180 Mamaroneck Avenue, White Plains, NY 10601 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About DJ Serg Entertainment

visit www.djsergentertainment.com for more information. Or contact us at 718-822-2731 or 800-291-2731
We look forward to hearing from you!

DJ SERG Entertainment is known as a leader in music and entertainment throughout the entire tristate area. With the most up to date equipment, including plasma TVs and LED lighting, this company is known to make a difference in music for all event types. Not only can we provide entertainment for your event, but you can receive additional options to make your day spectacular, from photographers to special celebrity singers, you can inquire about anything at DJ SERG Entertainment. It's not just any ordinary DJ company its a company that based on talent, expertise and professionalism. If you want your next event to be the best and most remembered event BOOK WITH US!

Follow DJ Serg Entertainment on

cb13faa95a8bf2af 1369630616047 272502355493211197572708765608o
cb13faa95a8bf2af 1369630616047 272502355493211197572708765608o

188 Reviews for DJ Serg Entertainment

• Traci

Traci Cillis · Getting married on 03/07/2021

The Best DJ Ever!

DJ Serg was amazing. He did an outstanding job with the music for my wedding. My guests are still talking about how wonderful the entertainment was and how great the music was. My guests were on the dance floor the entire time. DJ Serg also did an outstanding job with our montage of pictures. He was a pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Rosemarie · Married on 09/06/2019

Nothing short of amazing!

I have nothing, but AMAZING things to say about DJ Serg Entertainment and it’s owner Serg!! I got married on September 6, 2019 at Jericho Terrace. They were very punctual and did NOT leave out one detail!!! We had a percussionist, montage monogram lighting, fireworks with low smoke and amazing lighting effects!!! I can go on and on. His guys were wonderful and kept the dance floor packed the entire night. I highly recommend him and his company for your next event. I know I will without thinking twice!!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Diana Mirakaj · Married on 12/30/2018

A True Talent that Listens to What You Want and Delivers a Party

One of the three of the most important decisions you make in planning a wedding is the DJ (or band). You will not go wrong with Serg. He made our wedding an unforgettable celebration. Two weeks later, and our guests are still talking about it as the "best party they've ever been to." He listened to our vision of what we wanted - and we felt so comfortable leaving the rest in his hands. He's the best. Full stop.

Sent on 01/08/2019

DJ Serg Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,201.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

Real Weddings

• 180 Mamaroneck Avenue White Plains, 10601 See on map
    7188222731 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Friday 12-7pm Saturday 12- 4pm