9330 East Girard Ave, #8, Denver, CO 80231 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About DJ on Demand

Since 1997, We have been serving metro Denver and the I-70 corridor with the music and entertainment they need to make events a success. In creating custom-tailored musical entertainment for hundreds of weddings, corporate and private parties, We've developed the strengths you can depend on. When you hire us, you get solid experience, an understanding of what makes an event successful and a good reputation.

• Videos 1

13 Reviews for DJ on Demand

• Andrew

Andrew Eismont · Married on 04/05/2019

Great Party DJ

DJ on Demand was absolutely fantastic at our event today! He played a great mix of music and had the kids up dancing! It wasn't a wedding, but I can easily see his skills transitioning to a wedding. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Krista · Married on 09/02/2011

DJ on Demand was great! Jeff, the owner, was the DJ for our wedding, and was wonderful to work with. He was very flexible when we scheduled meetings while while we were planning our wedding, and was always very friendly and professional. He kept the flow of our reception moving, and played many of the songs that my husband and I had requested using DJ on Demand's online planner. Jeff was recommended to us from our venue owner, and we were very happy with our experience with him!

Sent on 09/21/2011

Bethany · Married on 05/30/2010

Jeff was our DJ at our wedding. He did a great job! We were last minute planners, so we didn't even start looking for a DJ until about a month before the wedding. Jeff from DJ on Demand was very flexible with the last minute gig. He was casual while still being professional. He was able to work with our limited budget and our time constraint.

At our wedding and reception, Jeff was excellent! He didn't talk too much or too little. He kept the flow of the event moving at a great pace. We didn't have to worry about anything.

He was very good at feeling out the crowd. There were very few people sitting down, because everyone was dancing. We ended up extending the reception by a hour, because no one wanted to stop dancing.

I would definitely recommend DJ on Demand.

Sent on 06/15/2010

Award

• weddingsbyrenay
    weddingsbyrenay Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with DJ Jeff He was very professional, warm, he gave the guests more than what they expected. He totally rocked the party. My guests were still dancing, and groving even while we were all all packing it in. thanks Jeff you are great!!!!! weddingsandeventsbyrenay

• Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo
    Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo Wedding Dresses

We recommend DJ on Demand to all of our brides!

• Nicole Nichols Photography
    Nicole Nichols Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Jeff from DJ on Demand! He not only really knows his music, but he is a great master of ceremonies & helps make my job easier by making sure everything stays on schedule & the event runs smoothly. I recommend him all the time to my clients.

• 9330 East Girard Ave, #8 Denver, CO, 80231 See on map