San Diego, CA 92174 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About DJFlexander

Wedding spinner and then some…

My name is Alex or you can call me Flex. Member of Mindz Alike DJ crew. Music I play at all of my events is determined by you guys. I can play everything and anything from top 40, funk, jazz, soul, rock, old-school, new-school, salsa, R&B, 80?s, to indie, dance, hawaiian, electro, island, house, reggae, high-energy, mash-ups, and other various music upon request. Access of my music library of over 10,000 songs. All my mixes are live, on the spot and will make your party people get on the dance floor. I like to to get a feel for the crowd, feel their vibe, and just let the music feed their souls.

If you need an MC for your event, I can do that too. I don’t tell corny jokes or try to tell my life stories on the mic, but my voice projects and keeps people up and energized. I dress appropriately for all events.

Places that I have DJ’d in San Diego as in Bars/Clubs venues: Deccos, The Local, Eastlake Brewhouse, Modus Lounge, AC Lounge, Riley’s Bar, The Office.

From club events to weddings, community parties, fashion shows, luaus, company parties, debutantes, house parties, and your grandma’s big 80th birthday bash, I can do it all.

For more reviews/testimonials please click on my website: http://djflexander.com/testimonials/

• DJ Guy

Photos 6 Photos
Videos 4 vídeos

4 Reviews for DJFlexander

Madison · Married on 07/03/2015

You can not go wrong with hiring Alexander. He was amazing and did such a wonderful job. He played the perfect music during the entire time. And when it was time to start the party the music was perfect! He had everyone up dancing and moving! Everyone from young to old was having an amazing time!

Alexander was a great part to a wonderful day! Thank you.

Sent on 09/13/2011

DJ Flexander was very professional, talented, and very easy to work with! :)

Sent on 09/12/2012

Tisha · Married on 08/03/2012

DJ Flex did an amazing job! All our guests were dancing and having a great time! He was so professional and did such a great job. Thank you so much DJ Flex for the wonderful music and making our reception one that everyone loved!!

Sent on 08/11/2012

DJFlexander FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 998.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    Disco Ball
    MC
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System

• 5byseven.com
    5byseven.com Wedding Photographers

We've had the opportunity to work with DJFlexander on a couple of occasions. He's very professional and comfortable to work with like a good friend. He keeps the program moving and the people grooving. Every time we've worked with him, he manages to get everyone out of their seat and onto the dance floor We look forward to working with him again!

• San Diego, Los Angeles See on map