’s work is amazing! Of course, I have not met a bride yet, that was not absolutely gorgeous on her wedding day. But can every bride and groom look and pose like a model? Apparently for Luminary Photo it’s not an issue. All his brides and some grooms are gorgeous, and look like hight fashion models. Never the less, I am very impressed with the way Dave sets up the lighting. I don’t know how he finds time during the wedding, but the lighting is superb….Something we all can learn….

• P.O. Box 1644 Simi Valley, CA 93063 See on map