PO Box 648, Tahoma, CA 96142 Map · Phone number

About Dj Rusty B

Please contact me at 703-839-5080 or rustybelicek@gmail.com

"Top caliber DJ with real skills to PACK YOUR DANCE FLOOR!"

Insightful, tasteful, innovative and as passionate about music as you are! Enjoy a tasteful and lively cocktail hour, an elegant dinner and finally a spirited reception with a packed dance floor! Together let's make your wedding as unique and fun as you are.

I spin a wide variety of music, and no two weddings are exactly alike. I love to take your musical taste and ideas and create a soundtrack that is unique for every event. Having worked as a DJ for over 20 years, I have learned the fine art of reading the crowd and playing the right music at the right time.

What sets me apart from other DJ's is my passion and love for the the art of DJing and in making unique set-lists which work for everyone from 8 to 80 on the dance-floor. Djing over 30 weddings a year along with corporate, clubs and everything in between keeps me in the loop on what musical trends are hot and also keeps me on my toes technically. I love DJing and making sure your wedding is smooth and fun, that smile on a couples face at the end of the event is one of the most amazing feelings I have.

Accepting gigs starting in August in the Tahoe area, I have been DJing with DJ Dmac and Associates in Washington D.C. for the past 6 years. We changed the wedding industry in D.C., and plan on bringing that level of entertainment to the Lake Tahoe area.

1551741101526464315124577488685495991314854n
10410759101524739544624577310775267661842250n
1551741101526464315124577488685495991314854n

4 Reviews for Dj Rusty B

darren · Married on 09/17/2016

Rusty was such an amazing DJ, were were so lucky to have him as part of our wedding. He consulted us before the big day to make sure he knew what we were looking for, coordinated with our planner and was so personable. We received many a compliment and our dance floor was never empty. Book DJ Rusty!!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Melissa · Married on 01/27/2012

Rusty was absolutely incredible at our wedding - he was AWESOME!!! We met with him twice before our wedding to discuss music choices and the timeline. He had so many helpful suggestions for both. I had a couple of favorite songs that I wanted to play at the wedding, and he ended up playing one when I walked down the aisle (which looked wonderful) and another one when we cut the cake (which also looked wonderful). Our playlist was so unique and so perfectly tailored to us. We had all of our favorite love songs, classics, Jewish music, and then tons of dance music. He really kept the wedding going and everyone happy. Everyone was complimenting the music all night - and one of my friends that recently got married actually said she wished he could have done her wedding too! And to top it all off, he is just such a nice guy - an absolute pleasure to work with - I felt very comfortable with him right from the start. He couldn't have done a better job - a perfect 5.0 across the board.

Sent on 02/02/2012

Mary Cecile · Married on 10/02/2010

We found Rusty through a recommendation by DJ Mac in DC. By all accounts, Rusty was amazing. We wanted our wedding to have an element of romance and tradition during the earlier hours, including the dinner and a stomping dance party into the night…and that’s what he delivered. A few weeks before the wedding we met with Rusty, gave him a playlist that included specific songs we wanted to hear and talked about our style. From there he did it all. Our wedding was non-stop dancing for nearly three hours - guests said they had never danced so much or had so much fun at a wedding, ever. Rusty is fantastic - he's fun to work with and has incredible skill. We definitely recommend him for a wedding, party etc...

Sent on 02/17/2011

Dj Rusty B FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,450.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Sound/PA System

• DJ D-Mac & Associates
    DJ D-Mac & Associates Wedding DJs

Russell Belicek is my favorite DJ. And I know a lot of them. He has a laid back, but thoroughly engaging personal style, from the initial client meeting to the day of the big event. He simply knows what works on the dancefloor, whether it is a reliable, crowd-pleasing Motown original or a cutting-edge, funked-up re-edit he produced himself just a few days ago(!). His skills and breadth of knowledge are vast. He's always got a trick up his sleeve that takes the dance floor energy to the next level. A true professional, he's my top associate DJ. In fact, he's so good my wife *insisted* he play our own wedding. I can't come up with a better recommendation than that!

• PO Box 648 Tahoma, 96142 See on map