P.O Box 2641, Frisco, TX 75034 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About DJ Tony Lopez

DJ Tony Lopez is a wedding DJ based in Dallas, Texas. He will make your celebration memorable by keeping the reception going at a fun-filled pace. He can read a crowd and spin a wide range of music genres, including country, electronic, oldies, pop, top 40 and rock. Through the company’s entertainment services, their goal is to create a party-like atmosphere full of laughing, great times and dancing.

Experience

DJ Tony Lopez owns and operates the company. For more than seven years, he has offered wedding entertainment throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth region.

The fun and professional DJ has a range of entertainment packages. Couples may select from the following services:

• Consultation

69 Reviews for DJ Tony Lopez

1 User photo

• Angel

Angel Valdez · Getting married on 06/08/2021

Tony Lopez is amazing!!!!

Tony Lopez was absolutely amazing! Finding the right Dj for my wedding was a very important decision for me! I needed someone who had a wide range of music to play and knew exactly what the crowd wanted to hear and Tony did not disappoint! I heard about him from a friend and when I reached out and set up a day to meet him, I knew he was going to Dj my wedding! He was straightforward and very nice! He answered all my questions and seriously made everything easy for me! He gave me a list of songs he needed for certain events throughout the night and he took care of the rest! My wedding was in Weatherford, which is like an hour+ from Dallas, and it wasn't an issue for him at all! All night long I was on the dance floor with my family and friends and I couldn't be more happier! You will not be disappointed with him as your Dj! Thank You Tony for everything, Diamond and I are so very Grateful!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Lizette

Lizette Tostado · Married on 11/07/2020

Great Wedding DJ!

I hired DJ tony Lopez for my wedding and he was great , everyone was dancing the whole night and he kept everything on schedule I would definitely recommend him for your wedding ! He was communicative and had a spreadsheet with the timeline and songs I had chosen.

Sent on 11/14/2020
  • Shira

Shira Britni Caplan · Married on 04/05/2020

Kept the party running smooth and fun!

DJ Tony is very professional and very easy to work with. He sent us a spreadsheet to fill out with song requests for certain stages of the evening - things we would have never thought of on our own - and was flexible to accommodate last minute changes.
    We did not have a wedding coordinator or point person from the venue. (I don't recommend this to most people, but I am an EA and my hubbie is a project manager so we had it under control. If you can afford it, at least get a day of coordinator). I knew when selecting my vendors I needed to hire highly organized professionals who would be self-sufficient on the day of our wedding and take the weight off my shoulders.
    Dj Tony was exactly what we needed. He ran the show. He made sure the taco truck/dinner opened on time, and made short announcements throughout the night for things like cake cutting and bouquet tossing. He read our diverse crowd of family and friends very well and played a great mix of music to keep everyone dancing. Everyone had a blast.
    I can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 06/05/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ Tony Lopez FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 800
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 800
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ Tony Lopez 1
    Public Safety Discounts
    We Offer discounted prices to Police, Firefighter and Military personnel.(ID required to receive this discounted price)

• Dash|Madison
    Dash|Madison Wedding Favors

Great DJ to work with and so reasonably priced!

• P.O Box 2641 Frisco, Texas, 75034 See on map
    214-247-7039 (Phone number)
    Location of (DJ Tony Lopez)