178 Reviews for DJ Serg Entertainment

178 DJ Serg Entertainment Reviews

Can’t say enough words on how you made my wedding amazing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. DJ Serg and his staff are top notch... Your outstanding work with my video montage of us and my
Memorial tribute to my dad and brother was done with such a moving and graceful work. You touched my heart just how I wanted you to make me me feel. Thank you

Profile Picture Helen, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Party Supplies, Videography

If you are looking for a fantastic DJ and emcee and entertainment all in one package, DJ Serg Entertainment is the only place to go! He not only provided exceptional, fantastic music for our guests, but he also provided an electric violinist and percussionist to enhance the entertainment even further and make the night so special! His passion for music and ensuring his crowd is up and dancing all night is a one of a kind experience! His staff is so helpful and accommodating and always ready to help make your occasion a hit! NO ONE COMPARES TO DJ SERG ENTERTAINMENT!

Profile Picture Roseann, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Dj Serg and his team are true professionals. This is not a hobby. They are experts. Aside from being reliable, and timely the amount of detail this team gives your event is second to none. They know how to get a party going, how to read a crowd and get people on the dance floor. DJ Brian and Emcee MJ absolutely made our wedding day. Quality equipment, sound and performance. Highly recommend for your event. You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Louie, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Serg & his staff were amazing from start to finish! Prior to our event everyone in the office was always so helpful and the day of the wedding exceeded our expectations. All the guests are still talking about how wonderful the night was and how great the music selection was and Serg.

We couldn't of imagined using any other company for our wedding.

Profile Picture paige, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My best friend/MOH'a fiancé put me in touch with DJ Serg when I was telling him about me planning my wedding in Bermuda. A few days later I drove to White Plains to meet with Serg hoping he would say 'yes' to doing a destination.... Well let me tell you this man tour the roof off at my wedding! He exceeded my expectations, my guests went so ham on the dance floor there were sweat puddles on the floor by the end of the night! People are STILL raving about him! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Diana, 5/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Do not even hesitate, book DJ Serg for your next event! They are the absolute BEST!!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

DJ Serg and team were the SH*T! Out 170+ guests are still talking about the music, how the party kept moving and amazing time. We got in touch with DJ Serg from our electric violinist, Asher Laub, and loved speaking with them. Pricing was fair (and we even upgraded to an open air, custom back drop photo booth with Newage Photo Favors, which was perfect too) and decided to go with them. From day one - DJ Serg and team were responsive, professional and on point. GO WITH DJ SERG AND TEAM!

Profile Picture Matthew, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Favors & Gifts

We hired DJ Serge to do our wedding last weekend and it they did an absolutely great job! Music was bumping, people (drunk and sober) were all out on the dance floor ALL night! There wasn't any point where a song played and people got off the dance floor. Everyone raved about the percussionist all night too! The mixes that they did were all on point and the variety they played made it possible for just about everyone at the wedding to dance. Spanish, oldies, new music, everything! Coworkers, friends and family all loved every minute of the music! Great time!

Profile Picture Joe, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We first hesrs DJ Serg at a wedding a year and a half ago before we were engaged! We enjoyed the music so much we said that one day we would use him at our wedding! On November 3,2017 SERG DJED our wedding and it was everything we hoped it would be . The music was phenomenal and the dance floor stayed packed all night ! He worked the crowd and made sure the guest were having fun ! We can't wait to use him again !

Profile Picture Nicolette, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The music at my wedding was absolutely AMAZING ! DJ Serg and his team did an outstanding job and they did everything I wanted and more.

Profile Picture Paola, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Serg Made my wedding !! He played all the hottest hit songs, and mixed it up to old school and new school. The Dance floor was packed. Wouldn't book any other DJ...Thank you Serg for everything !

Profile Picture Diana, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We first experienced the magic behind DJ Serg Entertainment at my brother's wedding last year. They had all guests on the dance floor all night long- something we've never seen before. When we got engaged, Serg was one of the first vendors we booked. We knew we had to have them play at our Wedding. Sure enough, they didn't fail to amaze us. The guests loved them as much as we did. All of the staff were incredible and very easy to work with. They made everything we wanted happen and didn't think twice about it. Communication was always quick and they were always reliable. I know if in the future we ever need a DJ again, Serg will always be on the top of our list.

Profile Picture Tina, 9/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

When my husband and I first got engaged we knew the most important vendor to us was the DJ and we wanted no one more than DJ Serg and let me tell you he did not let us down. DJ Serg went above and beyond to make our wedding absolutely perfect. He had everyone on the dance floor from start to finish and he even included every single one of our special requests. Our guests cant stop raving about how amazing he is and how much fun they had. It was truly an honor to have him as our DJ. It was especially special because he also did my parents wedding 24 years ago and that wedding is still talked about as one of the most fun weddings.
So with that being said DJ Serg and his team are the best of the best and they deserve way more than five stars!! Serg, I cannot thank you enough for literally giving us the wedding of our dreams!!!!!

Profile Picture nicole, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Serg is without a doubt the BEST of the BEST. It is now 3 days after our wedding and our feet still hurt from dancing so much. The dance floor was packed the entire night and all of our guests have been raving about how great our DJ was and how much fun they had. We also had an amazing saxophonist for our cocktail hour and reception. Leading up to the wedding, Kira was so great to work with, so responsive and organized. We cannot say enough good things about Serg and his team, they truly made our wedding the BEST DAY EVER!

Profile Picture Gabriella, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Serg and his team were unbelievably amazing!!! My husband and I got married on August 4th. Our hope was that everyone would be on the dance floor the entire time. DJ Serg made that a reality!! If there were any requests made, DJ Serg made it happen. We had many of our guests come up to us throughout the night and even weeks later to tell us how amazing the music was. We all meshed so well together, and we truly thank DJ Serg for making our wedding as wonderful as it was!!! We would recommend DJ Serg to everyone!!!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Now that I am back from my honeymoon, I can finally sit and reflect on our beautiful wedding day. Words cannot express how happy we are with the professionalism and delivery of DJ Serg and his team. From the day we booked him up until the final days prior to the wedding, Serg and his assistant Kira were responsive to all of our questions, helped to make us feel comfortable and offered great suggestions. On the day of the wedding, Serg had our guests on the dance floor from start to finish. From the moment he introduced us at our reception, he set the tone of high energy for the rest of the night! He made sure that all of our song requests were played and he played a great balance of all the different types of music that we wanted to hear. Our dance floor was literally packed the entire time!! In addition, the drummer and sax player made our music have a live feel to it and was a great added touch! Serg has been in the business for a while and it is evident that he finds importance in providing his clients with high quality entertainment and ensuring that the bride, groom and guests are thoroughly enjoying the experience! If you are looking for DJ entertainment for your wedding, do NOT look any further - DJ Serg is the BEST choice! You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Kim, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

ONE OF THE BEST DJS IN THE BUSINESS!!! My husband's family has been using DJ Serg for years, so of course we were going to book him for our wedding that occurred on July 14, 2017. Our first meeting consisted of talking with DJ Serg about what were looking for, which included a monogram, photo montage, and a photo booth. Emails and phone calls after the initial meeting were dealt with Kira. Kira always answered our questions in a timely fashion and had extreme patience with us when filling out the day of the wedding timeline questionnaire. Kira is aces all the way!!

DJ Serg played everything from swing to rock and roll and mixed in a few Irish and Spanish dances! The floor was never empty as our guests, including myself and my now husband, were constantly dancing.

Along with DJ Serg, we also had the opportunity to hire a violinist for 2 hours during our reception. Every single one of our guests ranted and raved about how great the violinist played along with the songs DJ Serg was playing.

We HIGHLY RECOMMEND DJ Serg to anyone who is looking for a DJ, who not only knows his music, but is extremely personable and professional! And if you get the opportunity, hire the violinist as well !! You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Maureen, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

As soon as we booked our wedding we knew Serg was going to be our DJ. We have seen Serg in action at multiple family functions (weddings, engagement parties, birthdays) and his ability to get the crowd off their feet and pumped up is what drew us to him first and foremost. Serg was professional and fun! He got all of our guest up on the floor and moving! Serg played every single song we requested plus more that hit the tastes of variety of wedding guests. He went above and beyond, creating a special First Dance song mix for us and helping pull off our Sparkler Send Off at the end of the night! Serg's assistant Kira was an angel and she was well organized, extremely helpful, and kept everything stress free leading up to our big day. We are so thankful we made the choice to hire Serg...you will be too!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I just want to say that I am so happy that my husband and I hired DJ Serg. He and his team were so responsive throughout our whole planning process that I could not have been happier. My husband and I wanted a traditional dominican wedding and I was a little nervous at first to Hire serg and and his team but Im so glad I did. He did his very best to listen to our concerns and needs that he did the most amazing job for our wedding. He also had the best bilingual MC that we could ask for. Everything was truly perfect. I should add that my husband surprised me with a dance that he did with his groomsmen and DJ serg mixed that song for him too! he is truly the best and I would recommend Serg and his team to anyone!

Profile Picture Alina, 6/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wife and I had the unforgettable experience of having DJ Serg for our wedding. From beginning to the end the party was amazing and all of our guests gave us compliments on the beautiful wedding we had and the music was top notch! Our grand entrance was awesome because Serg hooked us up with the dry ice. We were actually honored to have him and would not recommend any other DJ but him. If you want to have a great party DJ serg is the one to get it rockin'.

Diana and Peter

June 17, 2017

Profile Picture Peter, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Serg and his team were AMAZING! From the booking process to the day-of, working with them was seamless and EASY. Serg and Kira really took the time to understand exactly what vibe we were looking for and executed it flawlessly. We had a full dance floor the majority of the night!!!! They also were able to provide awesome extras like a percussionist and an amazing electric violinist that people literally lost their minds over. At the end of the night, they even played a few more songs even though their time was up. My husband and I were SO happy with their performance overall, and we received great feedback from our guests. Look no further!!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Before our big day, my wife and I attended a few weddings of friends who used Serg as their DJ. We knew he was our guy, and booked him for our wedding. From start to finish, DJ Serg was great to work with. He and his staff are highly professional and personable. He really knows how to get the crowd going at the right times throughout the night. He was a HUGE HIT at our afterparty. I highly recommend Serg for any event where a DJ is needed. His music and presentation is second to none. Thank you!

Profile Picture Anthony, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Serg & crew were phenomenal!! Kept a great vibe all night & everyone had a blast.

Profile Picture Matt, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

By far the best DJ ever! DJ Serg was the one and only DJ we met with for our wedding because within our first few minutes with him we knew he would be the one to get the party started and going at our wedding - we were not disappointed! The dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT. Leading up to the night of we had the pleasure of working with Kira who helped to organize all our needs for the night of our wedding. She was wonderful and made our planning experience so smooth. A big thank you to DJ Serg, Kira, and the rest of the team for all they did to make our night perfect!!!

Profile Picture User5051360, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Serg was truly amazing!!! My husband and I cant thank him an his staff enough for making our day so special ..

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/8/17, 1 Review