19 Reviews for DJFX Entertainment

Photobooth (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
19 DJFX Entertainment Reviews

Kris was amazing and so professional! He seriously knows what he is doing and his whole set up is incredible. It was so important to my husband and I that the dance floor was always full and it was! The photo booth was so fun and he even gives you all the photos on a flash drive - that makes for some fun viewing parties for years to come. The group photo on the dance floor was the best detail. We would recommend Kris and his services 100 times over.

Thank you so much!!

-The Bakers

Profile Picture Erin, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC, One Event Per Day

I can't begin to tell you how many people have told us our wedding is the most fun wedding they've ever been to... and we all know, you only hear that when you have open bar + great DJ.
We hired DJFX Ent. for both our ceremony music/sound (Descanso Gardens) and as our reception DJ and Photo booth (The Westin Pasadena). His reliability, professionalism and fun, down-to-earth personality are unmatched. For our ceremony, we had a wireless mic for the officiant, a lapel mic for the groom and he seamlessly synced up with our videographer so there will be no hiccups with the sound quality for our wedding video (also, no matter what, make sure you hire a videographer).
He met with us twice to discuss music, timeline, etc. His light show is like a professional concert and his playlist was exactly what we wanted. The dancefloor was packed all night!
And if you need a photo booth, use his services! The clarity and quality of pics are better than any other service (I'm 34 so, I've been to A LOT of weddings in the last few years). His set up has the capability of fitting large groups, without compromising the quality of the photography.
Seriously, you cannot go wrong with hiring DJFX. Your entire friends and fam group will love him.

Profile Picture Hillary, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

So glad we found Kris! Went to the Spanish Hills Country Club wedding event and I knew instantly that I wanted him to be our DJ. There are so many things he can do to make your wedding amazing. He used his lighting to add more to the room. The photo booth came with props and you got all the copies of everyone's pictures. The music before the ceremony, at dinner, etc. was perfect. The best part of the evening was when he invited everyone to the dance floor for a group photo which led into first dance for everyone. The dance floor was packed! Kris is REALLY passionate about what he does which is key! Thank you again!

Profile Picture User4576520, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We loved DJ FX!! If you want to have a fun wedding, you have to have him. Our music was so awesome. He played everything we wanted plus a bunch more awesome music. His staff was amazing. Also, the photo booth was amazing! Definitely the best photo booth I've seen at a wedding. And we have a fun, beautiful scrapbook full of photos. We loved it!

Profile Picture Taryn, 8/30/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was actually referred to Kris from the catering coordinator and he is wonderful. It was, at times, somewhat hard to get ahold of him. I do understand he was busy so it didn't bother me, but I did have to follow up with a few times after he was supposed to get back to me and didn't. He is kind of the jack of all trades. Although we hired him for the photobooth, he actually DJ'd my husbands wedding and has other services as well. They were definitely a hit on our wedding night! They brought TONS of props, so everyone had lots of choices! Our package included copies of all of the pictures taken which we loved. The only reason I didn't give Kris 5 stars for service was I had talked to him about having a closed photo booth but they brought an open photo booth. Everyone still had a blast at the photo booth...and Kris actually came to grab my husband and me to make sure we got pictures before the end of the night. It was a blast! I would recommend their photobooths, but would suggest clarifying to make sure you are on the same page so you don't end up surprised by the photobooth you get like we were.

Profile Picture Kodee, 5/3/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

During my first initial meeting with Kris, I had discovered that he actually was the DJ at one of my friend's wedding a few years back, which I remember him doing a fabulous job so I was even more excited to meet with him. Kris was very professional and efficient during our first meeting that right after he left, my fiance wanted to book him immediately. And securing him as our wedding DJ we did...with absolutely NO regrets! Kris helped me with song suggestions and walked us through the entire wedding timeline. During the wedding, he definitely kept the party going with his music selection and emceeing. Kris was very attentive to my husband and I's needs both before and during the wedding. He definitely went above and beyond, which is very much appreciated!

We also hired him for our Photo Booth, which was a HUGE success! Our guests received one copy (the Photo Booth attendee printed more than one copy upon request so that was greatly appreciated) and so did we. We will also be getting a disc with all of the images too, which was a major bonus!

I would definitely recommend DJFX Entertainment for any event as you will not regret it because we didn't :)

Profile Picture Kimmy, 7/27/13, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Kris at DJFX is awesome. He was one of the most fun vendors we had. The reason we had such a great reception was because of him and his vivacious personality. I've recommended him to a few friends who all feel the same.

Profile Picture Ed, 7/13/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Transportation

DJ FX did our wedding on 4/6. We were so pleased with him from start to finish. We had several meetings where we went over song preferences for general music as well as everything from ceremony music, to cake cutting music, and he took over the rest. He was very professional and a very upbeat guy! He provided great sound during both our ceremony and reception which were on boat and in a club space. We had him do our up lighting, Photobooth, and DJ. Kris killed it all the way around. We loved how the uplighting turned out, the photobooth was a complete him, and DJ Fx was an incredible. DJ and MC. He had everyone on the dancefloor all night long, it was exactly what we wanted. Everyone is sitll telling us what a great time they had thanks to him! We have several more friends getting married over the next year and they are already asking us for his information after their experience at our wedding!

Profile Picture Summer, 4/6/13, 5 Reviews
4.2

Kris is a great DJ! He got all of our guests up dancing and kept the party going all night long!
He was a great emcee as well, and ensured the night moved along seamlessly.
He provided gorgeous up lighting for our reception room, and executed an awesome surprise for my groom.
Kris also brought in a photo booth with fun props which guests really enjoyed.
Special shutout to his girlfriend/assistant for creating an AMAZING scrapbook for us from the photo booth pictures. We will cherish it forever as a very special keepsake.

Profile Picture User2124769, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Kris was awesome at creating the perfect music selection for our wedding. We had been to many other weddings where he was the DJ and we noticed that everyone is up dancing. He really knows how to get the party started. We knew he would be perfect for our wedding so we booked him right away. He was so professional and everything went so smoothly.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/7/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Westlake Village Inn. Our wedding coordinator highly recommended that we meet with Kris (DJ FX), she insisted that he was one of the best DJ’s she had met. At that point we had already met with several DJ’s in the area, they were all nice but we just could not make a decision. We decided to go ahead and meet with Kris because of our coordinator’s recommendation. As soon as we met Kris, we knew he was going to be our DJ, he met and exceeded every qualification we were looking for. He was EXTREMELY personable and very professional. Kris completely stood out from all of the other DJ’s we interviewed for several reasons. He had tons to offer, great lighting, a photo booth and several customizable packages. He took the time to get to know us at every meeting and was always very flexible with meeting times. Kris helped us plan every detail of the reception, out of all our vendor meetings, these were our favorite because he always painted such a good picture of what our reception would be like. We gave him a list of songs that we wanted to hear at our wedding and he was completely open to any ideas we had.
The day of our wedding, Kris was on time and had everything set-up hours before the reception started. He did an amazing job, he was such a great MC and DJ! The lights made our reception room look like it was from a fairytale, the music kept our guests entertained the whole night and his outgoing personality kept our guests excited. Everything went smoothly; Kris worked great with our photographer and coordinator to ensure that we were not bothered with anything. We are so extremely happy that we hired DJ FX for our wedding, it was the best decision we could have made. It has been over a month since our wedding and people are still commenting on how great our DJ was. A couple of my friends that have been guests at several other weddings commented that he was by far the best DJ they had ever seen at a wedding.
Kris made us feel really special, he has a great personality and so much talent…we will always be grateful that he was a huge part of making our wedding day extra special. We would highly highly recommend Kris to anyone that wants to have an amazing, memorable and fun wedding!

Profile Picture Carrie , 4/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Fun fun fun..... And great people to work with

Profile Picture Wendy, 2/18/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Kris for both our engagement party and wedding and he was awesome! He met with us several times before the wedding to go over all the details with us. He had an extrrmely organized minute-by-mintute itinerary and arrived about 5 hours before the ceremony to get everything set up. He was great about incorporating some Israeli music that we wanted without overwhelming our mostly american but partially Israeli guest list. He was also great about getting everyone up and dancing and guiding everyone throughout the night. We are also so happy we decided to upgrade our package to include the photobooth! Our guests could not stop talking about it and we loved looking through our guestbook (which has all the photobook pics inserted alongside our guests' messages) the next morning in bed. Thank you Kris!

Profile Picture Maital, 5/22/11, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

You will not get a more experienced or professional DJ than Kris Bunya and his team! He made our day so wonderful. He was so organized and kept the whole wedding day moving along to make it a great party. We got so many comments from our guests about how great he was and what a wonderful and fun party our wedding was. He has great expertise with wedding planning. If you have DJFX Entertainment, you don't even need a wedding coordinator. He acted as a liason between all of our vendors, did lots of pre-planning and meeting with us to get our needs. Plus, he did an amazing light show which created a beautiful mood and effect, including putting our names in lights in such a breathtaking way. He exceeds 5 STARS.

Profile Picture Diana, 7/23/10, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJFX is the best!!!! Kris is such a great DJ; he made our wedding so much fun. Our entire guests were on the dance floor the whole entire night because he had great music and a great vibe going. Kris is very professional and organized, he helped organize the whole wedding timeline and made sure everything was done exactly when and how we planned it. Having Kris as my DJ I knew that everything would go as planned, which took a lot of the stress off my shoulders. He added great lighting to the room, a monogram on the dance floor with our initials, music for the ceremony and music for the reception; he had microphones on my husband and on our pastor so that everyone could here us during the ceremony. Kris made the night go by so smoothly and all we had to do was have fun.

Thanks Kris for helping us have such a wonderful and fun wedding!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/22/10, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The owner and operator of DJFX, Kris Bunya, was absolutely awesome through the entire process of my wife's and my wedding. From the start he was attentive and adaptive to our needs, from meeting times to timings and events throughout the wedding ceremony and reception. He lit the venue, and provided excellent music throughout the reception, the place was beautiful and elegant when it needed to be, then became the awesome night club party we wanted it to be later in the reception for us and our friends and family to let loose and have some fun! He provided music and microphones for our ceremony which were awesome, because most weddings ive been to I couldn't hear the whole thing, and with myself and my minister miked, everyone could hear everything perfectly!
Thanks again Kris!
Keep it up!

Profile Picture User2564391, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Kris was great! Played a great variety of music that we asked and really kept the flow of events moving. Great MC and personality. Reasonably priced and really helped us to work within our budget. Everyone loved the music he played. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture adriana , 8/1/08, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Kris played great music and kept everyone dancing throughout the night! He was very organized throughout the planning process and helped keep us within our budget. The only glitch was that the mic went out a couple times in the first speech, but that got worked out fairly quick. I would certainly reccomend Kris.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/19/08, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Kris was an awesome DJ! I would recommend him, and have already recommended his services to my engaged friends. He met with us twice before hand just to make sure he was clear on what we wanted. My husband and I are both musicians so the music was the most important part of our wedding, and we were very happy with how awesome our reception was. Our guests said it was the most fun wedding they had been to, and we owe a lot of that to the way our DJ ran the night!

Profile Picture Colleen, 6/21/08, 1 Review