1513 Southpoint Crossing Dr., Durham, NC 27713 Map · Phone number

1 User photo

JD Silverthorne 1

Haily Jones · Married on 08/11/2019

Jd is the best!

JD was the perfect DJ! From before the ceremony start to the last song, the music was on point! My dad and I did a mashup of songs for our dance together and JD mixed them together perfectly! The dance floor was packed all night long and he played the best songs to keep the party going for hours. Hire him!!! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Brand · Married on 06/15/2019

Best dj ever

I cannot believe how perfectly JD Silverthorne captured our guests and played the music to keep the dance floor going ALL NIGHT. Our guests kept commenting (and still do) at how amazing he was and how he kept the party going and everyone having so much fun. From the start, JD was easy to work with, flexible, and SO KIND. Seriously, book him.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/18/2019

The best DJ!!!

I cannot say enough amazing things about our wedding DJ, DJ JD Silverthorne!! You seriously need him in your life. When looking for a wedding DJ, we had not actually heard DJ JD in person before, which I would normally prefer, but he was one of our venue's recommended (not required) DJ's. I noticed on their Instagram page that he worked almost all of their weddings, and so I started following his Instagram page, and knew that he was the one!
    He was so easy to work with throughout the planning process, never hesitating to answer any of my questions, even 9 months out from the actual wedding. He even created a custom mix track that my husband and I wanted for our wedding. He probably did about 10 versions of it for us until we got exactly what we wanted, with no hesitation!

On our actual wedding day, we had live musicians for the ceremony, and he provided all of the sound for them as well as our Reverend, and it was perfect. He emceed our reception, and kept the dance floor full the entire night!! He was able to read our crowd so well and knew exactly what to play to keep a diverse crowd, young and old, partying together all night long! Our friends were having so much fun, they didn't want the party to stop at the end of the night.

For your wedding day, you want someone who is experienced, fun, can provide great emcee services, and can read a crowd Look no further because DJ JD is definitely the one!!!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Award

• DJ Ryan The DJ
    DJ Ryan The DJ Wedding DJs

Do yourself a favor: meet JD Silverthorne. He is personable, friendly, and exuberant, and you'll have a great time — and that's before you even hire him to DJ your wedding. JD wants you and your guests to have a phenomenal time, and he's got the skills to make it happen. Everything from JD's hosting to his song selection to his energy will be exactly what it needs to be for an amazing wedding that you will never forget!

• Simple Day
    Simple Day Wedding Planners

JD is amazing! Not only is he talented, he's passionate about his work, and has a great heart and work ethic. He wants your day to be just as special as you do, and helps make that happen with his musical knowledge and upbeat personality! I love working with him--he's professional, flexible, happy to help, and always smiling. I encourage all my clients to contact and hire JD. I know that any event I work with him will go smoothly!

• Iconic DJ Productions