DJ Serg Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Amanda
    Amanda N. Married on 08/01/2021

Incredible Night

I can’t even describe how happy I am with my decision to use Dj Serg for my wedding (and after party)! When I started to plan my wedding I knew I wanted a DJ that would get everyone dancing, but most importantly KEEP everyone dancing, and Serg did just that. Serg and his whole team (Anthony, Dominic, and the percussionist, Tommy) were incredible. My husband and I had the time of our lives and we danced all night. My guests also couldn’t stop complimenting how amazing the music was.

From the planning stages to the last song at our wedding, the process was seamless. Planning and getting married during COVID-19 had many, many challenges, but Serg was very accommodating and flexible in every way to ensure our wedding day would be everything we dreamed of. He asked all the right questions, ensured we had a list of requests, and made everything we wanted a reality—he provided fireworks and dry ice which looked stunning when we were dancing, he set up LED lights around the room which were a perfect color of amber and complimented all my decor, he used a goebel monogram which added a special touch to the dance floor and room, and he even shot confetti into the crowd which added to all the fun we were having while dancing. Serg exceeded all my expectations.

Thank you, Serg, for an unforgettable night and an epic dance party that I will remember and cherish forever.
    Patricia B. Married on 07/30/2021

Absolutely the best!

He has been our DJ for every event in my daughters life! Christening, Communion, Confirmation, Sweet 16, Engagement Party and finally her Wedding Day! Our parties are always amazing because of him and his amazing staff!
    Rosanna B. Married on 07/30/2021

Truly amazing

Want to take the time to thank DJ Serg and his wonderful staff for an amazing job they did for my daughter’s sweet 16. You truly made my daughters night really special. Our guest can’t stop talking about how much fun they had. The robot coming out surprising everyone with confetti and balloons in the air. The photo booth was also a huge hit. The music was on point, had everyone dancing to the end. It truly was a night to remember. Once again thank you Serg!
  • Lori
    Lori F. Married on 07/24/2021

Most Wedding Fun Ever!!!

DJ Serg did an amazing job for our wedding! Every detail was perfect, even the ones we added last minute. They got every single person up and dancing and set the tone for the most memorable, fantastic wedding! They honored every song on my wish list and made sure everything was perfect.
    I can’t thank them enough for an overall amazing experience. Highly recommend for any and every event!
  • Carmela
    Carmela P. Married on 06/18/2021

Look no further!

I can’t say enough good things about DJ Serg and his whole crew! I just had my wedding a few weeks ago and my feet still hurt from dancing. When I first reached out, Melissa made sure booking everything and discussing different packages was seamless. DJ Serg is a true professional and made sure the vibe I wanted was executed perfectly. We had an after party in the same venue and Serg made sure everything was set up before so the transition was quick and easy from one room to another. No one can read a crowd better than Serg! If you want to have a wedding where the dance floor is packed all night then look no further.
    Natasha G. Married on 04/24/2021

Wedding 04/24/2021

DJ Serg from start to finish had our wedding going. His set up was top notch. Everything went so smooth. We had an incredible night. I would highly recommend booking with DJ SERG ENTERTAINMENT. There is no other company better then this one. Communication was amazing. We didn’t want the night to end!!!! A++++ Entertainment company.
  • I
    Irene W. Married on 04/23/2021

Super responsive and so talented!

Dj Serg checked every box and beyond with fulfilling the music and entertainment on our big day - we couldn’t have been happier. My guests were dancing all night long and the party flowed amazing. Serg was extremely personable and made sure to connect with us which made me feel so comfortable. I’m so happy we booked DJ Serg Entertainment plus they have awesome add-ons to your packages to make your day unique and special. I highly recommend them and would book them again in a heartBEAT!
  • Alexis
    Alexis M. Married on 04/09/2021

The best of the best !

Dj Serg was absolutely amazing at our wedding! From start to finish he worked with us and gave us exactly what we wanted. The touches were just beautiful - the fireworks when we danced our first dance, the dry ice looked like we were dancing on a cloud and the beautiful pictures from the photo booth were simply stunning. Our guests were up dancing the whole time and they kept telling us how great he was! I would 100% recommend him for your wedding! Thank you so so much !
    Krystal Married on 04/03/2021

Fantastic DJ

I got married on March 19th, 2021 and hired DJ Serg for our reception. So happy I did. The days leading up to the wedding I sent all of my requests to his assistant Marissa who always responded promptly and was very courteous. DJ Serg himself was an absolute delight. He was prompt, prepared, professional and very accommodating throughout the reception. Also, very lively!! You can tell he loves what he does, he is VERY good at making the party come alive. At the end of the night he created a mini video for us before he even left the event! Very impressive! Multiple friends of mine said they used shazaam multiple times to figure out what songs he was playing because they were so good. I highly recommend. Fantastic wedding DJ.
  • Traci
    Traci C. Married on 03/07/2021

The Best DJ Ever!

DJ Serg was amazing. He did an outstanding job with the music for my wedding. My guests are still talking about how wonderful the entertainment was and how great the music was. My guests were on the dance floor the entire time. DJ Serg also did an outstanding job with our montage of pictures. He was a pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend him for your wedding!
    Roseann D. Married on 12/04/2019

Flawless experience

The most professional Dj you will ever meet! My guests danced all night long and have been raving about Dj Serg for days.
    Highly recommend! The best in the business!
    Alexa R. Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing dj.

BOOK SERG YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. My entire wedding was filled with amazing music, beautiful sparklers and photo montages. My guests were SO HAPPY with serg and his team. Everyone danced the night away from beginning to end. The photo booth was a huge hit as well, so many funny pictures!!!!! I still have family members texting and calling us about how amazing DJ Serg and his crew are. Even behind the scenes- Marisa was On top of answering emails and helping us with photos/music selections. Not only is Serg a mixology genius, but he is also extremely nice and easy to work with. My husband and I 100000% recommend booking him. We are beyond happy with our selection!!!!!
  • Joshua
    Joshua Z. Married on 10/26/2019

Perfect - start to finish.

My wife and I cannot say enough about how great DJ Serg and his crew were. Serg absolutely went out of his way to help make our night special.

He took care of the ceremony & cocktail hour music, the photo booth & props, nailed all the reception introductions, and he kept the dance floor absolutely packed from start to finish. There was a perfect mix of music for everyone in the crowd, and all the guests raved about him afterwards.

From our very first meeting last year, right up through the end of our wedding night ... I couldn't find a single complaint, even if I tried.

Everyone else is second-best, plain & simple.
  • Tara
    Tara C. Married on 10/19/2019

Great energy!

Serg has great energy and knows how to get a party started! I knew before I got engaged I could not have a wedding without DJ Serg and his talented staff. Squints was on the turn tables the majority of the night and did a fantastic job! It could not have gone any better. My goal for the night was to dance and enjoy myself and that's exactly what I did! Marisa from the office is great to work with as well. She is very responsive and efficient. The night goes by too fast and it is important to enjoy every minute!
  • Cathryn
    Cathryn S. Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely Incredible!!! Beyond happy & satisfied!

DJ Serg and his Team made our wedding absolutely unforgettable! From start to finish the entire process was so smooth and effortless. We knew right away we wanted to book DJ Serg for our wedding since he has done so many other events for our family and friends! There is truly no other DJ & MC around that can even compare to his talent and ability to keep a huge crowd going for hours! Even our friends and family who NEVER dance were up on the dancefloor all night. All of our guests could not stop ranting and raving over how amazing he was all around.

His assistants, the percussionist and photo booth attendant went above and beyond to ensure every little detail was perfect. His assistant Marisa was a doll and was so easy to work with from the very beginning making sure all our personal requests and details were complete and seamless. Thank you to the entire team for making our day unforgettable. It’s a pleasure to work with such amazing people who provide outstanding customer service! We are looking forward to friends and family weddings to come with him as well.
  • Felicia
    Felicia Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing!

DJ Serg Entertainment is nothing short of professional and incredible! They recently did our wedding on 10/12/19 & they helped us with every single step- from planning to AMAZING execution the day of the wedding! Any questions that I had leading up to our big day, I was able to access Serg and his staff & they were super prompt in responding to us. On the day of, Serg and his staff were on time, organized, and paid attention to every small detail! The music kept everyone, of all ages, on the dance floor all night long. People can not stop talking about what an amazing time they had. We are so happy we took Serg's advice on implementing the fireworks and dry ice - it was an incredible effect and SOOO worth it. Marisa, office staff, was amazing and created a photo montage that was more than we could have ever imagined. DJ Serg entertainment clearly LOVES what they do - and it shows through all of their work. We cant wait to use them for future events!! We cant thank you enough, DJ SERG Entertainment.
    Danielle C. Married on 09/11/2019

Book dj serg!

If you are looking for professionalism and class, look no further!!! DJ Serg and his team exceeded our expectations!!! His services and expertise were on point!!! He just simply knows what to do. Our guests loved the music and everyone was dancing and had an amazing time!!! Highly recommended!!!!
    Rosemarie Married on 09/06/2019

Nothing short of amazing!

I have nothing, but AMAZING things to say about DJ Serg Entertainment and it’s owner Serg!! I got married on September 6, 2019 at Jericho Terrace. They were very punctual and did NOT leave out one detail!!! We had a percussionist, montage monogram lighting, fireworks with low smoke and amazing lighting effects!!! I can go on and on. His guys were wonderful and kept the dance floor packed the entire night. I highly recommend him and his company for your next event. I know I will without thinking twice!!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 07/20/2019

Brought the energy! Yes!

For over 20 years I’ve always known Serg not only be the best DJ, but the best MC overall. When selecting a dj, you have to consider that the personality and the voice behind the booth is going to engage, uplift and motivate people to get their asses on the dance floor. When you envision your wedding party, you envision everyone dancing, laughing and having an awesome time. Right? I’ve been to many weddings and that’s not always the case because the personality and voice behind the booth is bland. Sure, anyone can mix a list of preferred songs but a true professional DJ can scan a crowd and intuitively know what suites that specific crowd. Nowadays digital DJ’s come a dime a dozen. I knew Serg since he was spinning vinyl and would carry boxes of records to a venue. What I’m saying is when selecting a dj, make sure you choose one that has the personality to uplift and motivate your crowd. My motto for my wedding day was “This is my day and I’m going to live it exactly how I want” and for me that’s was to stay on the dance floor the entire night. The only time I left was to use the bathroom. Had it not been for Serg, I’m not sure if my wedding party vision would’ve come to life. I couldn’t have had asked for a better wedding and I am forever thankful to Serg for creating the energy and vibe that I envisioned.
  • Rina
    Rina F. Married on 02/09/2019

Best dj in the business

DJ Serg is hands down the BEST IN THE INDUSTRY. He has DJ'ed so many different events for myself and my family over the years, most recently the biggest day of my life this past weekend - MY WEDDING! I had people come over left and right to tell us what an absolutely incredible job he was doing. People didn't want to leave!! he plays the hottest hits and best dance classics. I could never choose anyone else besides him to make this incredibly special day memorable. He did just that. he brought the house DOWN!!!!!!!!! Thank you again Serg, as always it was LEGENDARY.
    Diana M. Married on 12/30/2018

A True Talent that Listens to What You Want and Delivers a Party

One of the three of the most important decisions you make in planning a wedding is the DJ (or band). You will not go wrong with Serg. He made our wedding an unforgettable celebration. Two weeks later, and our guests are still talking about it as the "best party they've ever been to." He listened to our vision of what we wanted - and we felt so comfortable leaving the rest in his hands. He's the best. Full stop.
  • Robert
    Robert S. Married on 11/16/2018

Angelina Quincenera

Dj Serg entertainment is the best dj company around! Dj Serg was outstanding and pulled out all the toys for my lil girl! He is so professional and organized and made sure my daughter had everything she wanted on her playlist. They didn’t get off the dance floor!!!! He has the state of the art up to date equipment,lights, etc! I would have never used anyone else! Highly recommend
  • Realyz3
    Liza Married on 10/26/2018

The Best DJ!!

Our goal was to show our guests a great time and booking DJ Serg was the top priority... we never considered another DJ! Serg is the ultimate DJ - he knows exactly how to get a crowd moving and keep them dancing until the last possible minute!

Thank you to Serg, Nick, and Dom for making our wedding an event to remember!
    Janine Married on 09/30/2018
    DJ Serg this this out of the park! This was a 2nd marriage for me and he played a fabulous mix of songs from my era as well as so many others that kept everyone on the dance floor and talking about it for days afterwards.
    If you want an unforgettable time and loads of fun, then contracting DJ Serg and his crew for your event is a must!! 5 STARS is not enough!
    Alyssa Married on 09/22/2018

“WOW! Where do I begin DJ Serg MADE our wedding! He did an awesome job and I could not be happier. Serg was on top of everything from day 1! He always kept in contact and his suggestions were outstanding. He made me feel like I was the only bride he was working with. I kept telling him all I wanted to do was dance and he did not disappoint the dance floor was packed all night long. Every one was ranting a raving over how amazing the music was!!
    I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!
    Thank you Serg for making our wedding the best party ever!!