DJ Wrex Reviews

DJ Wrex 5
DJ Wrex 6
DJ Wrex 7

Mon · Getting married on 02/28/2026

My name is Mon Alejo. Booking Dj Wrex will be this simplest and greatest decision you'll make for your event. I'm sure that you will make many choice that will cater to all 5 senses of your guests; the delicious taste of the food, the vibrant or elegant colors that make your event a sight to see, the feel of the possible red carpet for the guests to walk on as they enter, the candlelit or aromas for them all to smell, and possibly most important: the sounds the will bring them to their feet, spread energy throughout the room, and the one sense that can tie an event all together.

I've known Wrex for many years and have worked closely with him multiple times through our friendship. His talent completed many of my events as I would often put together charity events in the Los Angeles Area. Wrex was not only professional throughout every event but always dependable. Wrex brought everything from lights, speakers, and energy. Non of my events would have been seamlessly tied together without his sound production experience.

Wrex also helped when I reached out to him regarding weddings, christmas parties, and birthdays. Needless to say the quality was no different. With the pairing of him and his partner Mitchell De Guzman, no party with them included will ever have a dull moment.

Choosing Wrex for any of your events will be the right choice. Nothing compares to the impact he can make at your event!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Regita · Married on 08/09/2019

Best DJ ever

We were so blessed to have won him as our wedding DJ and he was amazing, everyone had so much fun, there was nonstop dancing, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Hunter

Hunter Thompson · Married on 06/22/2019

WREX and His Squad Blew Us All Away

If you’re reading this, you are probably noticing that virtually every review for a wedding DJ sounds exactly the same, “Best DJ ever!” “He killed it!” “So much fun!”

Let me tell you, stop scrolling right now and just book these guys.

I am a DJ and have shared the stage with top talent. My wife is an event planner who has a very serious attention to detail, and we wanted everything to be top notch for our big day.

To say that DJ Wrex and MC Mitchell absolutely slayed doesn’t even come close to what went down. They went above and beyond what anyone could possibly expect, and my wife and I had very high expectations because of our professional background.

In addition to providing DJ Wrex with several songs to play at the standard times, such as grand entrance, cake cutting, first dance, etc., we also provided him with an additional SIX tracks which were edits and mashups that I had personally made and sent to him beforehand, and he incorporated them seamlessly.

We asked DJ Wrex and MC Mitchell to help us go through three very specific and different vibes as the night progressed – family friendly (Bruno Mars, YMCA, etc), throwback hip hop (Jay-Z, Petey Pablo, Usher, etc), and then rage (EDM, trap, dubstep). DJ Wrex must have spent hours preparing because every genre was done so well, it was mind blowing. He knew exactly what songs to play, and when, and by the end of the night, it turned into a full on rave, which is exactly what we wanted. Whatever style you’re going for, or if it’s a combination, you can rest assured they can achieve it.

And what can I even say about MC Mitchell? He was born to get the crowd hyped up. Before our grand entrance, we could hear the crowd roaring like it was a Beyonce’ concert. His energy was incredible all the way through 1am, and he brought out the party vibes from every single person on the dance floor. You can check out his vlog of our evening at the link below.

They also provided a ton of lighting and a lighting engineer who clearly had practiced with our specific song requests and really took the whole experience to the next level.

Like I said, stop scrolling. Your time is valuable. Just book them.

MC Mitchell’s VLOG: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C53QhwDWGnk&feature=youtu.be

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Hong · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing dj and mc

DJ Wrex and MC Mitchell DeGuzman were an awesome team. Played music from the 90s, 00s, and early 10s, and dance floor was always full and poppin which is what we wanted. Mitchell did a great job hyping everybody up and helping keep the energy up. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a DJ and MC team. All the guests at our wedding were raving about them afterwards.

Sent on 07/27/2019
    DJ Wrex 8
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding DJ

DJ Wrex and MC Mitchel DeGuzman!!! 5,000 stars!
    These guys are everything you could dream of and more.
    I had been following DJ Wrex since Napster days, appreciating his keen sense of diverse eclectic melodic tunes embedded in a foundation of hip hop. So of course it was easy for me to choose him for my wedding as my DJ. I actually didn't know he did weddings, so that was a nice surprise. And no, my wedding was not all 90s hip hop. Music ranged from Hall and Oates to Cardi B.
    So just to break it down a little of the dynamic duo...
    DJ Wrex and Mitchel DeGuzman make the perfect couple. For every reservation, you have the free-spirit. For every punctual, suit jacket-pressed, hair-on-point type of person, you will have your trendsetter better half who can pull off any outfit. These two not only made me feel comfortable in my own skin when we talked about deets of the wedding, but they helped me dream into life the perfect wedding day, with all the advice a DJ and MC who have hosted many events could provide. And as a testament, I received multiple texts the following days from people saying they had not danced so much or felt such good vibes and energy in a very long time. Energy is definitely something you can't control, especially if you're center stage and have to be like...a bride or something :-P, so trust these guys to direct the night to a success. All ages and all backgrounds enjoyed what these two brought to our wedding!
    Love ya'll!!
    The Drinkwaters

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Cherisse

Cherisse Moreno · Married on 04/13/2019

Hands down Best wedding DJ ever!!!!

Wrex and Mitchell are the best wedding Dj/MC duo out there! My husband and I just got married on April 13th and we still can’t get over how amazing the night was. Our guests can’t either, we are still getting tons of compliments about how insanely on point the DJ was. We have been to multiple weddings where the DJ and MC didn’t know how to keep the wedding guests interested. This is one thing we didn’t want at our wedding. We wanted to make sure people were constantly on the dance floor!!! Wrex definitely delivered this!!! He played all the old school jams to the point where my friends got out of their seats and started signing the songs out loud! It was AMAZING! Hearing everyone sing musiq soulchild together was probably one of the highlights of our wedding. Wrex and Mitchell have the perfect chemistry that made our wedding so much fun!

His ability to keep the crowd moving is one thing but his professionalism is another characteristic to note. Wrex goes over in detail the song choices from the grand entrance to the very last song of the night. He makes great suggestions and knows when to drop a beat at the perfect moment!

Another great surprise was the special mix he put together for us! It had all of our favorite songs. It was probably the best wedding gift we have received. I can’t say enough about my experience with Wrex! Please book them and book them fast! I everyone had them at their wedding so they can experience the fun we had!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Charlie P · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazingly fun!

Cannot say enough about how awesome of a job Wrex did at our wedding! He totally rocked the crowd and I don't think there was a time when people weren't dancing. I can't say I ever saw a table full from people just watching others dance - There were at LEAST 3-4 people from each table dancing the entire night. We gave him a general playlist, and based on what people were jamming to, he filled in the rest. Friends and family are still saying how fun our wedding was because the music was on point. Wrex, teamed up with Mitchell, totally made our wedding 10x better than I could've ever imagined. Highly recommend!!! Thanks, Wrex!!!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Nancy · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfect DJ and MC duo!

Hiring DJ Wrex and Mitch to DJ and MC our wedding was one of the best decisions we’ve ever made!! My husband and I had one face-to-face meeting with Wrex to sign our contract and a phone meeting with both Wrex and Mitch a few weeks before the wedding. Prior to the phone meeting, Wrex sent over a questionnaire so we could provide details about the wedding and the questionnaire was reviewed during the phone conference. They were very dependable and communication was consistent.
    Wrex was amazing! I requested a specific part of a song for the ceremony; he created it, sent it over, edited it to make it even better and sent another version! His attention to detail was awesome. The music was exactly what we wanted. Our guests were so hyped, they started dancing during dinner and the dance floor was never empty throughout the evening.
    Mitch’s energy was awesome!!!!! During our phone meeting, we reviewed the pronunciations of names and they made suggestions to help with the flow of the events. Mitch did a great job hyping up the crowd during the grand entrance!!! He kept the energy going throughout the wedding and was so much fun!
    We got married January 2019 and we are still getting compliments about Wrex and Mitch and how fun they made our wedding! I would highly recommend booking Wrex and Mitch as your DJ and MC. They went above and beyond their duties and made our wedding memorable! They were reliable, professional and FUN!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Bryan T Cocjin · Married on 12/07/2018

Best in the Business.

Dj Wrex is the Dj you must have at your wedding or any special event you throw. He Dj’d me and my wife’s wedding reception back in December, and the dance floor was never empty. He listened to what we wanted to be played throughout the night, and he exceeded those expectations. Not once the whole night did we say, “What? Why is he playing that song?” Multiple guests came up to me and said “this is the best playlist we have ever heard at a wedding!” The only thing I was sad about was not being able to hear what he played before we entered the reception area because I was told by some of my friends that everyone was already hyped before our entourage even entered. He made everything so pleasant for me and my wife by being so detailed oriented. He could have just played music he wanted at certain parts, but he gave us our choice to each and every one of those parts. Dj Wrex is one of the coolest and chillest guys I have ever met. He really wants to make your special day, a day to remember, and without a doubt he did.

If you have Dj Wrex, it is mandatory that you have Mitchell there to MC your event. Wrex and Mitch go hand in hand. Mitch is what Robin is to Batman, John C. Reilly is to Will Ferrell, Kel is to Kenan, you see where I am going. I am not going to lie, I was skeptical at first of Mitch because I thought he would be over the top and that he would be too much for my guests. However, that was not at all the case. There was never was a dull moment with Mitch, and he had everybody laughing and involved. Mitchell knows the right things to say at the right time, and definitely knows how to work the crowd. My wife and I cannot thank Dj Wrex and Mitch enough for playing a huge part for our wedding day.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Claudine Medina · Married on 11/18/2018

#HappilyEverArca2018

#HappilyEverArca2018

How do i start this review? There is so much to write about DJ Wrex and MC Mitchell. Maybe i can give you a rundown of everything? 😬

- DJ Wrex and MC Mitchell are amazing and kind professionals.
    - They never fail to ask their clients about their expectations with their event. They are very good with communicating with their clients. 👌🏼
    - DJ Wrex communicated with me and my now husband regarding the timeline of the ceremony/cocktail hour/reception. He gave us pointers that will help with the flow of the wedding. He listened with our requests towards how we want the ceremony/cocktail hour/reception vibe to be. He EXCEEDED our expectations with how he played the music throughout the whole event. I’m telling you, from start to finish, our dance floor was never empty. All ages were grooving 👶🏻👧🏻👩🏻👨🏻👵🏻🧓🏻💃🏻🕺🏻
    It was amazing to see our guests having fun on the dance floor. In DJ WREX we TRUST 🙌🏻💯
    -MC Mitchell communicated with me days before the wedding with regards to the pronunciations of our wedding party. He made time out of his busy day to learn all of the names and boy do we have a big entourage and even before the grand entrance, he asked each person to see if he got the pronunciations right. 👌🏼Communication with this duo was never tough. With regards to the wedding, MC Mitchell gave it his all. This man is an energy machine. He was able to pump up the crowd with his energy and MC skills. From our grand entrance to our last song, this guy’s energy didn’t dim down, which transferred to how the crowd’s energy was the whole night. Mitchell brought us to another dimension! 🔥🔥🔥 He definitely was one of the reasons why our wedding was EPIC and truly MEMORABLE.

P.S. (: up until now, people are still talking about our wedding and first thing they compliment was our DJ and MC :)

- If you ever need someone to DJ and HOST your event, book this amazing DUO, cos honestly they are worth it and they are the BEST IN THE GAME!!! 💯💞🔥

Sent on 12/03/2018

Jeffrey Gonzaga · Married on 11/10/2018

Best dj/mc duo in the game!

If you are having a wedding and you don't have DJ Wrex and Mitch controlling the turntables and mic, you are missing out on one of the biggest highlights you and your guests will remember! My wife and I got married 3 weeks ago and we still get friends and family telling us how much they enjoyed our wedding and how much fun they had on the dance floor! We received nonstop compliments on how great DJ Wrex and Mitch were that night. The dance floor was never empty! We personally loved how hyped our grand entrance was! These guys are as professional as they come. We met up with DJ Wrex to go over our timeline of the night and he made the process very smooth and stress free. Mitch took the time to give us a call and go over correct pronunciations of everyone in our wedding party. We are a Filipino couple. And if you know anything about Filipinos, we have huge families. If you want a boring basic wedding, these guys are not for you. but if you want a wedding that you and your guests will remember for weeks to come, book them immediately! There's a reason they are booked almost a year in advance. The HYPE is REAL!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Nisha · Married on 10/21/2018

Make the right choice—book DJ Wrex

Seriously made our reception the best party ever. DJ Wrex and the MC (Mitchell) were amazing. We described the vibe that we wanted to
    create for our reception and did just that.

We had a small and intimate wedding (65 ppl) and young and old alike were ALL on that dance floor having tons of fun until the very last minute. We got lots of complements on the music selection and our response was—our DJ is just the best.

All of our family are big music lovers so it was easy to keep the energy of our group up since it’s up there to begin with—but DJ Wrex and Mitchell added something special to it all.

I highly recommend them and also recommend to book early as they are that great, I’m just thankful they had our date available.

As for a review in terms of DJ Wrex as a vendor: coordinating payment was really easy, communication was prompt, clear, open, and responsive. They came early to set up, looked dapper for the event, and worked with us on name pronunciation before/during the event to make sure it was just right. They worked with my coordinator well and other vendors (like our officiant) well too. I also had my brother in-law record our processional music so DJ Wrex was able to work with it and make sure it sounded it’s best on the venue’s sound system.

Seriously—10 out of 5 stars anyday!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Joel · Married on 09/29/2018

Most epic wedding ever thanks to these guys!

If I could give DJ Wrex and Mitch de Guzman 10 Stars I definitely would!! Words can not explain how good these guys are! The level of professionalism they show is top notch and their number one priority is giving the client what they want.

You know you’re getting first class service from Wrex and Mitch and the reviews from their previous clients speaks for itself. They work with all types of clients and still able to push out incredible results, no matter what kind of crowd you have.

We had our wedding less than a month ago and our guests were still raving about how good our DJ and MC were. For sure, photographers and videographers, coordinators and flowers are some of the very important vendors to your big day, but it’s also just as important to have a high quality DJ and MC for your reception. I guarantee you.... booking DJ Wrex and Mitch will go a LONG way and is worth every bit of penny. Don’t sell yourself short hiring an unproven DJ/MC. Wrex and Mitch kept the energy for our wedding reception high ALL night long. I’ve been to numerous weddings and have seen many where there were dull and boring moments during the reception, but if you hire these guys, I guarantee you they will keep your guests engaged through the whole night.

As for music selections, Wrex is able to cater specifically to your needs. Whether you want top 40s, house/EDM, hip hop, old school hip hop/RNB.... he can do it all. He also has a good feel of reading your guests so don’t worry, he will play everything that as appropriate to your crowd and still keep that energy going all night long.

As for your hype man, Mitch is one of a kind. Your guests will soon realize the moment Mitch speaks into the mic your guests will feel just as excited as he is and from there will set the tone to your wedding reception. He will keep you all engaged... I guarantee you that!

Well, I guess you have an idea where I’m coming from with these guys. The bottom line is this..... if you want your wedding reception.... big or small to be very epic.... book these guys - cause these guys do one hell of a good job! Thanks again guys!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • HelloBrina

Sabrina · Married on 08/18/2018

immediately after FH and I got engaged, we already knew who we wanted to book as our wedding DJ. DJ Wrex of course! We have known DJ Wrex for many years, from our clubbing days, and he is one that your wedding guests will remember.
    DJ Wrex even provides you with a custom song mix that you could upload onto your wedding website! He will work with your schedule for any necessary meet ups you may need. He also responds to your email, phone call, or text messages in lightning speed! DJ Wrex is an awesome entertainer, book him for your wedding and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Norielyn · Married on 07/27/2018

We had DJ Wrex and Mitchell for our wedding this past Friday and let me tell you they are definitely worth booking for your wedding! Full of energy all night and played all our favorite songs. Our guests said it was the best wedding they have attended which made us very pleased and proud to say that it was our wedding that they were talking about. Haha thank you guys for making our wedding memorable!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Garvy · Married on 07/21/2018

Thank you DJ wrex (Raney) and Mitch for entertaining our guests for July 2018 wedding!!! I am wayyyy overdue to leaving this review. We were fortunate enough to book these guys a year in advance. And let me tell you if you dont you will regret it! Someone told me about these guys how good they are and I was pondering for a bit because I thought I would shop around. Turns out I was lazy to shop around so I blindly booked them without seeing any of there work or even following them on social media. Raney was in communication all the way through from email to text messages and not once stress me out with anything. I literally left all music selection in his hands and he did amazing! Not only will you get an amazing awesome DJ, you will get his amazing side kick MC Mitch! My god!! This dude is the best MC I have ever witness! He surely knows how to get the crowd going. Our wedding had so much electricity and energy that one month later, our guests are still talking about it. Like they literally wants us to throw another wedding so they can watch these guys work the night with there dynamic music and energy. We had a disney theme wedding and he literally played "Be our guest" without me having to mention it. Not only that, he created a one of a kind mix for our first dance. Time was limited and I had to cut a lot of things along the way, but I am so glad they did because people hit that dance floor like no tomorrow! He mash 2 songs we really want it and made it fit perfectly!! Of the entire wedding planning and day of event Raney and Mitch made everything so stress free. I cant thank these guys enough. They definitely earn 10 stars from me if I could give them that much. I know my family and friends are wanting to see these two again in action! They hope if any of them should be marry that they book these guys. These guys will be the greatest decision you will ever make in your wedding. Dont let the cost of hiring them prevent you. They are worth every penny!!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Chris · Married on 07/19/2018

So many good things that we can say about DJWrex and Mitchell. But to put it simply, this duo is the best and a must at your event. Seriously, you will not regret it. When we were looking for DJ and Emcee, they were highly recommended to us by one of the vendors because of the fun and energy they bring out from the crowd. After looking at the social media of their videos and the comments, we were sold and we did not look for any other DJ. We knew that we have to have them at our wedding. And we are glad that we booked them early because if you look at their calendar, they get book really fast.

Our wedding was fun, energetic, lively, and loud because of them. Rex was really talented. He can feel the vibe of the crowd and bring out the best and the right songs that everyone will enjoy. And Mitchell was just really entertaining. He is just not an emcee who just read and go through the program. He brings out the energy and loudness of the crowd. With these 2, there were no dull moments at our wedding. After our wedding, the DJ and Emcee are on top of the topics that our guests talks about. They really enjoyed and they had fun. So thanks to Rex and Mitchell. We are so glad that we booked them. They made our wedding memorable.

Chris and Jescel

Sent on 08/10/2018
    DJ Wrex 9

Caitlyn · Married on 06/24/2018

DJ Wrex and Mitchell are by far, the best DJ duo I have ever seen. My now husband and I entered in their annual giveaway contest on Instagram and ended up winning this incredible team! The best comment I heard from a guest that night, "for a dry, mainly white people wedding, your DJ got people DANCING ALL NIGHT" hahah. If that doesn't speak about the quality of service, I don't know what will haha. I loved the planning process with this team because they truly made it all about Tim and I. From what music we wanted during cocktail hour, introductions, reception, you name it. They called us a week before and walked through every persons name that they would be announcing, because they value excellence. Truly, our venue was beautiful, food was great, BUT WHAT PEOPLE CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT...is DJ Wrex and Mitchell. Literally we are STILL getting compliments about how fun our wedding was because of these guys. So shout out to the best team, our wedding wouldn't have been the same without the both of you!

Sent on 09/29/2018
    DJ Wrex 10
    DJ Wrex 11
    DJ Wrex 12
    DJ Wrex 13

Michelle · Married on 06/16/2018

The BEST DJ and MC I've ever seen! Seriously look no further BUT book early cuz these guys are in high demand and once you see them you will know why. They just did my daughter's wedding. They totally set the tone for the wedding. High energy and EVERYONE had a great time! I heard over and over how it was the best wedding they attended and it was in part because of DJ Wrex and Mitchell. Highly, highly recommend these guys!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Dudley · Married on 05/11/2018

DJ Wrex and Mitchell are the best Djs I’ve ever heard at a wedding. They kept our crowd engaged and were on point with our timeline. I couldn’t be anymore happier and couldn’t praise them enough. I’ve heard before that they were great but they surpassed all of our expectations. All the guest at our wedding kept talking about Mitchell and DJ Wrex.

Sent on 06/13/2018
    DJ Wrex 14

Brian · Married on 04/14/2018

If you’re looking for a wedding DJ, look no further. DJ Wrex and Emcee extraordinaire Mitchell Deguzman are the crème de la crème. They are the best. That is a really bold statement to make, but one I can say with absolute confidence.

They really care about what they do. Wrex made sure to check in with us early on about what music we wanted at our reception. Not just the songs that would make the dance floor lit, but the ones for cocktail hour, the first dance and dinner. Wrex even went out of his way to help me cut together a song for a special performance I did for my wife.

Mitchell kept the energy up the entire night. Checking on tables, cracking jokes and of course firing up our guests during the grand entrance.

One of the many things that set Wrex apart from other DJ’s is how engaged he is during the entire reception. During the speeches, Wrex dropped in sound effects after jokes and even played the theme song to “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” after my best man mentioned it in one of his stories. It’s that kind of attention to detail that we really appreciated.

Wrex DJ’d two of our friends’ weddings before he worked ours. There is a reason for that. He is great. Mitchell is great. And if you want your wedding to be great, you need to hire them… Now.

Brian and Joannes

Sent on 04/25/2018

Nathaniel · Married on 04/07/2018

Let me tell you if I could give DJ Wrex and Mitchell more than 5 yelp stars I would give them 100! These two guys made our wedding and brought all the energy and excitement to our special day. If you are looking for a dj and emcee combo nobody can possibly do it better than these two guys as they are absolutely the best out there! Our wedding would definitely have not been the same if we did not book them and we are so thankful they were able to deliver such a fun filled and entertaining atmosphere for the entire wedding night. I can't tell you how much our wedding guests were amazed how good these guys are and they are all still raving and complimenting them weeks after our wedding! Because of them most of our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to!

Dj wrex was so accommodating and professional from the very beginning as he met with us to go over music selections and timelines and he even created various custom mixes for our first dance, garter toss, and grand entrance! Let me tell you the custom mixes were absolute fire and he nailed exactly what we wanted down to the tee! All our guests said we had the best music playlist ever and he had the dance floor jumping all night long! Mitchell also was the best emcee and hypeman the entire night! He got people so hype and had so many hilarious jokes that people could not stop laughing, smiling, and dancing the whole night. He ensured all the wedding plans and activities went smoothly to ensure we were on time and were able to maximize the dancing and celebration time! If anyone ever needs a dj and emcee in the future they will definitely be the only duo I would recommend without a doubt! I would shake you until you book them cause they are THE BEST hands down! If you are getting married and don't book these guys you should literally slap yourself in the face cause you will be making the biggest mistake of your life! I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Nobody can even come close in comparison!

Sent on 04/24/2018
  • Linh

Linh Saya · Married on 03/31/2018

They made our wedding so much fun!

This review is long overdue! DJ Wrex and MC Mitchell De Guzman was seriously the highlight of our wedding. They brought SO MUCH ENERGY to our wedding. DJ Wrex's amazing taste in music and Mitchell's exemplary MCing was world class. I went with them based on the reviews and I am so happy I did! My guests couldn't stop raving about them and some of them personally told me that it was one of the most fun weddings they have ever been to. I even had friends getting married asking about their contact. Do not hesitate! BOOK THEM ASAP!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    DJ Wrex 15

Kristine · Married on 03/10/2018

Raney and Mitchell are the best DJ and MC duo in the industry! They compliment each other perfectly with Raney’s DJ skills and music choices and Mitchell’s hype man skills. They both bring so much talent and energy with them, our wedding was LIT! Our guests have told us they’ve never danced so much at a wedding before and how they had the BEST time. Everyone was dancing until the very end! They were both such a pleasure to work with, very professional, followed our song list and pronounced everyone’s names in the wedding party correctly. Raney is meticulous with all the details so that mistakes aren’t made on the day of. They made our wedding unforgettable and it was exactly how we wanted to start our marriage. I highly highly recommend them and will be using them for all my future parties.

Sent on 03/12/2018

James · Married on 02/18/2018

DJ Wrex and Mitchell were quite possibly the best decision we made for our wedding! They set the exact vibe we were looking for with their music and hosting, and multiple wedding guests praised them for making it an awesome party. In fact, a couple guests told us that it was the most fun wedding they had been to precisely because of Wrex and Mitchell. They just made everything run well and maintained a consistently fun atmosphere with tons of energy and really reading the situations and audience well with well-timed comments, music, and sound effects. They were also easy to work with during the planning stage, responding quickly and making themselves available for meetings and being receptive to feedback. Overall, Wrex and Mitchell are stand-up guys, true professionals, and clearly passionate about what they do. They appeared to have as good of a time as we did, which was contagious and made for a memorable night.

Sent on 03/25/2018