Nearby Vendors to Consider

Do-Not-Play List (2)
MC (2)
Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)

JD was fantastic at our wedding! He played music that kept our guests dancing all night. Thank you JD! We couldn’t have asked for a better source of entertainment for the evening!

Profile Picture Devan, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

JD was absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! He was great not only on the big day, but also throughout the whole planning process. Youd think hed been a DJ since he was 10 with how great he is at his job! Would definitely recommend!! Thanks JD!!

Profile Picture Kiara, 10/13/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

JD was fantastic, can't recommend him enough! Great value, very professional yet super fun and kept the party atmosphere going. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how great the music was. He was also our MC and did a great job making timely announcements throughout the evening. He was very responsive throughout planning and executed everything perfectly for our ceremony and reception.

Profile Picture blair, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews

Projector
Uplighting
2 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Do yourself a favor: meet JD Silverthorne. He is personable, friendly, and exuberant, and you'll have a great time — and that's before you even hire him to DJ your wedding. JD wants you and your guests to have a phenomenal time, and he's got the skills to make it happen. Everything from JD's hosting to his song selection to his energy will be exactly what it needs to be for an amazing wedding that you will never forget!

JD is amazing! Not only is he talented, he's passionate about his work, and has a great heart and work ethic. He wants your day to be just as special as you do, and helps make that happen with his musical knowledge and upbeat personality! I love working with him--he's professional, flexible, happy to help, and always smiling. I encourage all my clients to contact and hire JD. I know that any event I work with him will go smoothly!

Looking for a great MC and DJ put JD at the top of your list

JD is one of the sweetest guys to work with. Always so accommodating and flexible and professional. I have never once had a problem when he supplies the music for the ceremony. Even way out in the woods once! He is well prepared and gets there plenty early to be set up and ready to go way before ceremony start time. His equipment is state of the art and compatible with my microphone which I appreciate so much. You can't go wrong with JD as your DJ!

69 PROS I KNOW