11834 Little Seneca Pkwy, Clarksburg, MD 20871 Map · Phone number

About DJ Ramzy

Experience

Tired of the same old clichè wedding DJ? Aren't we all. DJ Ramzy breaks the monotony of wedding DJs and brings 16 years of professional DJ experience to your dancefloor! DJ Ramzy has performed alongside some of today's top artists including Pitbull, Ludacris, Harry Connick Jr, The Wu-Tang Clan, and Logic. Ramzy has DJed weddings all over the United States including California, North Carolina, Florida, Arizona, Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Vermont, New York, New Jersey, and of course, Washington, DC.

Style & Services

Culminating all of his experience as a professional DJ, Ramzy now concentrates his time and energy towards the most important day of your life, your wedding day! Booking DJ Ramzy for your big day ensures that you will have peace of mind knowing the entire event will be seamless and stress-free for you, and your guests will rave about how much fun your wedding was. Not only does he scratch, mix, and blend songs throughout the night, he also rocks the microphone, coordinates with catering, and makes sure everything is working behind the scenes as expected. Why wonder if you picked the right DJ for your event when you can guarantee an all-star performance at a reasonable price? Contact Ramzy today and get him locked in for the biggest day of your life!

DJ Ramzy can provide the following:

• Ceremony music and sound coverage with lavalier microphone for the officiant and wireless microphone for readings
  • Cocktail music coverage with a playlist customized to your music preferences
  • Reception DJ & MC services with the industry's best sound system and DJ equipment. Also moving LED lights to liven up the dancefloor. Wireless microphone for speeches and toasts included
  • Pre-Event Meetings to include timeline creation and playlist (and most importantly, a do-not-playlist) to ensure your big day is perfect in every way

• GBE Events
  • Extraordinary Entertainment
  • Posh Life DJ Company
0078d1e6202d1e50 DJ Ramzy Wedding Wire MAIN
@ Herrington on The Bay, MD
Dance Floor is always packed!
Dance Floor is always packed!
@ Peabody Library, MD

19 Reviews for DJ Ramzy

DJ Ramzy 1
DJ Ramzy 2

Rebecca Nutter · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Best DJ I have ever worked with!

He took time before the wedding to talk to us about our vision, and the feel we wanted for each part of the day. He integrated our "must hear" songs with a variety of other songs. He downloaded a family heirloom song to make a special connection with my family during dinner. He was flexible with song choices, he read our crowd on the dance floor. He edited a song for our recession to start at the exact moment in the song we wanted. He made the day even more perfect! If I ever need a DJ for any event, he is the first person I will call!! He is also the only DJ I will recommend to friends! He was wonderful!!!

Sent on 11/27/2019

DJ Ramzy's reply:

Rebecca, thank you SO MUCH for picking me to DJ your big day! You could really feel the love during that entire event, I've never seen an "open mic toast" go so well and be so entertaining and heartwarming at the same time. I'm glad you and Todd had as much of a good time as I did. Hopefully, we will work together soon! Much love, Ramzy.
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/08/2019

The Absolute Best

DJ Ramzy was without a doubt the best decision we made for our wedding. When we had met with him, he went over every detail and made sure to ask about everything we wanted, expected, and more. While planning, his attention to detail made us feel completely heard, relaxed, and excited. When the day came, he was at our venue even earlier than he had told us, got completely set up without any issues, and was extremely professional. He even checked in on us to see if we thought of any last minute details. During the ceremony everything went off without a hitch. Then came the reception... and WOW. From our initial introduction to the literal last minute of the night - Ramzy kept the floor PACKED!! It was the best day of my life and I can’t thank him enough. Even two weeks later people can’t stop talking about how amazing our wedding was and how “it was the most fun wedding I’ve ever been to.” My best advice is if you’re thinking about booking Ramzy- stop thinking and do it! You won’t regret it, Ramzy you are the best and I will be eternally grateful.

Sent on 11/26/2019

Courtney / Todd,
    Thank you so much for the kind review! Your wedding was AMAZING! It was so much fun to DJ for your family and friends and I'm glad I was behind the decks for that night. Love you guys!

Holly · Married on 10/12/2019

DJ Ramzy - A Must Have DJ

DJ Ramzy was very responsive and knowledgeable throughout the wedding process. He helped guide us through the song selection process. He made himself available for phone calls when we had items to discuss, and helped us create a timeline for the day of the wedding.
    During the wedding, he was a great emcee, and played the music style we requested and did a great job of seamlessly transitioning between songs. He kept the crowd on the dance floor all night.

Sent on 10/17/2019

DJ Ramzy's reply:

Thanks Holly! What a great day your wedding was! Thank you so much for allowing me to be apart of it! Best of luck and much love to you and Sam! Hope to see you guys in the future :)

Award

DJ Ramzy FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1600.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1701.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 450.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth