DJ Ramzy Reviews

DJ Ramzy 2
  • Kathy

Kathy Bui · Married on 09/29/2018

Best dj in dc

Ramzy comes highly recommended, extremely professional, easy to talk to, and really knows how to work the crowd. We gave him an overview of the type of music we like and our vision for the reception and he made it come to life. We wanted everyone to be dancing and having a good time and he really made that happen playing all the music our guests love to hear. The dance floor was packed the entire reception and everyone loved his selection.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Erica · Married on 09/14/2018

DJ Ramzy was the most absolutely perfect DJ I could have ever dreamed up! My fiance and I were pretty clueless as far as what music we wanted to play at our wedding. What we really wanted was someone who could read the crowd and keep the party going all night long. DJ Ramzy has a gift for this! Our dance floor was packed the entire night, and so many people complimented the music after the wedding. He set up the sound for the ceremony, dinner and reception and MC'd the whole thing. Many guests commented on how seamlessly everything flowed thanks to Ramzy's professionalism and expertise at throwing a great party. If you are ready to book a DJ for your event, DJ Ramzy is your man! I can't recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    DJ Ramzy 3

Kathleen · Married on 09/01/2018

DJ Ramzy was amazing! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night!!!! Friends are still talking about him and even want him to DJ our work Christmas party!!!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Erika · Married on 03/03/2018

DJ Ramzy was AMAZING! We had 195 guests and the dance floor was packed the entire night because of his seamless musical selections! We went over likes and dislikes of music but above all wanted him to just feel the room out and keep playing whatever music worked best with the crowd's energy- and what a party it was! So many of our guests said they had a blast and really enjoyed the music. He did such a fantastic job!

He was also an awesome MC! He transitioned smoothly from dances to speeches to bouquet and garter toss. He was even able to easily fit in a surprise dance performance from one of my family members and even got the his dance music all set up in a matter of minutes! We had such a fun and high energy reception in big part to him and we so appreciate it!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/21/2016

Our Wedding 10.14.2018

My husband and I hired Ramzy to DJ our wedding. He was fantastic! Everyone was on the dance floor all night long! We wouldn't have wanted to have any other DJ for our special day!

- Mr. and Mrs. Adams

Sent on 10/19/2018
    DJ Ramzy 4
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 08/27/2016

DJ Ramzy was amazing at our wedding. He played all the right music. He didn't play it so loud people 3 states away could hear, but loud enough it was fun and perfect. He kept things moving along smoothly and made the bouquet toss and garter toss a hilarious game, so it wasn't awkward at all. He was flexible, when we forgot to get him names of our bridal party to announce walking in, we got them to him right before and he read them in like he practiced 100 times.

I would hire him again if I went back to do this over.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Kristin · Married on 12/19/2015

DJ Ramzy was amazing at our wedding! He was able to read the crowd and put on music that got everyone on the dance floor. For our meeting prior to the wedding he came to our home for over an hour to run over what our likes and dislikes in music are. I had to switch up the intro list at the very last second and he was able to be flexible and announce everyone in a different order. His unique touches such as a DJ were so much fun! My husband and I loved the joining of hands of everyone at the end of the night and the final song! So happy we went with DJ Ramzy, we whole heartily recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 12/26/2015

Joyce · Married on 12/05/2015

DJ RAMZY WAS PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!! We had 224 guests and the dance floor was packed and nonstop. He can reach all groups, ages, demographics. His mixes were so perfect and the night was seemless. DJ Ramzy kept the crowd going. He was an excellent MC also! Our families love music and had a lot od demands and he was able to keep everyone happy!. We danced so hard we literally cracked the dance floor. Ramzy Is professional and dynamic!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/24/2015

DJ Ramzy was AWESOME!! He knows how to bring the party to life. He's really good at reading the crowd and figuring out what music to play and what not to play. DJ Ramzy was very helpful when it came to my timeline and gave me great suggestions. He was great at running the entire reception and keeping everything going smoothly and on time. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night (literally), it was the best/most fun night of my life. I cannot tell you how many complements I received about the music and how awesome our DJ was. HIGHLY recommended!!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/01/2015

DJ Ramzy was amazing at our wedding! He was professional throughout the planning process, giving us a sheet to fill out with our preferences. We had very few preferences, so we basically let him have free rein of the event, and he did not disappoint! He did a great job getting the guests to dance throughout the night. He even dedicated two songs to me and my husband- encouraging our guests to change key words of the songs to our names. Our guests had a blast with that! He did such a great job that all of our guests were asking for his business information at the end of the night! The DJ is so crucial to the atmosphere of your wedding and DJ Ramzy really made our wedding a fun event to remember!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Avital · Married on 05/31/2015

Ramzy is such a great event DJ, I highly recommend him. He had a very helpful packet that he gave us ahead of time so that we could specify at a high level of detail what we wanted/needed from him on our wedding day.
    Ramzy handled the crowd well, reading the vibe of the room, and playing appropriate music. He even handled our ceremony last minute, after our original plan for speakers and a mic fell through. With almost no notice, he beautifully transitioned our ceremony songs.

Ramzy also handled the brief power outage well, not missing a beat when the power cut his music in the middle of my father/daughter dance.

I can't recommend him enough, please make sure to check him out.

Sent on 06/30/2015