Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJ Yousef

Exclusive Entertainment, for DJ & Lighting

Hi Everyone! Exclusive Entertainment has been in the DJ Business for over 5 years. Our team has done all sorts of events, parties, engagements, dances, logistical set up, anything you can think of. Please Call/Text for booking information! 773-564-3669

Categories: Wedding DJ

Consultation (4)
MC (3)
One Event Per Day (3)
Projector (2)

DJ Yousef and the drummer Tito did not just offer a service, they were an experience like no other. We first heard this dynamic duo in Chicago at my cousins wedding. We had a blast and decided to see if they would travel to Louisiana to do our wedding. They came all the way from Chicago to Forest Hill, LA a small town outside of Alexandria, LA. They were not just helping us throw a party. They were the party!!
After the long trip they made, I could not expect the energy they brought from start to end. The drummer was on my cousins shoulders at the end still going at it. Tito was amazing, a perfect combo with Yousef's perfectly executed and awesome mixing of music. He went above and beyond to make sure we had the best wedding of our lives. I am trying to figure out when we can have them do another event. Someone in our family needs to get married soon. They matched the high energy of our families and then lifted us past anything. I'm still hyped.
They made converts of all the non middle eastern people to this type of music and wedding. A Quote we heard from a ton of guests 'they can't go to a normal wedding after this'
Thank you guys for the amazing time! Hope to see you soon!

Photo
Profile Picture Alex, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Travel

Can't say enough good things about DJ Yousef. He made our wedding night so special. My husband and I come from different cultural backgrounds (Middle Eastern and Mexican) so we were worried about our music selection. From the beginning, Yousef was very reassuring and accommodating to our musical tastes, timelines, etc. The night of the wedding was amazing. Not only did he do a wonderful job getting people to get up and dance, but he blended the different music seamlessly so that people could dance to both without having to second guess it. He was also a guest favorite! In terms of his equipment, he is also the best, top notch. The package that we chose came with uplighting through out the hall, as well as, the dance floor. This was a great touch and added to the overall look of the hall. The music was played loud enough so that everyone on the dance floor could hear and sing along, but the rest of our guest could still hold a conversation. He was super professional and a pleasure to work with. Like I said, can't say enough good things about him! Thanks Yousef!!

Profile Picture Adriana, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Yousef was phenomenal! He was so professional, easy to work with and just on top of everything. Definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Raghad & Mujahid, 12/23/17, 5 Reviews