Synergy Events

Los Angeles, CA View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

DJ Wrex has always been surrounded by a musical presence with a strong background in various musical instruments, starting with the piano at age 4 moving onto the trumpet, guitar, and the drums eventually leading to the turntables. DJ Wrex has performed in an array of locations including, Hollywood, Las Vegas, Austin, and San Francisco. He has opened for Busta Rhymes, Colbi Odonis, D12, LMFAO, Pete Rock, Tech N9ne, Pitbull, Roscoe Umali, Talib Kweli, Little Brother, The Pharcyde, New Boys, Kurupt, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony & The Wutang Clan.

Rex has been hosting weddings, providing top notch DJ and MC services for many happy couples over the past 10 years as well as designing custom mixes catered to bring your special event to life and leave your guests talking about it for years to come.

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$3,000

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$600

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector
Uplighting

• Angelica
    Angelica Married on 03/12/2022

The best dj!

A coworker of mine had DJ Wrex at her wedding and after watching only a couple of videos I already knew I needed him for mine! We had to postpone our wedding a couple of times due to the pandemic but we made sure that he was available each time. He made the process so easy by providing an event planning form that we filled out and he even used our personal Spotify playlist that we made to get a feel for what we wanted. We only had one virtual meeting and that one meeting got us so hyped up for the big day. If we had any questions, him and his wife were easy to get a hold of and responded quickly. On our wedding day the music at our ceremony and reception were spot on and he kept the vibes going all night! Everyone had so much fun and even a month after, my guests are still talking about how great the music was! You need to have DJ Wrex at any of your events! You won't regret it! Thank you so much Wrex for making our big day so fun and memorable for everyone!
  • Melissa
    Melissa F. Married on 10/02/2021

It would be a SYN NOT TO HIRE THEM because they bring the eNERGY!!!!

This review is very long overdue but so necessary!! DJ Wrex completely set the vibe for our wedding and I could not imagine what the night would be like without him. Both him and his wife were/are super friendly when meeting through zoom to discuss what our song choices would be. He also makes it easy with a form to fill out that basically outlines your reception and important song choices for the night. Also included, you can discuss and explain any genres or must-plays and any songs you don’t want at your event. He also provided the uplighting at our venue and was very professional with final discussion/walk-through prior to our wedding. Needless to say, he was a guest favorite!!! He got everyone up and hyped during our wedding entrance and his song transitions are second to none. Many guests complimented us on our DJ and we couldn’t be happier!! He had the crowd partying to the very last song and even had some singing along! He definitely made our wedding so memorable and special. We HIGHLY recommend DJ Wrex to anyone and everyone looking for a DJ and lighting services!!! He will not disappoint!!
  • Mariel
    Mariel Married on 08/21/2021

seriously, stop searching for DJs and hire Wrex!

Ok now that's recovered from my 6 month long post-wedding laziness, I'm finally getting to writing a much deserved 5-star (5+++ stars actually!) review lol. After searching on various wedding planning sites and not really feeling any DJs I came across, I turned to my good friend & wedding photographer and asked him for some DJ recommendations since I know he's been to a lot of weddings. He only had one name to give me- Wrex. The recommendation came with the warning that he gets booked pretty fast. So I contacted him right away and crossed my fingers and he was available! When we had to postpone our wedding, he changed our date with no issues, though I would have planned our new date around him if he wasn't available because he was one of the vendors I 100% wasn't going to replace.

After I booked him, I realized that so many of my coworkers actually listen to his mixes on soundcloud & leave them playing at the work stations during our shifts. Then I'd feel like a cool kid saying "oh wow. he's actually my wedding DJ." lol! To which I was met with requests to come to my reception just to see him mix in real life.

The week of the wedding, we had a phone meeting with Wrex to go over the wedding song request list we had filled out for him. We went over the ceremony music, grand entrance, dances, and just the overall vibes we wanted for the reception. I appreciated having this meeting because I feel like it really helped ease my mind that he understood my vision. Like many brides, I was veryyyy specific and detail oriented during planning and the week of the wedding, I was a big ball of anxiety.

The day of the wedding, Wrex executed everything perfectly and all the songs were timed exactly how I wanted, down to the second. I think I even texted him last minute to cut and mix 2 songs together at the request of my MOH & BM who added a 2nd dance to their grand entrance and he did it with no problem. He payed such close attention to what was going on in the program that he would choose to play a song that just fit so perfectly in the moment (a speech mentioned my husband liked the group Blaque so he played them after that speech/ our interview video mentioned we connected on Star Wars and he played the theme song when it was over) & it made it so personal.

When the real party started, every song he played was on point. The dance floor was never empty! There was wall twerking, I was getting thrown up in the air, the cops came....... hahaha definitely the kind of party I wanted for my wedding! Even my Titas & Titos were so impressed with Wrex & appreciated how he catered to everyone's taste in music but didn't make it boring. I can't thank him or recommend him enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Synergy Events 1
Exclusive
Synergy Events 2
Gift

Book Now til the End of August and Receive a Free 30 Minute Custom DJ Wrex Mix.

- Select about 20 danceable songs

- DJ Wrex will mix the 20 songs into a seamless mix available for download and streaming on DJ Wrex's soundcloud with a custom digital cover.

- Please Allow 5-7 Weeks for completion

Shuttered Light Photography & Video Shuttered Light Photography & Video Wedding Photographers

DJ Wrex and Mitchell are a great team! They make sure to provide great music and entertainment all through out the reception. Highly receommended. In fact, they are in our preferred vendor list :)

Rila Stone Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

Dee Lee Designs Dee Lee Designs Wedding Planners

I had the opportunity to work several times with DJ Wrex! Not only is he very friendly and personable he is very good at what he does. Our events run smoothly because of him. He follows our timelines to the T and makes suggestions if things need to be adjusted accordingly. He is also a crowd pumper. He gets everyone on their feets. You can't ask for a better dj.

5042 Wilshire Blvd #42259 Los Angeles, CA, 90036
Location of (Synergy Events)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding