9 Reviews for JD Silverthorne

Microphones (3)
Sound/PA System (3)
One Event Per Day (1)
9 JD Silverthorne Reviews

JD kept the party going at our wedding recently. If you’re looking for someone who is professional, hard working, knows how to read a room, and better yet will keep the party going then look no further. My wife and I could not be happier in choosing JD to celebrate with us, and you won’t be disappointed! Thanks for a great time, JD!

Profile Picture Landon, 9/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

JD was fantastic at our wedding! He played music that kept our guests dancing all night. Thank you JD! We couldn’t have asked for a better source of entertainment for the evening!

Profile Picture Devan, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

JD was absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! He was great not only on the big day, but also throughout the whole planning process. Youd think hed been a DJ since he was 10 with how great he is at his job! Would definitely recommend!! Thanks JD!!

Profile Picture Kiara, 10/13/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

JD was fantastic, can't recommend him enough! Great value, very professional yet super fun and kept the party atmosphere going. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how great the music was. He was also our MC and did a great job making timely announcements throughout the evening. He was very responsive throughout planning and executed everything perfectly for our ceremony and reception.

Profile Picture blair, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

JD was recommended to us by our wedding planner and we couldn't have picked a better DJ. He was very responsive to emails and accommodating to changes that had to be made during the planning process. JD is very professional and a great person to be around. All of our guests are still talking about the DJ who kept them on the floor the whole night. If you are ever in need of a great DJ he is the one to pick and will keep the party going!

Profile Picture Dionna, 9/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

JD was absolutely amazing for our wedding. He was helping out another company, was more responsive than the actual company. He was professional and we received so many compliments on the music. He honored all our requests and made it into a party atmosphere, like we wanted. We even had some friends ask about him for their own upcoming wedding. I wish I had just booked through him, but I am grateful that it worked out for him to be our DJ. He did great at MCing and the music flow was awesome. I highly recommend JD!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/29/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

JD was wonderful to work with! He came to our rehearsal, which was great, and during the reception played every song I asked him to (and that was requested by our guests). He did a wonderful job guiding the evening (announcing dinner, introducing people who were giving toasts, announcing the last dance, etc.) Overall it was just a great experience working with him.

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/28/17, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

Selecting songs for your wedding can be stressful. Especially when your mind is going crazy thinking about other details of the wedding. You're trying to remember old and new songs, who sung them, and even the names. JD has you covered. He gives you exactly what you're looking for. He lays out when you need music during your ceremony and reception. He was so detailed oriented it actually blew me away. Whether white, black, puerto rican, or haition, or country, blues, rap/hip hop, r&b, pop, rock n roll he has you covered and gives you that list to chhose from. All the popular ones in each category. Not limited to american songs, he has music from all over the world and can give you exactly what you need. No other like him. Highly recommend you get him to DJ your wedding. Pricing he works with you and makes time to be there when needed.

Profile Picture Yomi, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

JD was an AMAZING DJ!!! We couldn't have picked a better vendor to provide our music and has his dynamic personality for our special day! JD was professional, prompt, and super easy to work with. He handled our last minute requests for music changes seamlessly as well as accommodated my desire for all clean, fun, good time music because of our crowd. I'd book JD a thousand times over again! The service, quality, value, and fun don't get any better!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/26/17, 5 Reviews