Durham, NC 27707 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About DJ Ryan The DJ

DJ RYAN THE DJ is a wedding host and DJ based in Durham, NC, delivering outstanding hosting, smooth transitions, elegant ceremony ambience and a high-energy dance party for your and your guests.

Follow DJ Ryan The DJ on

DJ Ryan The DJ 3
DJ Ryan The DJ 4

JD Brannock · Married on 07/20/2019

Above and beyond

We are so happy we found Ryan - he was absolutely fantastic. From the early planning to the Big Day, he was professional, helpful, and just a great person to work with. The owner of our venue has been hosting weddings for 11 years and she told us he was the best DJ she's ever had at the venue - no exaggeration, that's what she said. As the DOC I think she was mostly impressed with his professionalism, willingness to help, and attention to detail in getting everything set up and running smoothly.

As the couple, we were impressed with the way he used the music we wanted, mixed in music that he thought we'd like based on our choices (he was right), and the way he kept the party going. Almost all of our guests were on the dance floor from dinner to last call. It was a blast.

If your wedding is within a few hours of Raleigh and Ryan is available, book him. You won't regret it.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2019

Most Amazing DJ

We had Ryan DJ our wedding on June 8th, 2019 and lets just say we still have guests telling us how much they loved him! I could not recommend him enough! He is so talented and knows exactly how to make people feel comfortable and get out on the dance floor. From the moment we met him I was sold, he is the most kind and funny and just amazing person. He sis our ceremony and reception and everything went flawlessly even though we had rain with a change of plans. He is so easy to work with and we are so happy we had him with us on our special day. The most memorable for me was when he found out I'm a Disney fan and took it upon himself to play Beauty and the Beast out of nowhere! I will continued to tell everyone about him. He does not disappoint! Thank you so much Ryan for making our day so special and amazing!

Sent on 06/18/2019

DJ Ryan The DJ's reply:

Nicole thank you so much!! Wow, it makes me feel awesome to hear that your guests are still telling you how much they enjoyed your wedding; I'm so glad I was able to help you and your friends and family have an awesome time. :D I still can't believe you didn't tell me earlier how much you love Disney. We could have bonded over it. :P Your family did help me pick which song you'd appreciate the most. I'm so glad you had an amazing time. Thank you again for having me and for sharing your kind words here on my page. Best of luck to you, have fun out there!!
  • Aidan

Aidan Harbison · Married on 04/13/2019

Believe every single 5-star review, Ryan is the best!

Ryan came highly recommended by our wedding planner, and we couldn't be happier! Ryan is an expert in his craft, and a wonderful person to work with. He was always very responsive and thorough in communications leading up to the wedding. We did not actually meet in-person until the day of, but this was not a problem at all. Ryan made sure that he went through all of our special requests and questions well ahead of the event.

If you are looking for the best DJ for your special day, look no further! Ryan is your guy. Hands down.

Sent on 04/25/2019

DJ Ryan The DJ's reply:

Hey Aidan, thank you so much for sharing your experience! It is so wonderful to hear that you were pleased with how everything went. I for one had a magnificent time at your wedding — your venue was gorgeous and the vibe that you and your guests created was perfect. It was a while ago, but I think one of your groomsmen is my son now? Tell him I'm proud of him. Anyway, thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation, and best of luck to you!!

DJ Ryan The DJ Pricing

DJ Ryan The DJ Price Rates

DJ Ryan The DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,245.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,495.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Emily Katherine Events
    Emily Katherine Events Wedding Planners

Ryan is a fun DJ, and a great team member! He always arrives on time (usually early), and after his set up he wants to know how he can help with anything else. Ryan puts a lot of thought into customizing the playlist for the couple, and they really appreciate the work he puts in pre-wedding day.

• JD Silverthorne
    JD Silverthorne Wedding DJs

DJ Ryan is an INCREDIBLE DJ and Host that I've had the honor of working with over the course of my career! He's not your typical DJ/Host, he's at your event hours early, helping all of the staff and other vendors be sure your event is everything you want it to be! Highly recommend him as a DJ and guy that you'll just want to have around while planning your wedding!

• Katherine Edwards, Interfaith Officiant
    Katherine Edwards, Interfaith Officiant Wedding Officiants

DJ Ryan The DJ is your guy if you're looking for a funny, fun-loving, entertaining, and energetic DJ. He is full of personality, while still being a professional and getting the job done. Highly recommended.

• Durham, 27707 See on map