JD Silverthorne

Durham, North Carolina View map

• Shaina
    Shaina N. Married on 11/06/2021

Absolutely Phenomenal

JD was upbeat and listened to our requests. He nailed it during the processional as well as during our reception. If you are looking for a relaxed, upbeat, knows what he’s doing DJ… this guy is for YOU! I was recommended to him through Raleigh Photobooth Pros and was so thankful that he was available on my big day. I would 1000% hire him again if I needed a DJ.
    Lizzie T. Married on 10/23/2021

Great DJ and MC

JD was excellent. He did a great job MC'ing the wedding and attempting to get the party going on the dance floor (we aren't a dancing group). I got a lot of compliments about how great the music selection was. He was professional and responsive and obviously knows a lot about music. I highly recommend him!
  • Nicholas
    Nicholas N. Married on 05/09/2021

Great DJ and easy to work with!

JD did an awesome job with our wedding. He is quick to respond to questions, has a great personality, is easy to work with, and fulfilled all our requests. He used appropriate volume levels for each segment of the evening and is well organized. Definitely recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

DJ Ryan The DJ DJ Ryan The DJ Wedding DJs

Do yourself a favor: meet JD Silverthorne. He is personable, friendly, and exuberant, and you'll have a great time — and that's before you even hire him to DJ your wedding. JD wants you and your guests to have a phenomenal time, and he's got the skills to make it happen. Everything from JD's hosting to his song selection to his energy will be exactly what it needs to be for an amazing wedding that you will never forget!

Simple Day Simple Day Wedding Planners

JD is amazing! Not only is he talented, he's passionate about his work, and has a great heart and work ethic. He wants your day to be just as special as you do, and helps make that happen with his musical knowledge and upbeat personality! I love working with him--he's professional, flexible, happy to help, and always smiling. I encourage all my clients to contact and hire JD. I know that any event I work with him will go smoothly!

Iconic DJ Productions Iconic DJ Productions Wedding DJs

Looking for a great MC and DJ put JD at the top of your list

1513 Southpoint Crossing Dr. Durham, North Carolina, 27713
9194372977
Location of (JD Silverthorne)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding