DJ Wrex Reviews

DJ Wrex 5
DJ Wrex 6
DJ Wrex 7

Mon · Getting married on 02/28/2026

My name is Mon Alejo. Booking Dj Wrex will be this simplest and greatest decision you'll make for your event. I'm sure that you will make many choice that will cater to all 5 senses of your guests; the delicious taste of the food, the vibrant or elegant colors that make your event a sight to see, the feel of the possible red carpet for the guests to walk on as they enter, the candlelit or aromas for them all to smell, and possibly most important: the sounds the will bring them to their feet, spread energy throughout the room, and the one sense that can tie an event all together.

I've known Wrex for many years and have worked closely with him multiple times through our friendship. His talent completed many of my events as I would often put together charity events in the Los Angeles Area. Wrex was not only professional throughout every event but always dependable. Wrex brought everything from lights, speakers, and energy. Non of my events would have been seamlessly tied together without his sound production experience.

Wrex also helped when I reached out to him regarding weddings, christmas parties, and birthdays. Needless to say the quality was no different. With the pairing of him and his partner Mitchell De Guzman, no party with them included will ever have a dull moment.

Choosing Wrex for any of your events will be the right choice. Nothing compares to the impact he can make at your event!

Claudine Medina · Married on 11/18/2018

#HappilyEverArca2018

#HappilyEverArca2018

How do i start this review? There is so much to write about DJ Wrex and MC Mitchell. Maybe i can give you a rundown of everything? 😬

- DJ Wrex and MC Mitchell are amazing and kind professionals.
    - They never fail to ask their clients about their expectations with their event. They are very good with communicating with their clients. 👌🏼
    - DJ Wrex communicated with me and my now husband regarding the timeline of the ceremony/cocktail hour/reception. He gave us pointers that will help with the flow of the wedding. He listened with our requests towards how we want the ceremony/cocktail hour/reception vibe to be. He EXCEEDED our expectations with how he played the music throughout the whole event. I’m telling you, from start to finish, our dance floor was never empty. All ages were grooving 👶🏻👧🏻👩🏻👨🏻👵🏻🧓🏻💃🏻🕺🏻
    It was amazing to see our guests having fun on the dance floor. In DJ WREX we TRUST 🙌🏻💯
    -MC Mitchell communicated with me days before the wedding with regards to the pronunciations of our wedding party. He made time out of his busy day to learn all of the names and boy do we have a big entourage and even before the grand entrance, he asked each person to see if he got the pronunciations right. 👌🏼Communication with this duo was never tough. With regards to the wedding, MC Mitchell gave it his all. This man is an energy machine. He was able to pump up the crowd with his energy and MC skills. From our grand entrance to our last song, this guy’s energy didn’t dim down, which transferred to how the crowd’s energy was the whole night. Mitchell brought us to another dimension! 🔥🔥🔥 He definitely was one of the reasons why our wedding was EPIC and truly MEMORABLE.

P.S. (: up until now, people are still talking about our wedding and first thing they compliment was our DJ and MC :)

- If you ever need someone to DJ and HOST your event, book this amazing DUO, cos honestly they are worth it and they are the BEST IN THE GAME!!! 💯💞🔥

Jeffrey Gonzaga · Married on 11/10/2018

Best dj/mc duo in the game!

If you are having a wedding and you don't have DJ Wrex and Mitch controlling the turntables and mic, you are missing out on one of the biggest highlights you and your guests will remember! My wife and I got married 3 weeks ago and we still get friends and family telling us how much they enjoyed our wedding and how much fun they had on the dance floor! We received nonstop compliments on how great DJ Wrex and Mitch were that night. The dance floor was never empty! We personally loved how hyped our grand entrance was! These guys are as professional as they come. We met up with DJ Wrex to go over our timeline of the night and he made the process very smooth and stress free. Mitch took the time to give us a call and go over correct pronunciations of everyone in our wedding party. We are a Filipino couple. And if you know anything about Filipinos, we have huge families. If you want a boring basic wedding, these guys are not for you. but if you want a wedding that you and your guests will remember for weeks to come, book them immediately! There's a reason they are booked almost a year in advance. The HYPE is REAL!!

Nisha · Married on 10/21/2018

Make the right choice—book DJ Wrex

Seriously made our reception the best party ever. DJ Wrex and the MC (Mitchell) were amazing. We described the vibe that we wanted to
    create for our reception and did just that.

We had a small and intimate wedding (65 ppl) and young and old alike were ALL on that dance floor having tons of fun until the very last minute. We got lots of complements on the music selection and our response was—our DJ is just the best.

All of our family are big music lovers so it was easy to keep the energy of our group up since it’s up there to begin with—but DJ Wrex and Mitchell added something special to it all.

I highly recommend them and also recommend to book early as they are that great, I’m just thankful they had our date available.

As for a review in terms of DJ Wrex as a vendor: coordinating payment was really easy, communication was prompt, clear, open, and responsive. They came early to set up, looked dapper for the event, and worked with us on name pronunciation before/during the event to make sure it was just right. They worked with my coordinator well and other vendors (like our officiant) well too. I also had my brother in-law record our processional music so DJ Wrex was able to work with it and make sure it sounded it’s best on the venue’s sound system.

Seriously—10 out of 5 stars anyday!

Joel · Married on 09/29/2018

Most epic wedding ever thanks to these guys!

If I could give DJ Wrex and Mitch de Guzman 10 Stars I definitely would!! Words can not explain how good these guys are! The level of professionalism they show is top notch and their number one priority is giving the client what they want.

You know you’re getting first class service from Wrex and Mitch and the reviews from their previous clients speaks for itself. They work with all types of clients and still able to push out incredible results, no matter what kind of crowd you have.

We had our wedding less than a month ago and our guests were still raving about how good our DJ and MC were. For sure, photographers and videographers, coordinators and flowers are some of the very important vendors to your big day, but it’s also just as important to have a high quality DJ and MC for your reception. I guarantee you.... booking DJ Wrex and Mitch will go a LONG way and is worth every bit of penny. Don’t sell yourself short hiring an unproven DJ/MC. Wrex and Mitch kept the energy for our wedding reception high ALL night long. I’ve been to numerous weddings and have seen many where there were dull and boring moments during the reception, but if you hire these guys, I guarantee you they will keep your guests engaged through the whole night.

As for music selections, Wrex is able to cater specifically to your needs. Whether you want top 40s, house/EDM, hip hop, old school hip hop/RNB.... he can do it all. He also has a good feel of reading your guests so don’t worry, he will play everything that as appropriate to your crowd and still keep that energy going all night long.

As for your hype man, Mitch is one of a kind. Your guests will soon realize the moment Mitch speaks into the mic your guests will feel just as excited as he is and from there will set the tone to your wedding reception. He will keep you all engaged... I guarantee you that!

Well, I guess you have an idea where I’m coming from with these guys. The bottom line is this..... if you want your wedding reception.... big or small to be very epic.... book these guys - cause these guys do one hell of a good job! Thanks again guys!

• HelloBrina

Sabrina · Married on 08/18/2018

immediately after FH and I got engaged, we already knew who we wanted to book as our wedding DJ. DJ Wrex of course! We have known DJ Wrex for many years, from our clubbing days, and he is one that your wedding guests will remember.
    DJ Wrex even provides you with a custom song mix that you could upload onto your wedding website! He will work with your schedule for any necessary meet ups you may need. He also responds to your email, phone call, or text messages in lightning speed! DJ Wrex is an awesome entertainer, book him for your wedding and you will not be disappointed!

Norielyn · Married on 07/27/2018

We had DJ Wrex and Mitchell for our wedding this past Friday and let me tell you they are definitely worth booking for your wedding! Full of energy all night and played all our favorite songs. Our guests said it was the best wedding they have attended which made us very pleased and proud to say that it was our wedding that they were talking about. Haha thank you guys for making our wedding memorable!

Garvy · Married on 07/21/2018

Thank you DJ wrex (Raney) and Mitch for entertaining our guests for July 2018 wedding!!! I am wayyyy overdue to leaving this review. We were fortunate enough to book these guys a year in advance. And let me tell you if you dont you will regret it! Someone told me about these guys how good they are and I was pondering for a bit because I thought I would shop around. Turns out I was lazy to shop around so I blindly booked them without seeing any of there work or even following them on social media. Raney was in communication all the way through from email to text messages and not once stress me out with anything. I literally left all music selection in his hands and he did amazing! Not only will you get an amazing awesome DJ, you will get his amazing side kick MC Mitch! My god!! This dude is the best MC I have ever witness! He surely knows how to get the crowd going. Our wedding had so much electricity and energy that one month later, our guests are still talking about it. Like they literally wants us to throw another wedding so they can watch these guys work the night with there dynamic music and energy. We had a disney theme wedding and he literally played "Be our guest" without me having to mention it. Not only that, he created a one of a kind mix for our first dance. Time was limited and I had to cut a lot of things along the way, but I am so glad they did because people hit that dance floor like no tomorrow! He mash 2 songs we really want it and made it fit perfectly!! Of the entire wedding planning and day of event Raney and Mitch made everything so stress free. I cant thank these guys enough. They definitely earn 10 stars from me if I could give them that much. I know my family and friends are wanting to see these two again in action! They hope if any of them should be marry that they book these guys. These guys will be the greatest decision you will ever make in your wedding. Dont let the cost of hiring them prevent you. They are worth every penny!!

Chris · Married on 07/19/2018

So many good things that we can say about DJWrex and Mitchell. But to put it simply, this duo is the best and a must at your event. Seriously, you will not regret it. When we were looking for DJ and Emcee, they were highly recommended to us by one of the vendors because of the fun and energy they bring out from the crowd. After looking at the social media of their videos and the comments, we were sold and we did not look for any other DJ. We knew that we have to have them at our wedding. And we are glad that we booked them early because if you look at their calendar, they get book really fast.

Our wedding was fun, energetic, lively, and loud because of them. Rex was really talented. He can feel the vibe of the crowd and bring out the best and the right songs that everyone will enjoy. And Mitchell was just really entertaining. He is just not an emcee who just read and go through the program. He brings out the energy and loudness of the crowd. With these 2, there were no dull moments at our wedding. After our wedding, the DJ and Emcee are on top of the topics that our guests talks about. They really enjoyed and they had fun. So thanks to Rex and Mitchell. We are so glad that we booked them. They made our wedding memorable.

Chris and Jescel

DJ Wrex 8

Caitlyn · Married on 06/24/2018

DJ Wrex and Mitchell are by far, the best DJ duo I have ever seen. My now husband and I entered in their annual giveaway contest on Instagram and ended up winning this incredible team! The best comment I heard from a guest that night, "for a dry, mainly white people wedding, your DJ got people DANCING ALL NIGHT" hahah. If that doesn't speak about the quality of service, I don't know what will haha. I loved the planning process with this team because they truly made it all about Tim and I. From what music we wanted during cocktail hour, introductions, reception, you name it. They called us a week before and walked through every persons name that they would be announcing, because they value excellence. Truly, our venue was beautiful, food was great, BUT WHAT PEOPLE CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT...is DJ Wrex and Mitchell. Literally we are STILL getting compliments about how fun our wedding was because of these guys. So shout out to the best team, our wedding wouldn't have been the same without the both of you!

DJ Wrex 9
    DJ Wrex 10
    DJ Wrex 11
    DJ Wrex 12

Michelle · Married on 06/16/2018

The BEST DJ and MC I've ever seen! Seriously look no further BUT book early cuz these guys are in high demand and once you see them you will know why. They just did my daughter's wedding. They totally set the tone for the wedding. High energy and EVERYONE had a great time! I heard over and over how it was the best wedding they attended and it was in part because of DJ Wrex and Mitchell. Highly, highly recommend these guys!!

Dudley · Married on 05/11/2018

DJ Wrex and Mitchell are the best Djs I’ve ever heard at a wedding. They kept our crowd engaged and were on point with our timeline. I couldn’t be anymore happier and couldn’t praise them enough. I’ve heard before that they were great but they surpassed all of our expectations. All the guest at our wedding kept talking about Mitchell and DJ Wrex.

DJ Wrex 13

Brian · Married on 04/14/2018

If you’re looking for a wedding DJ, look no further. DJ Wrex and Emcee extraordinaire Mitchell Deguzman are the crème de la crème. They are the best. That is a really bold statement to make, but one I can say with absolute confidence.

They really care about what they do. Wrex made sure to check in with us early on about what music we wanted at our reception. Not just the songs that would make the dance floor lit, but the ones for cocktail hour, the first dance and dinner. Wrex even went out of his way to help me cut together a song for a special performance I did for my wife.

Mitchell kept the energy up the entire night. Checking on tables, cracking jokes and of course firing up our guests during the grand entrance.

One of the many things that set Wrex apart from other DJ’s is how engaged he is during the entire reception. During the speeches, Wrex dropped in sound effects after jokes and even played the theme song to “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” after my best man mentioned it in one of his stories. It’s that kind of attention to detail that we really appreciated.

Wrex DJ’d two of our friends’ weddings before he worked ours. There is a reason for that. He is great. Mitchell is great. And if you want your wedding to be great, you need to hire them… Now.

Brian and Joannes

Nathaniel · Married on 04/07/2018

Let me tell you if I could give DJ Wrex and Mitchell more than 5 yelp stars I would give them 100! These two guys made our wedding and brought all the energy and excitement to our special day. If you are looking for a dj and emcee combo nobody can possibly do it better than these two guys as they are absolutely the best out there! Our wedding would definitely have not been the same if we did not book them and we are so thankful they were able to deliver such a fun filled and entertaining atmosphere for the entire wedding night. I can't tell you how much our wedding guests were amazed how good these guys are and they are all still raving and complimenting them weeks after our wedding! Because of them most of our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to!

Dj wrex was so accommodating and professional from the very beginning as he met with us to go over music selections and timelines and he even created various custom mixes for our first dance, garter toss, and grand entrance! Let me tell you the custom mixes were absolute fire and he nailed exactly what we wanted down to the tee! All our guests said we had the best music playlist ever and he had the dance floor jumping all night long! Mitchell also was the best emcee and hypeman the entire night! He got people so hype and had so many hilarious jokes that people could not stop laughing, smiling, and dancing the whole night. He ensured all the wedding plans and activities went smoothly to ensure we were on time and were able to maximize the dancing and celebration time! If anyone ever needs a dj and emcee in the future they will definitely be the only duo I would recommend without a doubt! I would shake you until you book them cause they are THE BEST hands down! If you are getting married and don't book these guys you should literally slap yourself in the face cause you will be making the biggest mistake of your life! I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Nobody can even come close in comparison!

Kristine · Married on 03/10/2018

Raney and Mitchell are the best DJ and MC duo in the industry! They compliment each other perfectly with Raney’s DJ skills and music choices and Mitchell’s hype man skills. They both bring so much talent and energy with them, our wedding was LIT! Our guests have told us they’ve never danced so much at a wedding before and how they had the BEST time. Everyone was dancing until the very end! They were both such a pleasure to work with, very professional, followed our song list and pronounced everyone’s names in the wedding party correctly. Raney is meticulous with all the details so that mistakes aren’t made on the day of. They made our wedding unforgettable and it was exactly how we wanted to start our marriage. I highly highly recommend them and will be using them for all my future parties.

James · Married on 02/18/2018

DJ Wrex and Mitchell were quite possibly the best decision we made for our wedding! They set the exact vibe we were looking for with their music and hosting, and multiple wedding guests praised them for making it an awesome party. In fact, a couple guests told us that it was the most fun wedding they had been to precisely because of Wrex and Mitchell. They just made everything run well and maintained a consistently fun atmosphere with tons of energy and really reading the situations and audience well with well-timed comments, music, and sound effects. They were also easy to work with during the planning stage, responding quickly and making themselves available for meetings and being receptive to feedback. Overall, Wrex and Mitchell are stand-up guys, true professionals, and clearly passionate about what they do. They appeared to have as good of a time as we did, which was contagious and made for a memorable night.

Daniel · Married on 12/30/2017

Seriously stop your DJ search now and book these guys. Having been to a wedding where practically only a handful of guests (literally the bride, groom, their officiant, and my wife and I) were dancing at the reception you really need to think about the quality of entertainment you hire. That DJ in question attempted to play tunes and be the hype man...it was just too much for one person. DJ Wrex was the first vendor we locked because we knew we wanted a reputable DJ and certainly did not want a repeat of my friend's experience. My wife was already familiar with Raney's work as she had already attended 2 different weddings where he and his MC Mitchell got the party started. It was no different at our wedding as we had multiple guests come up to us and expressed how much good energy they brought out of our guest so early in the reception. DJ Wrex asks for half of his fee upfront when booking him and then final payment on day of service. Roughly 2-weeks from your big day he provides you/your coordinator with a questionnaire requesting you to choose the songs you want for grand entrance, first-dance, father-daughter, mother-son dances etc. He has done this long enough to know what you need even if you don't know. A few days out from our wedding date we were then put in touch with Mitchell who goes over pronunciation of names. Both are extremely fun and professional. They know what they are doing and you will be getting the best service for your $$$$. So seriously stop reading reviews and go book them now, because chances are they are already booked.

Christine · Married on 12/10/2017

DJ Wrex and Mitchell are uhhh-mazingggggggggggggggggggggggg. Really professional yet FUN and funny. Rex kept up with my emails and helped put together the music for the day. Filling out the form for music is really helpful and keeps things organized. Mitchell goes over pronunciations of names with you for everyone in the entourage before the big day. Rex played all the stuff we wanted, and went even beyond that and knew what stuff we liked, and made everything flow. So great! My dad and a few other people in the entourage kind of messed up the grand entrance for reception and just started to walk in hahaah ... but Mitch saved that! And made it into a conga led and circled them back out again hahahaha. AND THEN our friends, our crazy crazy friends, like to steal the mic and do karaoke or whatever it is they do. They knew how to keep that going and knew which songs they would like to sing to or get them more hyped, hyped enough to take off their shirts. They did our friend's wedding a month before, and alllll our friends were excited to party with them again at ours since they knew we booked them too. BOOK THEM. YOU WON'T REGRET IT. And book EARLY! They get booked FAST, even have dates in 2019 booked. You guys are seriously the best!!

Alyssa · Married on 12/09/2017

Wrex and Mitchell are AMAZING!!!! They made our wedding fantastic!!!! They got everyone pumped up and on the dance floor!!! All our guests were raving about them, saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to! My parents already said they want Wrex to DJ at my sisters weddings one day! Truly awesome!

Merrielle · Married on 11/25/2017

DJ Wrex and Mitchell went above and beyond on our wedding day from start to finish.

A few days before the wedding DJ Wrex called us to make sure we were aligned on all the details and that the music cues from our grand entrance was exactly like we envisioned. The MC Mitchell called us as well to make sure he had the pronunciations of the bridal party's names correct.

Because we are Filipino and needed more than 1 choreographed dance at the wedding, DJ Wrex made last minute mixes for my father-daughter dance and my husband's mother-son dance for us as well.

During set up my husband and I saw them running up to the roof looking for the power box (it was a warm day and their were lots of stairs - they were def working hard) Then they transformed from being a set up crew to being an entertainment dynamic duo. They made us feel at ease telling us more than once to relax and enjoy the day and that they will make sure all our guests will have a good time. They definitely delivered!

Mitchell did an amazing job at hyping up our Wedding party before our grand entrance. And one of our speeches was unexpectedly long and our guests started to lose interest but DJ Wrex threw in some funny sound effects that made it a little more bearable for everyone.

Our dance floor was never empty! They did a good job of reading the crowd. I had a few friends tell me that they would try to leave the dance floor to give their feet a break but just as they were about to sit down DJ Wrex would play a song that they just NEEDED to dance to.

Lastly, you could tell that they truly enjoy what they do! Some of my guests even asked if we knew them personally because it they felt like they cared about the wedding as much as friends and family would.

DJ Wrex and Mitchell are top notch! do not hesitate to book them for your big day.

geoffrey · Married on 11/11/2017

DJ Wrex and Mitchell De Guzman are the 1-2 Punch for the ultimate musical experience for any event! Wrex and Mitchell covered the music and MC for wedding in November 2017 and we have seen perform at our friends wedding a couple years ago. They have immensely evolved since we first saw them. They are the masters of their craft and they are plowing away all the competition. I don't have enough compliments for them because they completely made my wedding perfect to the umpteenth degree. Now let's get to the technical stuff:
    *Logistics - DJ Wrex and Mitchell know what they are doing. From knowing what questions that needed to be answered for the wedding and things we weren't ready for. He was ready to help us through and through. DJ Wrex and Mitchell know how to be flexible with crazy setup hours when there's prior events that are lagging. They are adaptable to any situation and environment. They also know how to improvise very well. During the wedding Mitchell heard the other room with a very loud bass and acknowledged it. He pumped out the crowd and let everyone know we need to be the better room. That was awesome. Clean and cut, they have their paperwork down and they have their timeline down.
    *Teamwork and Communication - Adaptability is one of their key traits. They are able to adjust to a zone defense from a man on man if they have to. We ask them to request certain items in the wedding and they'll easily figure out how to get that done. I couldn't ask more from them because they did a great job being 100% clear with us and what we wanted.

Joseph · Married on 11/10/2017

Where do I even start?! We just had our wedding on 11/10/17 and Dj wrex with Mitchell ran the show to perfection! Mitchell hyped up the crowd and got them involved the whole night without a single dip in enthusiasm while Dj Wrex had the whole reception dancing and having a good time in the dance floor. Hands down one of the best choices we've made for our wedding! Dj Wrex made it so easy and stressfree for us from our first meeting, to planning and booking, to the big night! Mitchell and Dj Wrex were very professional with us every step of the way. Till now we have been getting compliments about these two on how they made our wedding reception so L I T! I can't thank these two enough for such a memorable experience and if you are looking for the best combo out there, look no further!!!

DJ Wrex 14
    DJ Wrex 15

Tabby · Married on 11/09/2017

I don't even know that 5 stars is enough it should actually be 10⭐️. DJ Wrex and MC Mitchell De Guzman were amazing!! My Maid of Honor Meghann recommend DJ Wrex and It was the best recommendation ever!!!!
    He was so easy to do business with, so professional, we had never hired a DJ so we didn't know how things worked, especially for our Wedding. He was very detailed on everything he needed from our end and what he would do on his end! He mentioned he worked with his MC Mitchell De Guzman and we got excited.
    A week before our wedding our Officiant under went surgery for Kidney Stones and we had no idea what to do on finding a new Officiant for our wedding! We were stressed out to say the least. Then a light bulb went off and I immediately contacted DJ Wrex and asked if there was a possibility that his MC Mitchell would be our Officiant? He said hang on let me ask and Mitchell got on the phone and said YES!! I was over the moon!! Not only was the music off the chain for our wedding DJ Wrex is above and Beyond the best! My guests couldn't stop saying how good he was! But MC Mitchell De Guzman kept our guests pumped up all night along side of DJ Wrex he was the best Officiant ever!! These 2 are on fire together!!
    Whatever event we have or if anyone needs a DJ I will only recommend DJ Wrex he truly made our wedding so much fun!! Those memories will last a lifetime!
    Thank you DJ Wrex and Mitchell De Guzman!
    Tabby Rustamzada

The day of our wedding everything went as

DJ Wrex 16
    DJ Wrex 17
    DJ Wrex 18

Czarina · Married on 11/04/2017

If you like to party like we do, Rex is the man you want. It was pleasure working with him since the beginning. We met once and he really got to know us and the kind of music we liked. Compiling the list of songs was easy as filling in a list. Rex was helpful with song selections and flexible with the timeline. As the bridal party prepared for grand entrance, you can hear the host Mitchell hyping up the crowd and my nervousness went away and felt so much excitement! He had that professional host voice that was clear and energetic. Everyone had so much fun dancing the night away and my friends were asking me who they were. Thank you guys so much! Hope to see you in future weddings.

PS: I used your Mixcrate for pre-wedding parties and it was lit!

Philip · Married on 10/21/2017

My wife and I hired DJ Wrex for our wedding last weekend and was completely blown away! Their professionalism through the entire process was exceptional. They were willing and able to help answer all of our questions. On the day of the event, they showed up early and were able to put on a great show for us. All of our guests absolutely loved the music and the MC did a great job getting our guests fired up and on the dance floor! I would highly recommend hiring DJ Wrex for your next big event, but make sure to book early because these guys are in high demand!