407 11th Ave E, Shakopee, MN 55379 Map · Phone number

About DJ Part A

Adam Johnson (DJ Part A) is a creative and experienced DJ in the Minneapolis and St. Paul area. Choose from simple DJ services to complete event sound and lighting solutions. Let me help you get the right music that you and your friends want to dance to, and keep your guests on the dance floor!

Packages include DJ service, live wedding music and sound, event sound operation, venue uplighting, karaoke, consultation and planning.

1207adca02aefeaa 1468048119069 reception 2
aj 2
1207adca02aefeaa 1468048119069 reception 2
aj 2

4 Reviews for DJ Part A

Emma · Married on 06/30/2018

10/10 would highly recommend! He did both my wedding and my in-laws and he was personable, met us at our house to discuss what we wanted, and was very knowledgeable about the industry. He really put our minds at ease and made the whole process simple. We loved his work the day of and couldn't be happier with the end result.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Kelsey · Married on 04/21/2018

Adam was awesome!! He did a great job guaging the vibe of the dance floor and rolled with the punches of the wedding day (there were a few last minute changes). We had a live band play for an hourish (Fistful of Data’s, who rocked it) and Adam was a great help with getting the audio equipment set up. I would recommend him highly!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Monica · Married on 10/28/2017

Adam was absolutely amazing!! He was super helpful from the beginning, he met with us and asked us what we were looking for. He also gave us some helpful guidance. He listened to our ideas and what we wanted, and made it all work perfectly. He was a very professional and wonderful DJ! I'd recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/01/2017