La Jolla, CA 92093 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About RCL Entertainment

RCL Entertainment is a driving force in today’s entertainment industry worldwide. RCL provides top of the line entertainment services while staying ahead of the trends. We dial in each event exactly to our client’s style and taste, making each event very unique and memorable.

For more info visit - http://www.RCLENTERTAINMENT.com

SPECIAL EVENTS WE PROVIDE ENTERTAINMENT FOR

Red Carpet Events

Product Launches

PACKAGES we offer:

DJ/MC

We provide the industries top DJs & highly skilled MCs for your event. We have a lot of experience in both the special event world and nightlife industry. We mastered the art of “marrying” the two different styles together creating a sleek and elegant approach to your event.

THE LIVE REMIX (Signature Package)

Ricky Rocks live drums/percussion with DJ

Seamlessly combining live drums/percussion to ALL styles of the original music we all know - bringing a LIVE feel and adding more ENERGY, EXCITEMENT, & LIFE to the event!

SPECIALITY ACTS

wedding wire new
theme park entertainment
ricky rocks live sample 1 w rr rcl logo
RCL Entertainment
slider lighting packages wedding wire
professional lighting
lighting trussing projection
wedding wire image new
btc bridal show feb 2014 1 rcl logo
flyer6x9 front ray 4
slider general info white style

• Videos 2

12 Reviews for RCL Entertainment

Ricky is so easy to work with and the quality of the lighting, sound equipment and the DJ are great! I would highly recommend them for any type of event where you're hoping for quality music.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Thank you so much to Ricky and Michael for making my day truly special!

I've been working with Ricky since day one, organizing music and sorting out details. My husband and I have a different taste in music than what you typically see at weddings (we met playing dance games like Dance Dance Revolution). As soon as I told Ricky about it, he was very open to letting me customize my song choice! The day of my wedding, everyone had a blast (especially my husband, who actually danced after saying he wouldn't! Haha). Michael, who DJ'd the wedding, was very prompt and on top of things. He allowed my guests to request songs, which made it more enjoyable for everyone.

I would definitely recommend RCL Entertainment!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Brittany · Married on 09/12/2015

Great band, great experience. They provided everything we needed and more. One of the biggest comments/compliments we heard at the end of the wedding was how good the band was -a completely fresh, new sound that had everyone dancing for the entire night. The owner ricky is really easy to communicate with, and really just made the whole process easy and worry free. I will definitely hire RCL entertainment for any future events!!! oh, and your party will definitely be blown away by the diversity of a DJ and the sound of a live band..... it was seriously fantastic!!!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Award

RCL Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 999.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 600.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Ann's Plans
    Ann's Plans Wedding Planners

My clients hired RCL Entertainment for the Live Remix Package at their wedding. Ricky and his crew were very professional in pre-wedding communications as well as the day-of. Ricky and DJ Nel TOTALLY ROCKED the wedding guests all night and I was extremely impressed with the Live Remix package of an excellent DJ and extremely talented drummer!! I have since referred RCL for more weddings/events and am looking forward to working with them for years to come! It takes a lot to impress this Wedding Coordinator of 26 years, and RCL surpasses all expectations - EXCELLENT!!!

• La Jolla, 92093 See on map